zuhamox

sowon almost cry?

14 posts in this topic

I recently find a video in v live,  where i think sowon almost cries due to a joke of yerin

http://www.vlive.tv/video/19648?channelCode=F73FF

(9:32-10:15)

especially in 9:54, look at sowon expression

umji´s gaze to yerin of disapprove, and in general the reaction of the members

what do you think about it, buddys?

we wont know for sure what happened 9_9 with all that youthful, pure, and honest members (but in the same time as entertainer) there are always many things happened in behind the scene we dont know

Spoiler

but pls watch our wording, buddies ¬¬ if we can, pls just post and thinking positive things

everything in internet can be spreading and dangerous

there are sometimes went members of a group will hate each other but deep inside i believe Gfriend loves each other

we wont know for sure what happened with all that youthful, pure, and honest members (but in the same time as entertainer) there are always many things happened in behind the scene we dont know
Spoiler but pls watch our wording, buddies if we can, pls just post and thinking positive things
everything in internet can be spreading and dangerous

Yes you are right, i was curious because i cant find any info about it, so i want to know what other people think

Haha i didnt notice anything special other than it was an awkward moment xD and it went back to the normal affectionate girls after~

But hey maybe yerin accidentally stepped on her foot or something xD 

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

LOL, that just how they tease each other, look at Umji gave Sowon and Yuju a 'signal' to ignore Yerin's joke. 
If you can recall, they often do that to Sowon, (Wacth Rough Jacket Behind).

TLBrP4n.gif

It might have been an unintentional stab at Sowon's insecurity about her role as the leader. She always said she felt not good enough to be their leader despite reassurance from the other members.

I believe they mean it when she does a good job. Yes, they joke around and play around, but they'll never undermine or try to one-up her as a leader. 

And to be fair, they're all around the same age group....there's always room for teasing and jokes. Even if the jokes sometimes cross the line, I'm sure it's not a big deal.

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

And Sowon got revenge by pulling on Yerin's hair so it's even now. xD

Orrrrrrrr how about this...just to tease Yerin, they told each other quietly to stop smiling and look at her glaringly as a joke to make it awkward for her when she came into the camera.

Awkward silence for like five seconds until Yerin left. It's all in good fun, guys. 

I do that with my friends when someone comes in and the rest of us stop laughing and stare at them. They're always like "Oh what did I do?"

2 minutes ago, Shadownet said:

Orrrrrrrr how about this...just to tease Yerin, they told each other quietly to stop smiling and look at her glaringly as a joke to make it awkward for her when she came into the camera.

Awkward silence for like five seconds until Yerin left. It's all in good fun, guys. 

I do that with my friends when someone comes in and the rest of us stop laughing and stare at them. They're always like "Oh what did I do?"

whoooo, nice guess + positivity :D

:sowon-wow:

1 minute ago, simply_yuju said:

whoooo, nice guess + positivity :D

:sowon-wow:

LOL well it's only because I can understand Korean and the subtitles do nothing to solve whatever happened. Nah. Sowon didn't get hurt. They just ganged up on Yerin and made her feel jokingly unwanted...LOL.

It's people like us who overanalyze it and jump to conclusions. 

1 hour ago, zuhamox said:

I recently find a video in v live,  where i think sowon almost cries due to a joke of yerin

http://www.vlive.tv/video/19648?channelCode=F73FF

(9:32-10:15)

especially in 9:54, look at sowon expression

umji´s gaze to yerin of disapprove, and in general the reaction of the members

what do you think about it, buddys?

LOOOOL they are just playing around. I do it all the time with my friends too. What you want to notice in the video is how close they are. Once Yerin entered the scene, Sowon, Umji & Yuju already know what to do. That's how close they are and that's really fascinating to watch. They all act as real friends and fool around as one too.

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

Yeah they are jus playing around~ nothing serious.. I've been watching their videos and it's just their way of playing around

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Just plain fun. My brothers did that to me all the time...right before we played our set at a show. Umji is good with her facial expressions and is very convincing too. They set her up. As Yerin starts to leave Yuju actually says "No", meaning that she doesn't want her to go. I too watch their videos everyday, practically all day. From behind the scene videos to their variety shows. That facial expression that Sowon has, Sinb can pull that off even better. Questioning their relationship between each other should never be a question. Their Vapps, etc. say it all. They're sisters to each other. Sowon wonders about her job as a leader yet she leads them properly and she leads them well. What I hope she can see is that they do follow.