BuddyRon

Haters gonna hate

23 posts in this topic

So if GFriend cancel the Lotte event they will be called lazy and inconsiderate. And now they continue the event, people still saying things about them. I don't understand where the hate is coming from >_< Is GFriend a threat to their favorite groups? They keep getting hate no matter what T_T

347ibm8.jpg

I Edited this Signature 

untitled_1_by_rontaku-da8ghl3.jpg  untitled_4_by_rontaku-da8gr9m.jpg

I notice that it's either a few big 3 stans or other small companies stans who don't like how far the girls got. But either way, the girls are doing well and I hope they keep doing well.

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

It's a bit sad, but that's life. People are always going to hate ; especially when you are well known. But it also means Gfriend is doing very well in the industry and is getting public recognition so I don't really care about the haters now:)

자꾸만 내 맘 그대가 계속 번져요; my love for you keeps spreading, little by little

I really don't bother talking to their haters, it will make your time wasted. So please buddies control yourself for now. Let's don't fight, control yourself until you can. Let's focus on our girls' comeback. Let's don't mind the haters, especially koreaboo 💙 lotsoflove

when gfriend's too successful everybody is threatened glZNwKi.gif

tumblr_o6j0wujRDR1v8sc8fo1_250.giftumblr_o6j0wujRDR1v8sc8fo4_250.gif

Funny thing is I have yet to see a news about this at any Korean news sites. Do you think I may report to Korean news companies to write a story ?

18 minutes ago, statics said:

when gfriend's too successful everybody is threatened glZNwKi.gif

LOL that girl again >_<

I Edited this Signature 

untitled_1_by_rontaku-da8ghl3.jpg  untitled_4_by_rontaku-da8gr9m.jpg

yeah, there's definitely a lot of hate going around :( i think it's best to just ignore it in most cases... like you said, no matter what they do, someone's gonna hate them for it. so is there really a point in arguing with someone or dragging someone that is never gonna change the way they think? idk. I mean, they do say that hate kinda stems off jealousy anyways, so :P whatever!

3 hours ago, podori said:

Funny thing is I have yet to see a news about this at any Korean news sites. Do you think I may report to Korean news companies to write a story ?

articles about gfriend comeback?

just ignore the haters. I think their faves aren't serving them enough bops to be entertained so  they hate on the ones who do. Let's just remember our girls are slaying and enjoy it!

jlNYZ3mb.jpgayBKAvwb.jpg

GFRIEND: the butterflies of the stars...

Uhm... Stan Twitter only reply with "LOL" to every hate comment on GFriend related tweets.

Actually i am getting immune to the hatred towards GFriend since i've been dealing with them from Glass Bead era. Even now, i still reply to hate comments sometimes but i realize it wont do any good to the girls and since most of them are trolls whos seeking for attention, ignoring them wont harm anyone.

"떨리는 그대 손을 꽉 잡아줄게요, 따스히 감싸줄게요"

8 minutes ago, WhatcanIdo said:

just ignore the haters. I think their faves aren't serving them enough bops to be entertained so  they hate on the ones who do. Let's just remember our girls are slaying and enjoy it!

QF6XA2n.gif

c.PNG

They're hating.. We don't care..

They're bashing.. We don't care..

They're dying.. We're don't care..

Let's just be happy and stay happy..

GFriend will always slay.. ♥

tumblr_o9pdu1cKCi1rnk2vho6_500.gif

Edited by prezzyaaiah

I just imagine haters as aliens who have no idea how human society works, so they attempt to participate in their own way. That way it's better and easier to pretend they don't exist, or at the very least just roll my eyes.

If they're trolls looking for attention, don't give them that. So either way ignoring them is the best option.

bx5bhbU.gif

"I'm not innocent" - Eunha, 2016

We can just say..

kjHR2zY.gif

Don't worry about the hate. Gfriend's comeback is "LOL". We've seen the teaser. That speaks for itself. They always work harder for themselves and their Buddies, right? Let the hate fall and the Buddy's love for them rise up. I think that will make them happy. Fighting!!!

16 hours ago, SinBeautiful said:

You mean the SinMemes I made? Ofc. ;)

Oh really?? That's yours?? WOW.. amazing.. I've been keeping that gif for so long,. that's my fave btw.. that's amazing!! Thank you for creating such.. ♥___♥

With popularity comes hate! It happens with every successful group~ jealous haters gonna hate~

haters get on my nerves all the time too. but now we just have to LOL at them ;)

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

This is how you know Gfriend are doing it right. Haters flock when they feel threatened. Its okay though, no matter what they say gfriend slay from left to right. 

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

To every rising idols or group comes bitter haters/bashers 😊 Their hate proves our girls success. Either kill them with kindness or bury them with trophies 😎 lol. Just ignore those butthurt haters 😊 

bWbaWot.gif?1

On 7/2/2016 at 9:19 PM, BuddyRon said:

LOL that girl again >_<

LMAO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS UP WITH THAT GIRL IS SHE TRENDING IN THE PHILIPPINES OR SMTH 

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan