Haechi해치

article
[10 FOCUS] '2nd Anniversary' GFRIEND, Every Moment Is Brilliant 'GodFRIEND'

3 posts in this topic

[10 FOCUS] '2nd Anniversary' GFRIEND, Every Moment Is Brilliant 'GodFRIEND'

Source: 10 ASIA via NAVER

2017011315375612074-540x360_99_201701161

[10 Asia = Yoon Joon Pil Reporter] 
Girl group GFRIEND attended the opening red carpet ceremony of 'The 31st Golden Disk Awards' last January 13th afternoon at Ilsan Kintex and got a photo time. / photo = Lee Seung Hyeon lsh7@

Girl group GFRIEND became close friend with the public in the past 2 years. Debuted on 2015 and became the best rookie of the year, it turns out to be a big challenge last year, they are recognized as a trendy girl group in the world of singers and becoming the best girl group that everyone expect. 

2016 was GFRIEND's year. GFRIEND's 'ROUGH' was released in January last year and took control the 2016 music charts.Ranking 1st at download chart, 3rd at streaming chart, 3rd at digital chart in Gaon Chart's yearly basis. Ranking 2nd at the annual chart in a biggest music site in Korea which is Melon.

GFRIEND's dignity was also showed in music broadcasts. GFRIEND's 'ROUGH' which was released in January last year got 15 crowns, 'NAVILLERA' in July got 14 crowns and has swept 29 trophies throughout the year.  It is the record that follows EXO which accomplished 32 total in four songs which are December, Call Me Maybe, Love Me Right, Sing For You in 2015.It is also the first time a girl group has achieved more than 10 crowns in two songs in a year.

GFRIEND is called by the public 'GodFRIEND' and the reason for this is because it combines good music and professionalism. A 'Slippery Stage Video' as a good example made GFRIEND known to the whole world by falling 9 times, getting up again and continue the performance'. GFRIEND  played fast and powerful dance routines, showing their outstanding singing ability and captivates the hearts of viewers.

GFRIEND promised to be active in 2017. GFRIEND last 15th said "We still remember our first debut stage. The memories of the day we had was as vivid as yesterday, but we do not realize it's already our second anniversary" and "We have a sense of responsibility to show a better appearance in the future. For the fans who love us for 2 years thank you so much, We hope that you will look forward to our upcoming album and love it." conveying their wish.

Comments: 

(+108) (-1) GFRIEND Let's stay forever♡

(+93) (-1) Let it be GFRIEND's year in 2017 too

(+97) (-1) So happy to be a BUDDY   looking forward♥

(+87) (-1) Good day... Bad day... Appropriate day... So happy to be a BUDDY....Now only happiness remains.

(+82) (-1) Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary GFRIEND

(+38) (0) hoping that this year will be great congratulations on your 2nd anniversary

(+38) (0) Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary let's run this year too!

(+35) (0) Take care on 2017!

(+35) (0) In the future Buddies will cheer you every moment Don't get hurt today fighting!!

(+34) (0) Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary~ don't get hurt let's go forever

(+29) (0) See you for a long time GFRIEND fighting

(+27) (0) QueenFRIEND Congrats on your 2nd Anniversary

(+27) (0) Only GodFRIEND

(+26) (0) Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary ♡ Walk on a flowery path   GFRIEND fighting!!

(+25) (0) GFRIEND congratulations on your 2nd anniversary  I'm looking forward

(+24) (0) GFRIEND saranghae  I'll be your BUDDY forever

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Comments are up^^

Feel free to send your reactions here ^^

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

:watchadore:Chingu, that's so touching. Makes me proud & wanna cry. :sb2:Chingu jjang! :yj2:

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif