yaya

official
5th Comeback Discussion Thread

188 posts in this topic

I'm kinda nervous and excited with this Twice vs GFriend showdown. February will be a great month for these great comebacks! 

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

Hahahaha worried about TWICE COMEBACK? 

:BeastToss-17:

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

This February will be a very hot battle for our Gfriend because RV,TWICE and BTS will be having comeback. Hopefully they can win a lot :gfriend:

lXhhJbF.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the sig and ASquirtle for the resizing :D 

Any concept will do and I hope their comeback will be on mid march so they can rest really well to prevent illness and injuries

Sent from my XT1021 using GFSquad.com mobile app

3oz8xvxJS2XcDIux8s.gif3o7TKWfLBhL1LxucbC.gif

"I’ll fly away my heart with the wind,
                                               I’ll give my painful memories to the sky"

at this point it looks like march comeback is likely and hopefully it wont be any later than that

kpop fans have shown to be very fickle. they will lose interest of their fans and the public if they stay away too long.

hopefully it really wont be any later than march

also: sooo many rumors and are circling around twitter about gfriends comeback date, something about feb 29? but it has not been confirmed by soumu or gfriend.

we are all desperate for gfriend's comeback (as am I) but unless gfriend or soumu releases an official statement then im not holding my breath

pqRPMwl.jpg

40 minutes ago, Rex said:

at this point it looks like march comeback is likely and hopefully it wont be any later than that

kpop fans have shown to be very fickle. they will lose interest of their fans and the public if they stay away too long.

also: sooo many rumors and are circling around twitter about gfriends comeback date, something about feb 29? but it has not been confirmed by soumu or gfriend.

we are all desperate for gfriend's comeback (as am I) but unless gfriend or soumu releases an official statement then im not holding my breath

there's no feb 29 this year

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

6 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

there's no feb 29 this year

oohhh.... i fell for a troll post... im a flop smh im going to hide in my corner of shame now:BeastToss-08:

pqRPMwl.jpg

12 hours ago, HeyItsMeJOULES said:

Hahahaha worried about TWICE COMEBACK? 

:BeastToss-17:

why? got some optimistic insight to share? :x

their comeback is just a repackage, isnt it?

I think twice right now is nearly an AKB level, anything they released will be a bomb, and if it's a little on good side, it will be blasting to neptune :ph34r:

anyway; yeah ... (once again) I hope SouMu give the girls good songs and good timing...  If they in fact must face Twice, I hope they already know this before and know what's the consequences ....  But I'm agree, later than March, the public will start to lose interest to GF; its risky too...

Well, i hear they will comebavk in mid february until march with some mini album..... I think if the soumu think that is the best for their comeback..... I will support them until they win

Spark is You... Gfriend

tumblr_o67p6vCKwZ1uh9bkjo3_400.giftumblr_oajcksCVFE1vuwg39o1_400.gif

I'll try to update you guys as soon as someone posted about their comeback.

Edited by meatgrind89

4 minutes ago, meatgrind89 said:

Sorry for being rude, but there is no such as February 29 in our Gregorian calendar right now.

rex already correcting him/herself in the upper post xD

--------------

whatever happen, yeah... lets just enjoy this comeback, new songs, new MV, and new performances :x

I just hope they will get good sales (digitally and physically), enjoying new song(s) and promotion time, get new experiences, stay healthy and at least get 4-5 wins... That will be enuff for me :sowon-wow:

hahahaha feb 29 xD that made me laugh really hard.. poor rex

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

1 hour ago, simply_yuju said:

why? got some optimistic insight to share? :x

their comeback is just a repackage, isnt it?

I think twice right now is nearly an AKB level, anything they released will be a bomb, and if it's a little on good side, it will be blasting to neptune :ph34r:

anyway; yeah ... (once again) I hope SouMu give the girls good songs and good timing...  If they in fact must face Twice, I hope they already know this before and know what's the consequences ....  But I'm agree, later than March, the public will start to lose interest to GF; its risky too...

hahaha lol nothing to share 

you have a point 

But i dont care if twice is such a bomb :BeastToss-11:

8 hours ago, Rex said:

lol REX that Feb 29 is real! hahahaha :BeastToss-11:

Edited by HeyItsMeJOULES

LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

12 hours ago, Yujunie said:

This February will be a very hot battle for our Gfriend because RV,TWICE and BTS will be having comeback. Hopefully they can win a lot :gfriend:

that means it is more difficult to win. (sorry not trying to be rude)

Edited by twang0518

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

1 hour ago, HeyItsMeJOULES said:

hahaha lol nothing to share 

you have a point 

But i dont care if twice is such a bomb :BeastToss-11:

lol REX that Feb 29 is real! hahahaha :BeastToss-11:

1 hour ago, sowonnie said:

hahahaha feb 29 xD that made me laugh really hard.. poor rex

guys plz  :eunha-pfft:

pqRPMwl.jpg

20 minutes ago, Rex said:

guys plz  :eunha-pfft:

ooooops sorry  :BeastToss-24:

LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

Their comeback is either going to be mid-late feb or early march. Depends on Soumu and how they progress with recording the album because they finished recording the chorus of the song somewhat recently

59 minutes ago, twang0518 said:

that means it is more difficult to win. (sorry not trying to be rude)

I know,don't worry you're not rude :D Let's just hope they release a good song and have a great comeback 

lXhhJbF.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the sig and ASquirtle for the resizing :D 

Lets see and support our girls for their comeback wohoo

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

2 hours ago, Yujunie said:

I know,don't worry you're not rude :D Let's just hope they release a good song and have a great comeback 

yes, let's just support our girls 

For me I hope they can comeback in March 

qUOdEer.jpg 

2 hours ago, Yujunie said:

yes, let's just support our girls 

For me I hope they can comeback in March 

qUOdEer.jpg 

I really want them to have a comeback around March or during spring because I'm worry about competition and fanwars. Like BTS, Red Velvet, NCT Dream, etc. I want the girls to win as many trophies as they did during Rough era. 여자친구 화이팅!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using GFSquad.com mobile app

(this also a reminder to myself )

well, like we see in 2016... 20+ wins is good, but please dont be so obsessed with it, buddies xD

for example, BTS dont need that many music show wins in 2016 to get 1-2 daesangs... (maybe some buddies will argue the case is not quite the same xD )

So, lets be positive, be grateful, stay down to earth and just enjoy the show :x let help they win if we can; but dont be too obsessed with it ...

Spoiler

Its like a classic question to football fans: Which one do you love : GFriend, or GFriend who won trophies? Will you stop love them if they just got 1-2 trophies?

---------------

oh, and still a chance that leaked news might me just a mind game by soumu :ph34r: we still dont get the REAL comeback news. Yeah maybe they already got the chorus, so what? xD they already got glassbead chorus maybe 6-7 months before debut, and MGT are prepared about 2-3 months too ...

plus... no one one for sure when twice will comeback :ph34r: and what kind of comeback too ...

everything is still possible :D

Edited by simply_yuju

I love gfriend...and like the above post...its not like i care about the trophies...but the trophies will be a good reward and motivation for our girls hard works...
Thats our way of supporting them..

and imo though, i just hope the album will come out after twice not before twice...all of us know JYP is way bigger than Soumu...
we cant really compare them...even their fandom is massive..
But Buddies are much more solid than Twice...
Lets wish our girls can do the best...and support them...

Sent from my 2014811 using GFSquad.com mobile app