Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Albatro

fancafe
[Translation | FanCafe] From SinB - Tis' Here, Tis' Here, 2nd Anniversary is Here

5 posts in this topic

170116_Sin_B_1.jpg170116_Sin_B_2.jpg170116_Sin_B_3.jpg

Buddies~~~Myluvvv Buddies~ It's been a while since the last time I've written a FROM for Buddies, how have you all been?!

The reason I'm back to write a FROM is no other than the fact that today is the 2nd anniversary of GFRIEND meeting Buddies!!!

Uwaaaaaaaa wow, but like really, it's already been 2 years since we've met, we're still very young *^^* right? :BeastToss-11:

It's that period when our hearts are still set aflame haha

I was extremely happy having a planned schedule on a day like today and being able to spend time with Buddies

I felt so proud and happy today because whenever we would turn around, there would be fans shouting their hearts out and cheering on for us hahaha

For these 2 not-so-short years, thank you Buddies so much for being by our side, being on our side, and sending us lots of love!

And also I'm always striving forward to show even better looks, so please be just a little bit more patient and wait for me~~

Thinking about it, it appears that Buddies have been able to observe me as I transitioned from teenager to adult hohoho uhhh this is quite embarrassing ahahahahaaa

And I told you before that my goal was to get my driver's license when I became an adult!

I'll make sure to get my license within this year and come back proudly kekekeke though I'm not so sure if I can...:sb2:

For those Buddies that came to ISAC today, you must have been freezing, having sore throats, and exhausted... Thank you for all your hard work from early daylight to late night today, and please do get home safely, shower with warm water, and get a good night's sleep!!

And... I'm really sorry for only thinking 'Oh, I should write more FROMs' and never writing any 

But I'm always taking time to read all your letters, so please don't feel tooooo disappointed for me not writing enough FROMs haha...

Anyway! Sincere congratulations for our 2nd anniversary, and thank you Buddies~ 

Love you and please take care of us ! The photos are Bbonuses

Translated by Albatro

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

what is 'FROM' ??? 

On 1/17/2017 at 11:44 PM, rayra said:

what is 'FROM' ??? 

FROMs are basically these FanCafe letters the members write for us.

FROM SinB, FROM Yuju, and so on I suppose.

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

12 hours ago, Albatro said:

FROMs are basically these FanCafe letters the members write for us.

FROM SinB, FROM Yuju, and so on I suppose.

Ahhh I know now! I checked on Fancafe and I understood lol

Thank you very much! ~ 

LOL I really find this letter from SinB sweet. :eunhaadore:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif