Haechi해치

[31st Golden Disk] GFRIEND·Lee Hi Digital Bonsang Award

3 posts in this topic

[31st Golden Disk] GFRIEND·Lee Hi Digital Bonsang Award

Source: Xports News via NAVER

0000693501_001_20170113172503762.jpg?typ

[Xports News Kim Mi Ji Reporter] Girl group GFRIEND and singer Lee Hi won a Golden Disk Bonsang.

'The 31st Golden Disk Awards' was held 5pm at Ilsan Kintex.

This day actong Kang Ha Neul presented the Bonsang award. Kang Ha Neul said, 'It's my first time coming here in Golden Disk and the excitement here is really hot.' and gave the honor of the first prize.

GFRIEND said on their speech, "We got a Bonsang following a Rookie Award last year. Thank you so much" and "To our fanclub BUDDY who support and love us we love you, thank you to our parents thank you".and "Thank you to our company staffs and producer Iggy Youngbae for giving us good songs" then "In 2017 too we will show a good track."

Lee Hi conveyed her gratitude to her speech and said, "There are many to thank in 2016" and "Thank you Jonghyun sunbaenim for giving a good song present" and " Thank you Yang President I will do my best in the future to sing a good song."

COMMENTS

K2GexIT.jpg

(+485) (-39) I really like the song Breathe I like Lee Hi's voice

(+323) (-34) GFRIEND great gobㅠㅠㅠ In 2017 too Fighting☆♡♡ Lee Hi too you've worked hard!!

(+255) (-13) Both of them are pretty ㅠㅠ GFRIEND's knife-like dance is great  Lee Hi's singing color is great

(+185) (-13) GFRIEND congratulations on your award  May this year will be filled with happiness and joy... also you guys so pretty today

(+203) (-25) GFRIEND congratulations on your award!!!! ♡♡♡

(+83) (-3) GFRIEND received a Rookie Award last year up to receiving a Bonsang this year for sincerely congratulations~^^

(+92) (-8) GFRIEND you've worked hard at the end of the year  Lee Hi-nim too congratulations on your award

(+78) (-4) Congratulations on the both of youㅎㅎㅎ

(+76) (-4) GFRIEND walk on a flower path in the future!!♥♥ Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary!!♥♥

(+72) (-3) GFRIEND congratulations on your Bonsangㅠㅠ You really worked hard! Lee Hi-nim too congratulations on your award~~

(+55) (-1) GFRIEND congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

(+87) (-12) GFRIEND congratulations on your award Lee Hi too congratulations on your award

(+57) (-2) GFRIEND congratulations on your Bonsang award

(+56) (-2) GFRIEND last year Rookie Award, This year Bonsang.  Congratulations

(+56) (-3) GFRIEND Lee Hi congratulations

(+52) (-2) GFRIEND Saranghae

(+52) (-2) GFRIEND congratulations❤️❤️ Lee Hi-nim too congratulations^^

(+46) (-1) Oh yeah all of them are pretty

(+50) (-3) GFRIEND congrats on your Bonsang

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

:yerin-love::yerin-love::yerin-love:

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Thank you!