Haechi해치

[TRANS] [PEOPLE MIC] Girl Group GFRIEND's Yuju's New Year's Wish? Crowned As 'Notion Idol'

5 posts in this topic

[PEOPLE MIC] Girl Group GFRIEND's Yuju's New Year's Wish? Crowned As '개념돌'

(TN: The reporter use a term 개념돌 meaning an idol who expresses legit/appropriate opinions on such issues)

Source: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=025&aid=0002674140

" I want a society where I have enough opportunity to work. "

Girl group GFRIEND's Yuju conveyed a New Year message on January 9th at JTBC's digital plaza 'People Mic (www.peoplemic.com). Yuju on People Mic  presented "2017 The Republic of Korea 's keyword refers to the problem of youth employment" "개념돌l"  showing off a knockdown appearance.

Collecting public opinions online through Social Network Services (SNS) Hashtags (#) are given at the top of People Mic's homepage seeing keywords and what are the netizens usual thinking, starting from 100 characters up to maximum of 1000 characters.

Yuju said "When I saw my friends and sisters in my school days, I thought that many people were given jobs and opportunities for employment or jobs." and "(Employment) It seems that it is not easy to work with your own job because the door is narrow." . Also she added "This year, I hope that everyone, regardless of age, will have a wider range of opportunities to work with their professions."

GFRIEND became a mainstream and and swept the year-end awards ceremony last year. Yuju is loved  by her innocent yet fresh appearance and powerful singing ability.

Noh Jin Ho Reporter People Mic Special Coverage team peoplemic@peoplemic.com

Noh Jin Ho Reporter yesno@joongang.co.kr

Yuju's People Mic video

COMMENTS:

(+67) (0) Yuju is a real angel.. she doesn't get into trouble and her every word makes people feel happy

(+58) (0) 개념돌 Yuju's words makes her pretty

(+57) (0) One of the reasons why I like Yuju she's kind-hearted...So her words come out pretty

(+56) (0) Indeed, Angel Yuju ♥♥♥ Not yet a 개념돌 ㅠㅠ How beautiful her words again..♥ Ssaranghae ♥♥

(+52) (0) I do not necessarily have the depth of thoughts in proportion to my age, Despite of her young age, the depth of her thinking seems to be unique.

(+24) (0) Indeed 1004  Yuju... Her words are so lovelyㅠㅠ♡
(TN: 1,004 in korean is CheonSa, cheonsa means angel)

(+22) (0) Our Jjyu~♥♥♥♥

(+21) (0) Yuju is a kind girlㅎㅎ

(+17) (0) Yuju is really good looking and has right personality there's nothing missingㅎㅎDoes an angel without wings look like this?

(+15) (0) Yuju Noona  won't be 1004 for nothing ♥♥♥ Kind-hearted pretty voice Heavenly melody and appearance angel's reincarnation...

(+10) (0) Yuju noona sings well, tall,good in English kind-hearted ㅎㅎThat's why I'm Buddyㅋㅋ GFRIEND hwaiting!!

(+9) (0) Even if I watch only this small video of Yuju, each member of the team shows respect and kindness.GFRIEND be more fun

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Thank you!

wow, Yuju... she's so kind :)

even in comments section, there's only upvote, no downvote xD

she's indeed an angel ^_^

Yuju is so kind. ^_^ 

Best of luck to everyone in 2017.

jCwTQ3U.gif

Thank you for your translations chingu~:watchadore:so proud of her. :umjilove:

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif