Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haechi해치

A Girl Group that showed 'Fighting Spirit' Performance In Heavy Rain

3 posts in this topic

A Girl Group that showed 'Fighting Spirit' Performance In Heavy Rain

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=025&aid=0002674401

Girl group GFRIEND's performance that show their fighting spirit despite of heavy rain that video is become a hot topic again in the online community.

Last July a video named 'GFRIEND's Heavy Rain Performance'  in Youtube 'GFRIEND's Heavy Rain Performance' came up.

htm_20170109162734551629_99_201701091757

This video of GFRIEND's performance is from Lotte Water Park in Gimhae, South Gyeongsang Province. it gained 1.59 million views after a fan uploaded the video. 

In the video, GFRIEND didn't lose their smile and finish the performance calmly despite of being wet and the heavy rain.

Netizens react and praise them saying  "Even in bad conditions, the ending of the concert is great."  "Indeed, GFRIEND is the best" 

In September last 2015, due to slippery stage at SBS Radio broadcast  they fell and stood up again and finish their performace. They received praises from the netizens.

Kim Seo Hwan Intern Reporter  kim.seohwan@joongang.co.kr

COMMENTS

(+28) (0) GFRIEND who work hard wherever you go, in 2017 too Fighting!

(+27) (0) There's nothing wrong with it but I'm freaking out everytime I see this ㅠㅠ

(+25) (0) hmm.. it was not fully organized. I heard that when it rains you'll perform indoors but it was clear that the rain is pouring. There is a clear notice but there was no such thing like tent. a fun a working hard performance. GFRIEND so great!

(+21) (0) At that time, real fans are having mental breakdown.... the rain keeps on falling what if they get electric shock with their micsㅠ It's still raining until the encore song they work hard on singing and dancing GFRIEND so great

(+13) (0) This is really inconsiderate...or something on top of itㅠㅠ So mean So mean

(+7) (0) I was really looking at it, but I could not see it because of the heavy rain and it was so cold. Thanks for working hard on the stage. Actually I went down in the middle I didn't say anything it's raining too much

to be continued.. 

ZQ5W5VF.jpg DqVgDLj.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고        우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me    Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I'm surprised there's an article about it in January. That happened six months ago.

ezgif_3995123927.gifezgif_46721892.gif

3 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

I'm surprised there's an article about it in January. That happened six months ago.

I think it's an old news, but translated recently, There is a dates of news release at bottom of the title.

TLBrP4n.gif