GFSquad Project - GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary Coal Wreath!

Thanks to your kindness and generosity, we've surpassed our goal! Congratulations, Buddies!

We'll continue to accept donations until Jan. 5, 2017. More donations equal more people helped. Lots of Love Buddies!

2016 GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary

GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary Coal Wreath by GFSquad

GFS is excited to announce the details of our first official project as a fansite. 

As winter is quickly approaching, we will be raising money for a coal wreath that we will deliver to GFRIEND. 

For those of you who don't know, coal briquettes are used in Korea to keep houses warm and for cooking. Many elderly or rural people rely on these for a source of warmth during the cold months. By contributing to our project, you will be making sure people who cannot always afford coal will stay warm this winter! 

Since this is our first project and we are unsure of how much we can raise as a group, we will start modest. We're planning to purchase a coal wreath from dreame.co.kr, a site that sends support rice wreaths, coal wreaths, and many other things in the name of idols, actors/actresses, and other celebrity icons in Korea. 

Our initial donation goal will be $250.00USD.

For more details on how to donate, please see the announcement! Thank you Buddies!

:yerin-love:

$1,136.00 of $250.00 goal reached.
Donate Now

See the announcement for details. Must be signed in to donate. Thank you Buddies!

See the announcement for details. Donations have ended. Thank you to all the Buddies who have donated!

DCINSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY - 2nd Anniversary Support Project

"You haven’t seen half of half of half of an amazing world, GFRIEND will show you"

We'll accept donations until Jan. 7, 2017.

GFRIEND DC GALLERY 2nd Anniversary Support Project

http://www.gfsquad.com/forums/topic/1554-gfriend-dc-gallery-2nd-anniversary-support-project/

GFRIEND DC INSIDE GALLERY 2nd Anniversary Support Project
"You haven’t seen half of half of half of an amazing world, GFRIEND will show you"
(T/N: Translations of hangul phrase at the poster based from LOL lyrics)

Hello Buddies~! GFRIEND DC GALLERY is here to announce their wonderful project for GFRIEND's 2nd year debut anniversary.

For those who are not aware about DC GALLERY it's a Korean open community somewhat like reddit or OneHallyu. That community has a section for GFRIEND. They also lend some tutorials in English to support GFRIEND during their comeback and during MAMA 2016. 

Here is the link of their projects for GFRIEND since debut: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=gf&no=605054

They are here to share their project to Buddies all over the world and I hope that we, I-Buddies can show lots of love and support for their project.

bSQf9qf.jpg

Their project will focus on:

1. A luxurious lunch pack for GFRIEND on January 16, 2017 for Idol Star Athletics Championship recording. 1 for each member. (Estimated price: $80 each)

Sample: 

6SItcCF.jpg

BC1ydGV.jpg

2.  GFRIEND Clay figures with MAMA 2016 style.  They will use this style for the clay figures. 

6p8tql0.jpg

Their 1st debut anniversary clay figure project below.  These are the same clay figures that GFRIEND hold during their 1st Anniversary Message broadcast on V App 

They will use an upgrade quality and version of that clay figure.

Yj9m4Rh.png

eeMMVsR.png

3. Message book for each member. They will provide message book to each member and all the names of the donors for these projects  will be included on the message book. Our @Buddies_art will also be a part of this project by providing fan arts for these message books

Sample:

GFRIEND DC Inside Gallery's message book during Sowon and Umji's Birthdays.

lWQFmtO.jpg

VRyFAI4.jpg

Hoping for your love and support Buddies.. Thank you! ^^ A staff for this project which is @Elliote is here to respond on your questions and inquiries. Feel free to ask anything by posting a reply to this thread. K-Buddies and I-Buddies Fighting~!!! ^^

빛나는 저 별과 하늘에 약속해    I promise you with the twinkling stars and the sky
I’ll be your BUDDY                     I’ll be your BUDDY

$510.00 of $200.00 goal reached.
Donate Now

See the announcement for details. Must be signed in to donate. Thank you Buddies!

See the announcement for details. Donations have ended. Thank you to all the Buddies who have donated!

Haechi 해치

[event] DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY Giveaway For Donors Of Their GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary Project

19 posts in this topic

DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY Giveaway For Donors Of Their GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary Project

Hello Buddies~! Our K-Buddies from DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY are back again here in GFS~ :BeastToss-02:

To show their gratitude for those who supported and donated to their project, DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY is back to give something to all the donors for their 2nd Debut Anniversary Support project that you guys will surely love~ :Sowon:

They will be giving away some pretty tags (same as the tags that they will attach to their gifts for GFRIEND) to all the donors who want to have those tags. You guys can take it as a souvenir for being part of DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY's 2nd Debut Anniversary Project.  :umji:

For those who are not familiar about these tags, these tags are attached on the gifts that they are sending to GFRIEND.

HT3f0Y3.png

c6ujPmK.jpg

These tags are really cute, right? :umji:

Sowon tags that has been sent by DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY.

siqqakp.jpg

You will receive the following:

3 tags with 1 portrait, 1 landscape and 1 random package (random between the 2) Since there will be a portrait and landscape versions of tags. These tags are designed by GF_GENIE (https://twitter.com/GF_GENIE) A Buddy who keeps on providing digital versions of GFRIEND's live performances. ^^

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: 

- Send a DM to me here in GFSquad.com with your full name and complete mailing address.  

Format:

name:
address: (including country codes)

- the tags will be sent to those who are willing to give  their detailed  mailing address

DEADLINE:

- January 17, 2017  (Tuesday)  23:59 KST 

DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY wants to say thank you so much for all the supports and donations for their project. Buddies all over the world~! :Eunha:  

For inquiries just reply on this thread ^^ 

5nR1BvP.gif

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고        우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me    Times that hurt us will never come back again 

:sowon-wow:

27xqn49.jpg

man! this is pretty awesome :BeastToss-03:

Yay! :BeastToss-26:

They will be paying for overseas shipping right? xD

JnGGqED.gif

scy1_zpsxdq5nmow.pngyuaremysin (small 4).png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Wow! That's so nice! <3 

wow thats super nice! im excited!

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

:yerin-love:

tumblr_oiupoiNzL41v0p24lo1_400.giftumblr_oiuq220GKh1v0p24lo1_250.gif

1 hour ago, YuaremySin said:

Yay! :BeastToss-26:

They will be paying for overseas shipping right? xD

They will send it through air mail like the old times where you need to send a letter to your love ones in a faraway area :D

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

19 minutes ago, Haechi 해치 said:

They will send it through air mail like the old times where you need to send a letter to your love ones in a faraway area :D

Ahh hahaha okayy

JnGGqED.gif

scy1_zpsxdq5nmow.pngyuaremysin (small 4).png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Whooa so every donor gets one??  :e1:

3WYcA46.png

7 minutes ago, sowonnie said:

Whooa so every donor gets one??  :e1:

Donors  who donated to their project  and give their mailing address ^^

you guys will receive this kind of envelop but with different content ^^

siqqakp.jpg

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

Done responding to those who DMed their details ^^ 

I'll verify those who DMed me and post here the names (GFS usernames) of those donors that will receive the tags ^^

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

UPDATE!!! ^^

DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY released some teasers of the tags~!! :yerin-love:

I7RdMvb.jpg

XEQ6XVN.jpg

2ZTStRR.jpg

for those who didn't send their address yet please DM me if you want these tags ^^ 

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

1 minute ago, Haechi 해치 said:

UPDATE!!! ^^

DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY released some teasers of the tags~!! :yerin-love:

I7RdMvb.jpg

XEQ6XVN.jpg

2ZTStRR.jpg

for those who didn't send their address yet please DM me if you want these tags ^^ 

OMOMOMO !! I really cant wait ! This spoilers are killing me right now ~ HAHAHAHAH:sowon-wow:

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

UPDATE:

GENIE-nim revealed the tags now Buddies~! ^^ The landscape and portrait version of the tags  ^^

LANDSCAPE VERSION

C2S0wzZUsAArKuR.jpg

PORTRAIT VERSION

C2S0x8wUQAAhBy7.jpg

BACK VIEW

C2S0dABVIAAdaJj.jpg

A big thanks to DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY for this kind of giveaway for I-Buddies ~! ^^

For those who who didn't DM their info yet you still have time until the 17th 23:59 KST ^^

thank you ^^ 

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

Uwaa pengenn 😍

UPDATE!!

List of names that will gonna receive gift tags from DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY

Edregol Yuju @Edregol Yuju

Faez Splash @Faez Splash

basedyuju @basedyuju

Funded88 @Funded88

Pabo Oppa @Pabo Oppa

Itto @Itto

Zayle @Zayle

Buddy~ @Buddy~

ForGfriend @ForGfriend

Jkyc @Jkyc

Flamestalker @flamestalker

Haechi 해치 @Haechi 해치

Edit: 

GFriend4Lyf @GFriend4Lyf 

YuaremySin  @YuaremySin (under Zayle's name/ shared donations)

9yorgos @9yorgos

adib @adib

are added to the list ^^

the names above will receive a tag from DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY. Thank you for trusting GFS about your personal infos. Rest assured that your details will be secured and confidential. 

From the bottom of our hearts we are really thankful to all  the Buddies who love, support and who donate for this project. Without you guys it won't be possible. Again, in behalf of DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY  thank you so much! ^^  

And also thank you to DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY for giving us an opportunity of to be part of this amazing project ^^ Thank you @YujuHeroes , @Elliote and the rest of your support team! Please visit us here during your free time ^^

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

I need to open this thread again since the process is not yet done xD

UPDATE!

Done sending donors' address to DC INSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY ^^  

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

b916b410e76e0a98e66aa922171fc298.jpg
242cee0d61995a2e5be39453fdccc413.jpg

Tags are coming to town xD

Yujuheroes-nim is done preparing the tags ^^

Thank you GF DC Gall! ^^

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead