Haechi해치

[SPORTSWORLD] [INTERVIEW] GFRIEND " ROUGH's First 1st Win , We Will Never Forget For The Rest of Our Lives"

4 posts in this topic

[INTERVIEW] GFRIEND " ROUGH's First 1st Win , We Will Never Forget For The Rest of Our Lives" 

Sportsworld via Starcast

20161225001375_0_20161226073251164.jpg?t

[Sports world = Yoon Gi Baek Reporter] Girl group GFRIEND looked back on their 2016

GFRIEND (Sowon Yerin Eunha Yuju SinB Umji) recently have an interview with sports world and said "While preparing for our mini album and a full album in 2016, there are lots of anxiety and excitement" with high luck "We receive lots of love from many people, we were able to finish a year happily than anyone else" also "We felt sorry and worried to our fans  that the members were sick this year" and "In New Year, we will enjoy ourselve's without feeling sick and in a healthy state" they added.

They were asked about their most memorable moments for this year, They pointed out "In 2016, the most memorable moment in our lives was ROUGH's first 1st win" and "There are things that we experience for the first time, of course being in first place. We also learned a lot of lessons that remains strong to our memories." they added.

What would GFRIEND look like in 2017, they said " In New Year we will work hard as much as we can as we are loved in 2016, we will be a GFRIEND who can give healty energy" brighten up "We are hoping that many people will look forward and support us" they said.

Meanwhile, GFRIEND's  "ROUGH" and "NAVILLERA" are mega hit records, made a total record of 29 crowns in the music charts as well as music broadcast.

giback@sportsworldi.com

Photo = provided by Source Music

COMMENTS:

(+86) (0) I'm also one of the dozen Buddies, In 2016 I'm so happy that GFRIEND's ROUGH hit jackpot~~♡♡

(+74) (0) Me too I still remember Rough's first win on The Show Buddies were suprised. In 2017 too Hwaiting~~

(+70) (0) Thank You GFRIEND.

(+67) (0) Indeed GodFRIEND. Let's hit jackpot in 2017 too

(+66) (0) ROUGH is a masterpiece

(+32) (0) GFRIEND who worked hard in running during 2016 ♥ Take good care! I'm always rooting on you!

(+28) (0) Thanks to GFRIEND I'm happy.. GFRIEND be a happy singer ~❤

(+24) (0) I won't forget that day's touching momentㅠㅠ

(+24) (0) GFRIEND Hwaiting!

(+22) (0) GFRIEND don't be hurt

(+17) (0) Be a long live girl group ^^

(+17) (0) GFRIEND let's have some fun in the future! Walk on a flowery path ♡

(+15) (0) They are not from a big agency but their success was a valuable resultㅎㅎ Shine more next year^^!

(+15) (0) GFRIEND Hwaiting~ Next year too let's get bigger~

(+8) (0) GFRIEND it was a very happy year Next year too meet your fans with a healthy appearance

(+8) (0) Don't get hurt next year hwaiting!

ZQ5W5VF.jpg DqVgDLj.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고        우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me    Times that hurt us will never come back again 

0 downvote   :sowon-wow:

:umji::umji::umji:

ezgif_3995123927.gifezgif_46721892.gif

Thank you!