Goodbye275

Buddies Talk Room

30 posts in this topic

I’m always happy everytime I talk to fellow Buddies here. haha I often talk to Buddies than my friends in real life.

Thanks to GFRIEND and Buddies for being everyone else’s source of happiness ^^

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

Yeah.... I feel that too. I'm very shy in real life. But here I can really express myself comfortably and buddies are very nice and kind to each other as well.

Since this topic is about sharing thoughts, I might as well.

I'm feeling down with MAMA and MTV :| Gfriend is just SERIOUSLY BIGTIME underrated in all aspects. Although what's important to me is that they're able to make people happy, I atleast want them to be recognized. Foreign fans now a days are so NAIVE that they only stan ppl from the Big3. I'm not saying they aren't good, but I wish they'd see more of what's around them. Big3 groups have the advantage of money, marketing, company influence, and a lot of boosts, and use the same formula when they debut. But groups like Gfriend and BTS just had to do it from scratch and adjust accordingly to the increasing influence and environment they weren't used to. And since they aren't used to it, one small mistake could dim to failure. (Which I pray won't happen)
Because of these thoughts, I just can't help but think of how will they be in the future. Will they end up being just an old man's group? Will they be a group that can influence culture? Will there ever be a time when Gfriend will shake the whole world? I just hope the last question would come true.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G530F using GFSquad.com mobile app

Yeah.... I feel that too. I'm very shy in real life. But here I can really express myself comfortably and buddies are very nice and kind to each other as well.

I also love how Buddies being understanding when it comes to communicating with each other. Some of us are really not native English/Korean speakers but Buddies are very understanding towards the language and trying to lessen the language barrier ^^

I'm feeling down with MAMA and MTV Gfriend is just SERIOUSLY BIGTIME underrated in all aspects. Although what's important to me is that they're able to make people happy, I atleast want them to be recognized. Foreign fans now a days are so NAIVE that they only stan ppl from the Big3. I'm not saying they aren't good, but I wish they'd see more of what's around them. Big3 groups have the advantage of money, marketing, company influence, and a lot of boosts, and use the same formula when they debut. But groups like Gfriend and BTS just had to do it from scratch and adjust accordingly to the increasing influence and environment they weren't used to. And since they aren't used to it, one small mistake could dim to failure. (Which I pray won't happen)
Because of these thoughts, I just can't help but think of how will they be in the future. Will they end up being just an old man's group? Will they be a group that can influence culture? Will there ever be a time when Gfriend will shake the whole world? I just hope the last question would come true.

What do you guys think?

For me GFRIEND is doing well.. Their mainstream is Korean people but still don’t forget their foreign fans which I really love.. SouMu might be lacking on marketing them internationally but atleast they are trying ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Good day Buddies!

Take care ! ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I'm feeling down with MAMA and MTV Gfriend is just SERIOUSLY BIGTIME underrated in all aspects. Although what's important to me is that they're able to make people happy, I atleast want them to be recognized. Foreign fans now a days are so NAIVE that they only stan ppl from the Big3. I'm not saying they aren't good, but I wish they'd see more of what's around them. Big3 groups have the advantage of money, marketing, company influence, and a lot of boosts, and use the same formula when they debut. But groups like Gfriend and BTS just had to do it from scratch and adjust accordingly to the increasing influence and environment they weren't used to. And since they aren't used to it, one small mistake could dim to failure. (Which I pray won't happen)

What do you guys think?

I got chills when I read your last question, I can't imagine how happy can I be when that thing happen they are hard working so it is not impossible for them to achieve it we just need to believe , support them , shower them with love like what they do to us and be as hard working as them hihi

Sent from my 8055 using GFSquad.com mobile app