Goodbye275

Buddies Talk Room

36 posts in this topic

I thought that it would be good to create a room where buddies can share their thoughts , opinions and questions . It's like a way of getting to know each other and creating opportunities to become friends . In this chat room we can talk about anything , your life style , of course gfriend , problems that you may face , maybe you just want a chat or so on but it's just a way of getting to know each other :)

" When you’re struggling and tired at times  "

" Just softly lean on me "

"There are still so many days remaining for us"

"I’ll be your BUDDY "

Let's become friends and forever cheer on Gfriend :support::sb2:  " Let's walk together to the end of time ...."

Edited by Goodbye275

i like the idea of the topic

I never done an introduction before but here it goes , I'm quite a laid back person who enjoys doing stuff at my own pace and most of the time I leave everything to the last minute  espically homework and stuff like that . I like travelling and visiting new places and so far my favourite place was going to Italy . I travelled quite alot . I like shopping espically  buying coats , bomber jackets , skirts and my favourite shop is Zara . I listen to any music bastille , fall out boy , kpop , jpop , chinese music , thai music and so on . I know quite alot of languages such as English , french , german , thai and i can  understand some korean , chinese , japanese . I don't know what else to say haha :Yuju:

I used to be sporty , I went to every club the running club , netball , hockey , badmington and so on but I gave up :BeastToss-05:

6 minutes ago, kpopasiawroldwide said:

i like the idea of the topic

Hehe thank you :umji:

wow you sound really cool i wanna know Korean and Japanese

1 minute ago, kpopasiawroldwide said:

wow you sound really cool i wanna know Korean and Japanese

Haha thank you for the compliment but i don't think I'm that cool . I just like learning new languages hehe :BeastToss-32:

3 minutes ago, Goodbye275 said:

Haha thank you for the compliment but i don't think I'm that cool . I just like learning new languages hehe :BeastToss-32:

i think you pretty cool for a buddie

Oh I forgot to metion that I'm 18 years old and I'm a girl . I also like writing and I have been writing stories , so if you ever want me to write you something , you can feel free to ask .

Just now, kpopasiawroldwide said:

i think you pretty cool for a buddie

:yerin-love: Thank you and feel free to ask anything about me and i like meeting new people as well :P

Just now, Goodbye275 said:

Oh I forgot to metion that I'm 18 years old and I'm a girl . I also like writing and I have been writing stories , so if you ever want me to write you something , you can feel free to ask .

i'm a 19 year old boy who love asian music a lot and i love writing music review's. i also love chatting with different people from all around the world

Just now, kpopasiawroldwide said:

i'm a 19 year old boy who love asian music a lot and i love writing music review's. i also love chatting with different people from all around the world

We have something in common , i love talking to peopleaaround the world because everyone has a different lifestyle and it's cool to see that . I'm from england :)

Just now, Goodbye275 said:

We have something in common , i love talking to peopleaaround the world because everyone has a different lifestyle and it's cool to see that . I'm from england :)

i made this blog and i wanted to know to know if i could send you a private message so you could help me with somethings

1 minute ago, kpopasiawroldwide said:

i made this blog and i wanted to know to know if i could send you a private message so you could help me with somethings

Yeah sure I would be honoured to help you out

Feel free to ask any questions or just talk to me . I don't bite I promise hehe .:BeastToss-07:

hey all

2 minutes ago, muntaqim razali said:

hey all

Hey :BeastToss-02:

how's everybody

3 minutes ago, muntaqim razali said:

how's everybody

I'm good but nervous for my exam on thursday . How's you ?

just watching fantastic duo

1 minute ago, muntaqim razali said:

just watching fantastic duo

Lee Moon Sae Singing 'Only The Sound Of Her Laughter' With His Duo! 《Fantastic Duo》 EP28  - thats my favourite episode

i like all the episode. a lot of collaboration. sing  with favourite idol

What everyone's fashion taste like :BeastToss-23:  Do you wear branded clothes , comfy clothes , formal style , cute style or do you follow the trend?

I like  clothes from Zara , Topshop , Tommy hilfiger , ted baker and so on . Most of my clothes are from Zara . I wear mainly skirts , sometimes jeans . I would describe my style formal , i like looking smart sometimes and if i cant be bothered i wear casual clothes like jeans and a crop top with it .  .  I really like Taeyeon's , Jessica's , Sinb's , Krystal  outfits and what they wear :yerin-love:

I think this thread will be a good place for non babble users esp for mobile users who wants to talk with their fellow BUDDY in one place. :D

Pinned*

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

fqSGoB2.gif

Goodnight Buddies ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

1 hour ago, Haechi해치 said:

fqSGoB2.gif

Goodnight Buddies ^^

Goodnight to you too!!! Feeling so tired after a whole day of working. Nice to feel that I can come to the forum at the end of the day and chatting with you guys.

It really means a lot to me..  *feeling excited*

Goodnight to you too!!! Feeling so tired after a whole day of working. Nice to feel that I can come to the forum at the end of the day and chatting with you guys.
It really means a lot to me..  *feeling excited*

I’m always happy everytime I talk to fellow Buddies here. haha I often talk to Buddies than my friends in real life. xD

Thanks to GFRIEND and Buddies for being everyone else’s source of happiness ^^

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif