Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haechi해치

[10Asia] 'Trendy → Center' GFRIEND's Brilliant 2016

4 posts in this topic

[10 Asia]  'Trendy → Center'  GFRIEND's Brilliant 2016 

Source: 10 Asia via Naver

2016112717255593694-540x360_99_201612131

'38th → 2nd' The result of Girl group GFRIEND in 1 year.

GFRIEND, with their 2nd year from debut had a hotter year than anyone else. They are very active in the first half with 'Rough' and in the second half with 'NAVILLERA'. GFRIEND's 'ROUGH' not just won 1st but also held 15 trophies in their hands. 'NAVILLERA' also climbed up and set up with 14 crowns. As a result, GFRIEND became the first to achieve 10 crowns in two or more songs in a year among girl groups.

According to 'Gaon Chart's 2016 Annual Preview' published by the Korea Music Content Industry Association last December 07, GFRIEND's 'Rough', MC The Max, Davichi and Gummy are 2nd place on cumulative aggregation of digital charts. Compared to last year's 38th place in the 2016 Gaon Chart digital comprehensive chart, they rise 36 place as a result.  In addition to this, beating Twice's ' Cheer up' in the download  charts, in streaming charts Twice and MC The Max are in 3rd place.

GFRIEND's debut title song 'Glass Bead', 'Me Gustas Tu', 'Rough' and 'NAVILLERA' hit 4 consecutive home runs. With their easy to listen music and a mix of powerful dance, it is GFRIEND's unique charm and GFRIEND's strong point. Based on this, on 19th last month's 'Melon Music Awards' GFRIEND won the 'Top 10' and 'Music Style Dance Female Division' awards, GFRIEND was also awarded a 'KPOP Top Award' in the Korean Culture Awards and 'Best Dance Performance Girl gruop Award'  last December 02 on '‘2016 MAMA (MNET Asian Music Awards) held in Hong-Kong. 

Fans are expecting for GFRIEND's comeback on January next year.  In the past 2 years, GFRIEND released their songs in January and July each year. If GFRIEND will make their comeback on January next year, they will be preparing for a comeback with Girl's Day, AOA and the competition with other cannot be avoided. When will be the time that GFRIEND will be reported having a 5 consecutive home runs.  We are looking forward on GFRIEND's comeback who's 2016 had a wonderful decorations.

Yoon Joon Pil Reporter yoon@tenasia.co.kr

Comments:

(+90) (-5) Rough is really classic

(+80) (-5) GRIEND that songs are always trusted to hear! I'm looking forward on 2017

(+74) (-4) GFRIEND's songs are all good ㅎㅎ Don't loose focus in the future but more exciting!!!

(+66) (-2) It's really great.... I'm looking forward on your good song next year!!

(+73) (-5) Looking forward on 2017 GFRIEND Fighting!!

(+43) (-2) It is good to be a popular and good group but become a group with longevity!! GFRIEND Fighting!

(+43) (-2) Hoping for GFRIEND to go for a long time~

(+42) (-2) I'm curious on their next album's concept ㅎㅎ GFRIEND that is trusted to hear !

(+42) (-3) GFRIEND Fighting I'm a proud Buddy

(+41) (-2) I changed my persception to Idols positively GFRIEND I love you ❤️

(+36) (-2) I want to see GFRIEND for a long time song, choreography indisputable~~!

(+35) (-2) Thank you and I'm sorry. Hoping for your pretty and fun activities on 2017~

(+34) (-2) 'Rough' is really classic but I really like the intro, Comeback with a good song ㅋ

(+32) (-2) eung-won-eun himchage Yeo!Ja!Chin!Gu! (t/n: Rough Fan chant)

(+28) (-1) GFRIEND really worked hard! Waiting for your next album~ Fighting! 

(+27) (-1) Don't get hurt ㅜㅜ

(+22) (-1) It's really good to be a fan

(+20) (-1) I'm always rooting on you GFRIEND ♡ Take Care! Fighting!

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

:Sowon:

'38th → 2nd', Wow! Truly GodFriend :D

:worship:

looking forward on 2017 :) 

21 hours ago, Haechi 해치 said:

(+80) (-5) GRIEND that songs are always trusted to hear! I'm looking forward on 2017