sowonnie

Yerin and SHINee

18 posts in this topic

Little into debut when stating kpop groups/idols they looked up to, Yerin said one of her favourites was SHINee and that she wanted to be like them.

(lol I can't find the interview anywhere since it was over a year ago! But she also said she likes IU and i think suzy.)

Not long after that, Yerin got to MC with one of SHINee's members, Jonghyun:

rJlDXNb.png

IMO she was a bit shyer and more nervous during this MC (but it was a long time ago so I can't remember lol she could've just been nervous bc she was MCing! Don't quote me on this) total fangirl moment?? :D

Jonghyun also tweeted about her:

tumblr_njcw2cMtXi1u22rjso1_1280.png

translation: (150206) @realjonghyun90: yerin and crush’s cute confrontation. zi.on. t. ssi. ex. clu. ding. me. how. is. it wor.k.ing. to.get.her. wi.th. jongh.hyun.ssi? (source: sylvinie89) (i don't really have any idea what he's talking about, lol :D )

if you're wondering who her favourite member is, it seems to be SHINee's leader, onew:

LBnDC3j.png

(since elementary school? whoa! yerin's graduated now, so that's dedication. i wonder if that makes onew feel old :D )

yerin also sang and danced to SHINee's "View" in a v live broadcast when gfriend were talking about their favourite boy groups! (video in spoiler:)

Spoiler

in the same broadcast, (i think) yerin expressed her love for SHINee yet again :D

85voW2D.png

LOL i'll leave it here for now because this post is getting loongg but I'll add to it!

fangirl yerin is so cute, right? i definitely wouldn't be able to keep my cool around my favourite kpop idols like she does! :D like if i had to mc with yerin, i think id faint! lol

isn't yerin fangirling cute~?

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

buddy / sone / shawol 

recently, yerin also interviewed SHINee member Jonghyun again! as part of his promotions for his latest solo album:

did you notice yerin's small fangirl moment when jonghyun sang to her?

zL7VIVN.png

tumblr_o81ppkKh7n1u22rjso2_1280.jpg

yerin and jonghyun bowing to each other :D 

buddy / sone / shawol 

i really love how yerin fangirling over shinee ^^,

i like SHINee too so im a bit jealous but omfg Yerin was so cute here

Love Yerin's taste!

Just now, YujuYujuYuju said:

i like SHINee too so im a bit jealous but omfg Yerin was so cute here

Love Yerin's taste!

lol, me too, that's why i'm eagle eyed when it comes to shineefriend interactions ;)

honestly i wish i was in yerin AND jonghyun's place :D 

buddy / sone / shawol 

Let's not forget this moment when she was more happy for Taemin to win than her own group and danced shyly with him:

She met jonghyun and taemin and interviewed them in the show but still doesnt have chance to do it with her ultimate bias onew, she's unlucky fangirl tho :D jk

15 hours ago, Who? said:

Let's not forget this moment when she was more happy for Taemin to win than her own group and danced shyly with him:

LOL omg this is adorable! I haven't seen this before! :D

Taemin seems like such a kind sunbae to them! :D 

Lol they were so cute trying to do the dance! (at some points it seemed like yerin already knew what to do? ;) )

11 hours ago, DUCKSquad said:

She met jonghyun and taemin and interviewed them in the show but still doesnt have chance to do it with her ultimate bias onew, she's unlucky fangirl tho :D jk

Ikr omg :D Jonghyun seems to have a soft spot for her..Jonghyun please introduce Onew to Yerin... :D 

buddy / sone / shawol 

13 hours ago, sowonnie said:

LOL omg this is adorable! I haven't seen this before! :D

Taemin seems like such a kind sunbae to them! :D 

Lol they were so cute trying to do the dance! (at some points it seemed like yerin already knew what to do? ;) )

Ikr omg :D Jonghyun seems to have a soft spot for her..Jonghyun please introduce Onew to Yerin... :D 

Gfriend and Taemin were interviewed together as first place nominees and had a bet: the loser had to stay during the encore and dance with the winner. The outcome was hilarious, but I'm actually a tiny bit disappointed that it wasn't Taemin dancing to "Rough". I mean, just imagine it! ^_^

16 hours ago, Who? said:

Gfriend and Taemin were interviewed together as first place nominees and had a bet: the loser had to stay during the encore and dance with the winner. The outcome was hilarious, but I'm actually a tiny bit disappointed that it wasn't Taemin dancing to "Rough". I mean, just imagine it! ^_^

That's awesome!

I bet taemin wouldve owned it, omg.

Sm, i want a shinee cover of rough, now :D

buddy / sone / shawol 

I need to come here often cuz I feel like Yerin doesn't get enough love. I'm a bit sad thou when Jonghyun says he likes Twice instead of Gfriend. I took Shinee wallpaper in my bedroom down but put it back on after a day. Hehehe 

4 hours ago, Gfriend World said:

I need to come here often cuz I feel like Yerin doesn't get enough love. I'm a bit sad thou when Jonghyun says he likes Twice instead of Gfriend. I took Shinee wallpaper in my bedroom down but put it back on after a day. Hehehe 

He did??

*puts on delulu goggles* he totally said that so he doesnt get a scandal with buddies for loving gfriend too much! Lol jk xD

But i bet he loves gfriend just as much, he did praise rough highly on his radio show

also LOL at the poster xD 

Edited by sowonnie

buddy / sone / shawol 

He did on one of his radio interviews/ I saw the news article posted on allkpop and I was expecting Gfriend. I don't really like Shinee as much as I used too. Gfriend is my new addiction. Sorry I'm so new to this site. I don't really know how use it yet. 

Edited by Gfriend World

SHINee's Key interviews Gfriend:

tumblr_oaazt4vCJ71tnw0p5o1_250.giftumblr_oaazt4vCJ71tnw0p5o2_250.gif

tumblr_oaazt4vCJ71tnw0p5o3_250.giftumblr_oaazt4vCJ71tnw0p5o4_250.gif

tumblr_oaazt4vCJ71tnw0p5o5_250.giftumblr_oaazt4vCJ71tnw0p5o6_250.gif

source

buddy / sone / shawol 

tumblr_obfrj84Qsm1ucnckuo1_400.giftumblr_obfrj84Qsm1ucnckuo2_400.giftumblr_obfrj84Qsm1ucnckuo3_400.giftumblr_obfrj84Qsm1ucnckuo4_400.gif

On 7/2/2016 at 6:27 AM, sowonnie said:

Little into debut when stating kpop groups/idols they looked up to, Yerin said one of her favourites was SHINee and that she wanted to be like them.

(lol I can't find the interview anywhere since it was over a year ago! But she also said she likes IU and i think suzy.)

Not long after that, Yerin got to MC with one of SHINee's members, Jonghyun:

rJlDXNb.png

IMO she was a bit shyer and more nervous during this MC (but it was a long time ago so I can't remember lol she could've just been nervous bc she was MCing! Don't quote me on this) total fangirl moment?? :D

Jonghyun also tweeted about her:

tumblr_njcw2cMtXi1u22rjso1_1280.png

translation: (150206) @realjonghyun90: yerin and crush’s cute confrontation. zi.on. t. ssi. ex. clu. ding. me. how. is. it wor.k.ing. to.get.her. wi.th. jongh.hyun.ssi? (source: sylvinie89) (i don't really have any idea what he's talking about, lol :D )

if you're wondering who her favourite member is, it seems to be SHINee's leader, onew:

LBnDC3j.png

(since elementary school? whoa! yerin's graduated now, so that's dedication. i wonder if that makes onew feel old :D )

yerin also sang and danced to SHINee's "View" in a v live broadcast when gfriend were talking about their favourite boy groups! (video in spoiler:)

Reveal hidden contents

in the same broadcast, (i think) yerin expressed her love for SHINee yet again :D

85voW2D.png

LOL i'll leave it here for now because this post is getting loongg but I'll add to it!

fangirl yerin is so cute, right? i definitely wouldn't be able to keep my cool around my favourite kpop idols like she does! :D like if i had to mc with yerin, i think id faint! lol

isn't yerin fangirling cute~?

wow sowonnie..relate to yerin much?:Sowon-hue3:

BUDDY 4 LIFE

giphy.gif

If only they won against Taemin we would saw Taemin dancing into Rough xD But they did well during Taemin's Press Your Number encore xD

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again