Wanelo

MY PREDICTION ON MAMA

12 posts in this topic

This is my first time been here because of upcoming MAMA. Although that I have register here since July 3rd but I am so busy with my [beep!]ing life! I should be with Gfriend forever! I am the worst buddy ever! So saaaaddddd :BeastToss-03: 'imitating eunha' LOL. 

Based on MMA awards we can start predicted who's gonna win this award and this award because all of the Year-end award will be 70% same. For example Album of the Year and Artist of the Year will goes to either EXO or BTS no other artist can win this awards! For Best Dance Performance Female consider that they win at MMA I think Gfriend have the highest chance to win because the only rival for Gfriend is Red Velvet who are not attend even they have the massive votes I dont think that they can win. Sistar also can win the awards but they also not attend so no chance for them. If cheer up win then GFRIEND SHOULD WIN SOTY! [beep!]ing delusional mama only wants money!

For Best Female Group, this is hard to predict. The TOP 3 I think can win is Twice, Mamamoo and Gfriend. So I think Twice will win this awards if not Gfriend. I think they will split this awards with between them 2. If Twice win SOTY then Gfriend will win Best Female Group if not the others way.

What I was hoping at MAMA actually not the awards that they gonna win. If they win any awards I am very happy but if not I am still happy because they already fulfill their wishlist for this year. The most anticipated things in MAMA is their performance and idols reaction to Gfriend LOL. Lets hoping the best performance of the night even the greatest! Haha I can't wait any longer ㅠㅠ

TLDR: My predictions for Gfriend is to win Best Dance Performance Female :support:

Edited by Wanelo

For most of us, we are most concerned about GFRIEND winning the Best Dance Performance Female as us Buddies really think the girls worked really hard this year and they deserve that award the most! Personally, I would think once we win that on MAMA its an accomplishment for both GFRIEND and us Buddies, it would be an added bonus if GFRIEND also won Best Female Group or SOTY.

But nonetheless appreciating the girl's performance would be why we would be watching the awards show haha

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

24 minutes ago, SaranghaeChoiYuna said:

For most of us, we are most concerned about GFRIEND winning the Best Dance Performance Female as us Buddies really think the girls worked really hard this year and they deserve that award the most! Personally, I would think once we win that on MAMA its an accomplishment for both GFRIEND and us Buddies, it would be an added bonus if GFRIEND also won Best Female Group or SOTY.

But nonetheless appreciating the girl's performance would be why we would be watching the awards show haha

Yeah agree with you so much Best Dance awards is enough for Buddies :sowonnice: 

Lets hoping another slayage stage by Yuju vocals and powerful dance of SinB! I am thirsty with their performance actually. 

I hope the silent pressure to do the better stages than MMA dont make them nervous :) its hard to top that ...

about awards, I think 70-75% chance they will got the best dance; and slight chance to get that best female group. If they got best female group that will be very surprising and superb :yerin-love: SOTY? they already got Shoulder of The Year and Story of The Year, so let shyshyshy win xD

Oh, but never forget MAMA's tendency of being ridiculous sometimes O.o maybe there will be some weird results

Edited by simply_yuju

CypAtLzVQAALJFT.jpg

I nearly forgot that Gfriend won 2x Triple Crown from Mcountdown! :o they already 'beat' EXO!! xD

So, seeing this makes me want to predict that they will win one of the Daesang! :) along with Best Dance Performance and Best Female Group of course :P

Guys, don't be too shocked if our girls don't win anything, we know they deserve it with their amazing talent and hard work, but MAMA being MAMA, they have a record of being unfair towards nugu company artists, and a record of being biased towards Big 3.

xRJdKMr.gif

3.gif

1 hour ago, HwangSinBeagle said:

Guys, don't be too shocked if our girls don't win anything, we know they deserve it with their amazing talent and hard work, but MAMA being MAMA, they have a record of being unfair towards nugu company artists, and a record of being biased towards Big 3.

THIS :(

just give them 1 pls :S

Feeling pretty good about Best Female Dance, praying to the SouMu Gods with plenty of sacrifices for SOTY and Best Female Artist tho...

Regardless, the SevenFriend collab stage has got me feelin pretty hyped so that'll soothe my saltiness LOL

yeah, 17Friend is very promising xD

and dokyoem-yuju :x

I'm just mainly super excited for their performance(s)!! :u1:

Anything awards is an extra bonus lol, but an amazing bonus at that! Hope it all goes well ~ :yj2:

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

go gfriend!

6 hours ago, HwangSinBeagle said:

hehe.. relax.. this prediction is just for fun :D I'm pretty sure Buddies would not complain or upset if they not win any... ^_^

beside, in their 2016 To-Do List, they only mention "Go to MAMA".. so, practically, their dreams already came true :)