twang0518

Some buddies are complaining "why gfriend still not on top even"

13 posts in this topic

Buddies, 

@GFRD_INT twitter retweeted other twitter account:

"Ask yourself buddies why gfriend still not on top even we did our part bec your co buddies are too lazy and thats the reality.#mama2016"

Some buddies think some buddies are lazy to vote.:BeastToss-21: 

I hope buddies will not give up now and just support our girls, the girls worked so hard and we also need to work harder.:BeastToss-06::BeastToss-29:

Edited by twang0518

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

Another mess? Where's the link? 

UrZ5pxD.gif

EDIT: 

I saw it already lol 

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I saw this earlier too. We don't need buddies fighting each other and starting a blame war. We should all just move on and focus on helping GFriend get onto the Star Cheer Event! :BeastToss-29:

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Tsk tsk :eunha-pfft:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

Are we buddies fighting? International Buddies vs Kbuddies?? I don't really know what happened :(

2 hours ago, Sabb_GF said:

Are we buddies fighting? International Buddies vs Kbuddies?? I don't really know what happened :(

I don't think it's necessarily int'l buddies vs kbuddies. I think it's just the fact that Gfriend has nowhere near as many votes for their MAMA categories as the other groups. And yes, honestly it is disappointing to see Rough only in 4th place for best female group dance. But people need to keep in mind that the groups come from well established companies and fandoms while ours is still growing, and that voting only counts for 20%. Last year SHINee got an award for a category that they were placed #5 in. We just need to keep doing our part like streaming, voting and rewteeing everyday.

pqRPMwl.jpg

We just need to keep voting, even though the rank is low the votes keep increasing. We were estimated to win SOTY because online voting is only part of the selection process. The digital sales for Rough were really high

16 hours ago, Sabb_GF said:

K-Buddies and I-Buddies love each other ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Buddies should be buddies~^^

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

People should understand that other Buddies also have a life outside Kpop. We're thankful to those who vote as much as they can because they have the luxury of time. But however, voting is only 20%. I like to vote when I can and stream the YT videos from time to time. I also have to work hard for my future to meet Gfriend more often hahaah. I'm sure I also speak for others.

Just don't think about the negative vibes. Just keep voting when you can. There's a lot more ways to help Gfriend than just voting!

Buddies should support each other.  I think it's pretty obvious what a buddy means,  right?  ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

I agree. I vote everyday, during the hours that I'm able too. I live in Seattle and GFriend news is always a day away. K- Buddies  and I- Buddies fighting will never make the girls happy.