Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lemonienn

[FANACC] Meeting Sowon in Budapest, Hungary!

10 posts in this topic

I died reading this. What a great buddy you are!! I'm sure Sowon felt loved even though she was there by herself. :Sowon:

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

This is so cute! thank you for giving lots of love(LOL huehue) to Sowon and omg 2 pictures with her, LUCKY BUDDY! :Sowon:

AsMpECj.gif   75e37ee80e.jpg

Creds to ASquirtle for the sig

4 minutes ago, SinBisbae said:

This is so cute! thank you for giving lots of love(LOL huehue) to Sowon and omg 2 pictures with her, LUCKY BUDDY! :Sowon:

I know... though I only have one right now, because the other was taken by the staff, so I'll probably only have it when that part airs in the show but I'm patient. (But hearing my Korean pronounciation will destroy me. ;__;)

Anyway, I forgot to mention, on the second day we also gave Sowon a small gift (with a Hungarian chocolate, a Hungarian candy that's good for their throat, a mini calendar, a magnet and a postcard (we wrote Buddy <3 Gfriend) at the back of it)) to make sure she'll never forget us. She was so surprised she was so cute......
If you want to see it, we put up a photo of it on the organization's instagram here. (lmao you also can see us interviewing her. I'm the blonde one.)

goddess sowon called me a cute girl @ 12 october 2016. it was a religious experience.

What a lucky buddy you are! Thanks for the fan account, it's a good read. 

:u2:

output_2Vkdw1.gif
GFriend will be my last girl group...

That is so sweet and nice! I went to your IG in that day you posted the pics and read your replies!

I am glad you could show your love to Sowon! Thanks for sharing with us!

I am sure many of us would love to see Sowon. 

:sowon-wow:

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi

Thank you for this sharing ^^
It's totally awesome. I can feel you :x

Btw, seeing how lonely Sowon was in Hungary without Umji made me really upset. And I wish that Sowon wouldn't have to be alone like that again TTvTT

The moment you said sowon remembered you from the day before is... Dianrbwmbrlwdbobkwbusbdlebesodheahra so happy for you dear! I wish i could get luck to meet with gfriend in real life too

Yewonnie's Pure Heart

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0