Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Albatro

article
[Translation | The Segye Times] GFRIEND, Official Promotions Over, "Break Period Till Year-End"

29 posts in this topic

omg its legit!!!!!! yseysyes!!! finally!!!!im so happy:Sowon:

hope they can actually rest... they are going to prob start preparing for cb by the end of december :BeastToss-03:

/thx for the trans:sowonnice:

Edited by yeojachingusus

idk how to do this

this is excellent news

COMEBACK  early next year

Rest well, GFriend. You've earned it. :BeastToss-33:

New album early next year? :BeastToss-35:

As always, thank you for the translations. ^_^

Edited by BeastToss

jCwTQ3U.gif

Yes! Get some rest girls, go home and take a vacation with you family, and the last but not least, win a lot of Awards, okay? ;) xD

btw, there's inconsistency in the article. in the third paragraph, Agency stated that there's no plan for the album. but in the last paragraph, they announced that Gfriend will officially meet the fans again with a new album early next year... :S

Anyway, we'll be patiently waiting for your Comeback :D just take your time :)

:BeastToss-11:

phew they are finally getting well deserved rest, glad soumu listening to us this time

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

love u soumu, love u gfriend, love u buddy <3 I hope their next comeback will *BOOM!!!!* :D fighting! take a rest girls <3 love ya

Edited by Elvansa

SouMu listened so happy they get some rest. Excited for early next year comeback!

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

12 minutes ago, Scene Stealer said:

Yes! Get some rest girls, go home and take a vacation with you family, and the last but not least, win a lot of Awards, okay? ;) xD

btw, there's inconsistency in the article. in the third paragraph, Agency stated that there's no plan for the album. but in the last paragraph, they announced that Gfriend will officially meet the fans again with a new album early next year... :S

Anyway, we'll be patiently waiting for your Comeback :D just take your time :)

:BeastToss-11:

Might just mean no preparations for a new album in this calendar year, and then next year they'll get back to work preparing for them!

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

Finally
Gfriend wil get their time for rest and they can have fun until next year

:umji:

8N9TyIy.gifUDCeUCC.gif

sp-sg-eunha07.gif

sp-sg-eunha024.gif

See you on next comeback. Yeochin Saranghae! <3 

:Sowon::yerin-love::Eunha::yj2::BeastToss-11::umji:

Edited by gellyyy_bean

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."

Finally a rest!

3ooR7X4.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I think this means, they will not go to 3 events everyday, but they will still be doing practice for the performances on the awards shows, but it's better than nothing, they don't have to wake up early to go to the salon to do the hair, nails, make up and do 3 performances a day, plus the practice and everything else. but I wonder about the pokemon thing, they said they will promote that in december, maybe go to events and sing the ending song? idk but at least it's a little rest for them. :)

we will miss them but we have the traveling show to keep us company and they can have the well deserved time to sleep.

Edited by Silver Cloud

yeah, its quite expected btw xD

maybe there are 3-4 small gigs remaining but with that Sinb's fall they decided to make it a break altogether till 2017

and that inconsistency... maybe they not preparing for album.. but MINI album? xD

afterall... they must be still take some daily training and training for those awarding events... :) 

anyway, its good news... Umji can get total healing time too

Finally thank you Source Music :umji: :sowonnice: for letting our precious girls to rest. Cannot wait for their comeback to be honest but health come first so rest well ~ :umji-hihi:

lXhhJbF.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the sig and ASquirtle for the resizing :D 

This is a good thing to hear, We'll miss you girls but we don't want you girls to get sick one by one because of overdoing it :gfriend:

3 hours ago, Silver Cloud said:

I think this means, they will not go to 3 events everyday, but they will still be doing practice for the performances on the awards shows, but it's better than nothing, they don't have to wake up early to go to the salon to do the hair, nails, make up and do 3 performances a day, plus the practice and everything else. but I wonder about the pokemon thing, they said they will promote that in december, maybe go to events and sing the ending song? idk but at least it's a little rest for them. :)

we will miss them but we have the traveling show to keep us company and they can have the well deserved time to sleep.

I agree it's better than nothing.

I'm just gonna be happy and grateful they don't have to attend event back to back. 

Hope to see ot6 at year end awards and gayos. :Sowon::BeastToss-02::BeastToss-09::BeastToss-11::y1::BeastToss-26:

1 hour ago, YeoChin13 said:

This is a good thing to hear, We'll miss you girls but we don't want you girls to get sick one by one because of overdoing it :gfriend:

At least we have Gfriend Love Europe to watch once a week

I felt happy as they were about to be given the rest that they really need. 

And comeback next year? That's got to be Sowon's Prime:s1:

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

yeah, I think after this break, they will have a very success album :BeastToss-26:  :yj2:

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

:u2:

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Thank you based SouMu for listening to our pleads! I feel like after their break they'll be able to promote really well thanks to resting! We'll have our OT6 back!:gfriend:

zvIf9UA.png?1mX06kaR.png?1

I was so happy to read they are finally getting some time to rest! :y1:

They really need it, because if their hectic schedule continued like that, I'm sure someone else would've collapsed on stage either. (But I wish they've gotten their well deserved break without Umji getting injured and SinB collapsing. :y2: )

I can't wait to see OT6 together back on stage though. (Hopefully hauling awards at the end of the year.)

goddess sowon called me a cute girl @ 12 october 2016. it was a religious experience.

25 minutes ago, lemonienn said:

(But I wish they've gotten their well deserved break without Umji getting injured and SinB collapsing. :y2: )

:yerin-1:

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"