Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haechi해치

news
[MDReview] "I'm Fine"... GFRIEND's SinB, Schedule Carried Out as Normal, Smile Restored

7 posts in this topic

[MDReview] "I'm Fine"... GFRIEND's SinB, Schedule Carried Out as Normal, Smile Restored

Source: http://m.star.naver.com/GFRIEND/news/end?id=8459833#

201611041450531117_1_99_20161104145106.j

[My Daily = Lee Seung Rok Reporter] Girl Group GFRIEND's member SinB showed a healthy look to the fans.

GFRIEND held a Naver VApp live broadcast <GFRIEND and Pika Friend's Pokemon Experience> on the afternoon of the 4th.

SinB, who received concerned reactions from fans after falling during the previous day's (the 3rd) performance, appeared before the camera with a healthy look. SinB comforted the fans with a bright smile, saying: "I'm fine," "Don't worry everyone. I'm okay."
Other than that, SinB and the members ate delicious snacks such as cakes during broadcast with pleasant and happy looks, relieving the fans from worry.

201611041450531117_2_99_20161104145106.j

Previously at Chonbuk National University's 'Youth Q&A' festival on the 3rd, SinB suddenly collapsed onto the floor while singing and was assisted by the staffs to exit the stage.

An official from their agency Source Music said: "There was a momentary dizziness" and the hospital notified them of no special conditions to her health.

[Photos = Naver VApp]

Comments: 

uP5m1xQ.jpg

+ 1742, - 55
Isn't this VApp technically another schedule that disrupts their rest...?

+ 1123, - 40
While it makes sense to row your boat with the tides, you have to have energy to row... Give the girls a break T_T

+ 650, - 30
Thank goodness, please take care of yourself and I hope GFRIEND can be loved even more by the public

+ 509, - 28
Take care of yourself, the weather's cold T_T

+ 84, - 5
Yeah, there wasn't a lot scheduled this week, but you can't ignore all of the fatigue built up from the past

+ 63, - 3
SinB was taken to Chonbuk University Hospital at about 9PM yesterday night, injected some IV and then sent off. Then she briefly slept for 3 hours, arrived home at 1am, then slept. But she had to get up at dawn to go get makeup done at the shop, for the VApp schedule... And finally within half a day she had to do the VApp schedule at 12pm. Yeah, they say "momentary dizziness," but she didn't seem to have control of her body whatsoever. They should have at least let SinB rest today, I mean the fans all understand even if the members send us her greetings. Even if she recovered her conditioning, there must be some aftermath remaining... SouMu, this isn't the first or the second time anymore, so you better not overwork the members and make sure they get enough rest

+ 58, - 2
Their choreography is the toughest of all current girlgroups, and from watching the fan cams they seem to be in every festival, in every event... Who wouldn't be exhausted if they had to take short naps in cars and perform with intense choreography several times a day? GFRIEND has solidified themselves in the industry enough, I feel like their agency should reduce some of their event schedules. Especially the events on rainy days, what is that logic?

+ 52, - 2
Let's be happy, without getting hurt

+ 42, - 1
It feels good to see her smile haha, don't get hurt~

+ 53, - 5
Thank you for telling us "I'm fine"

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

:sb2:

I'm so happy to hear she's better! Hopefully nothing bad like this will ever happen again, and Source Music will let them rest for a while.

Edit: Also Gfriend looks so good in yellow!

Edited by alien138

Gfriend, memes, and history equal the apex of human existence and civilization.

I hope tomorrow they don't have any schedule

Thank God she is already getting well ! Be strong Sinb and take care of your health next time . And also Sowon ,Yerin,Eunha ,Yuju and Umji:yj2:.

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif

Rest well Yeochin! I hope SouMu will also cancel their schedule for tomorrow.:e3:

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."

great and pikachu:umji:

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Good thing there isn't much effects to SinB's health and thank god she is recovering well! :BeastToss-09:

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter