Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twang0518

Sinb collapsed/fainted on stage @Chonbuk National University Samsung Cultural Center

36 posts in this topic

I heard that Sinb had collapsed/fainted on stage during performance today at an event.

And I want to understand what happen, does anyone know and explain to me?

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

I think she's tired and need some rest :(

heartbreaking. get well soon <3

♡     Gfriend     ♡           너 그리고 나           ♡     SinB     ♡

Rain_City_Gfriend.gif

Soompi made a tweet about this...My heart just collapsed with her :yerincry:

I don't think there are any official words from SouMu out yet either...

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

Probably overwork; but DAMN! With TWO of them out, we have to stop dancing for awhile, right?? This is [beep!]ing serious, a real big bump in the road for Gfriend... I was already worried about competition with Twice, I guess we can forget about that now... :(

Just now, Thomas Hannah said:

Probably overwork; but DAMN! With TWO of them out, we have to stop dancing for awhile, right?? This is [beep!]ing serious, a real big bump in the road for Gfriend... I was already worried about competition with Twice, I guess we can forget about that now... :(

DEFINITELY YES

They Need A Lot of REST!

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

I don't care anymore about mama, mma etc. my girls is more important!

3 minutes ago, Elvansa said:

I don't care anymore about mama, mma etc. my girls is more important!

True I just want my girls in perfect condition

8N9TyIy.gifUDCeUCC.gif

sp-sg-eunha07.gif

sp-sg-eunha024.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

OMG!!!!!:sb1:NO!!!! SinB!!! SouMu please!! Let the girls rest!!!!!

Hope she gets better:u2:

GWS SinB :e1:

2Bgl9dl.gifClaxZbK.gif

My heart hurt so bad.. first umji now sinb 😭😢😣 

I don't want them to get sick

I don't mind if they postpone their comeback next year..I just want them to rest properly.

Soumu get your shit together. Their health is more important right now. 

I'm glad yerin step down from her mcing spot if not it will be hard for her too. 

Edited by 93sunfl0wer

I just want them to be healthy as 6. I don't care if they'll not perform as a group for a while for the sake of rest. I just don't want this group to break up, or have a member leave just because of health reasons.

Please... after 4 years of leaving Kpop, this group made me comeback & love it again. I don't want them to be the reason for me to quit it again for the second time. 

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

As much as I want to make excuses for Source Music.. what they're doing is really unacceptable. Especially the "Normal activity is possible." She legit fainted on stage, but they still want her to go to the rest of their activities? OT5 was hard enough to see, but I'd rather have all of them rest if a member is going through pain. The OT4 today was incredibly saddening and really lowered the morale of the group on stage. When they performed Rough with just the 4 members, I felt like I was going to cry.

Please SouMu, let them rest and be back as OT6...

#GETWELLSOONSINB

Edited by Kannatsuki

zvIf9UA.png?1mX06kaR.png?1

I'm glad she's feeling better and it wasn't a more serious health problem. I hope she gets some rest though.

This makes me angry lol. Quit overworking them let them rest. Of course glad she is okay and there are no problems with her health but give them a break you are working them into the ground. Ugh. The most important thing is shes okay though so thats good.

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

I thought I'd calm down after awhile, I'm not any less angry or sad about this. Now knowing that it was known that SinB wasn't feeling well before taking the stage like... something is seriously wrong with their managers.

SouMu seriously give these girls a break. I'm fine with not seeing them for a while if it means they get proper rest.

Wtf Source Music, that's not how normal people sit down... she collapsed. Getting to the point where you break out into a cold sweat and faint means the body needs a break to recuperate. It sure as hell doesn't mean you can go back to normal activity the next morning. Grrr...

Hope she does get a proper rest, they all deserve it tbh.

what is this? I cant even have a gut to watch the video, it will make me very sad (again)

I dont think they are overworked, CMIIW they are currently in a not-too-busy week, isnt it? maybe a slowly builded fatigue? or maybe SouMu still applying their sparta daily training till now?

but yeah, sinb is awesome, talented, hand hardworking, but she is just a normal 18 year old teenager :(

let them rest till melon award :(

this is not a good start of my day :yerincry:

Feel better SinB, make sure to eat well and be healthy so this doesn't happen again! 

after read a lil bit, yeah ... I think she was ill before stage, but still "forced" to perform :(

and its remind me to some past interviews

Its hard to be a small company hot idol :( they must work 150-170% harder with a much smaller budget/ facility to support than those from big companies; and even that effort still far for ensure a steady fandom

I pray for SinB + I hope this incident wont hurt GFriend image and road to success

----------------

about soumu management etc, well... I think everyday its always a hard decision for them :( to fight on a harsh-unforgiving KPOP world a challenger like GFriend and Soumu must risk their all (literally). This incident is bound to happen. Yeah, SouMu must manage them better, but if you need something to blame... its KPOP system in overall

Edited by simply_yuju

I'm still so sad. I even feel bad physically. C'mon Source, we know you guys are usually really good... What the heck is up with that statement? I wish they would cancel some of the events... At the very least, let SinB not perform. I'm so disappointed. I hope they release another statement. And I hope SinB is okay.

wKsq1P5.gif rV83Npq.gif

I think in this state Soumu will cancel any event till sinb fully healed and until them fully charged their morale (and fully prepare to get on stage again). It must be very scary and very downhearting to watch their maknae and comrade down in the stage while dancing with them. And it will be very sad to perform with 4 girls :(

Its so damn scary i feel like somu isn't  giving the enough attention/care that the situation deserves, what if something worse happens..

I'm so worried and heartbroken.

Edited by yeojachingusus
typo

idk how to do this