sinbeagle

VOTE FOR SINB TO BE ON HIT THE STAGE

17 posts in this topic

BUDDIES FINALLY WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO LET SINB JOIN HIT THE STAGE. 1 VOTE PER DAY EVERYONE PLEASE GO VOTE AND LET OUR UNDERRATED SINB SHOW HER REAL DANCING SKILLS ON HIT THE STAGE http://auditionzine.com/season-2 1. click "sinb of gfriend" 2. scroll to the bottom and enter in the code 3. press the korean words on the blue button. 4. your vote for the day is submitted! SHARE WITH OTHER FELLOW BUDDIES LETS DO THIS TOGETHER <333 we dont have to get her to the top but at least top 10-15 so please buddies remember to vote every day!!! <333

:BeastToss-02:

I voted. Currently the top 10 female dancers are...

1. T-ARA Jiyeon 3% - (3994 Votes)
  2. BLACKPINK by Lisa 1.77% - (2359 Votes)
  3. Red Velvet Seulgi 1.68% - (2234 Votes)
  4. Red Velvet Joy 0.49% - (648 Votes)
  5. Gfriend sinb 0.4% - (536 Votes)
  6. CLC Seungyeon 0.29% - (387 Votes)
  7. T-ara Eunjung 0.23% - (311 Votes)
  8. F Amber (x) 0.22% - (297 Votes)
  9. Red Velvet Irene 0.2% - (265 Votes)
  10. F Luna (x) 0.2% - (262 votes)

ATTENTION BUDDIES!

SinB has dropped down the votes to #7, please do continue voting for uri SinB!

Top 10 Female Dancers as of 24/10/16 12:10 KST

1. T-ara Jiyeon - 2.99% (4007 Votes)

2. BLACKPINK Lisa - 1.83% (2455 Votes)

3. Red Velvet Seulgi - 1.68% (2247 Votes)

4. Ex-The Ark Jeon Minju - 0.65% (866 Votes)

5. Gu9udan Sejeong - 0.62% (825 Votes)

6. Red Velvet Joy - 0.48% (649 Votes)

7. GFRIEND SinB - 0.42% (558 Votes)

8. CLC Seungyeon - 0.29% (387 Votes)

9. T-ara Eunjung - 0.23% (314 Votes)

10. f(Amber) - 0.22% (299 Votes)

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Just shared this to the OneHallyu thread, hopefully votes will go up now.

pqRPMwl.jpg

Sorry but I think Sinb needs to rest.. And I think we should focus more on voting for GFRIEND awards nomination to give them something and prepare for the upcoming online voting for MAMA co's the voting will start on Oct 28.. :) 

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."

I kinda don't want her on this show. The judging is not fair and it won't bring anything new to GFriend.

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

1 hour ago, singermelodie1 said:

I kinda don't want her on this show. The judging is not fair and it won't bring anything new to GFriend.

True that's what I saw on first season

8N9TyIy.gifUDCeUCC.gif

sp-sg-eunha07.gif

sp-sg-eunha024.gif

yeah, in my opinion, this show tends to promote the Professional Dance Team.

so, even tough SinB invited, I'm worried that she won't get much spotlight... :(

I don't think it's really a good idea because her shoulder thing

Edited by Luv Star

On 24 October 2016 at 3:10 PM, gellyyy_bean said:

Sorry but I think Sinb needs to rest.. And I think we should focus more on voting for GFRIEND awards nomination to give them something and prepare for the upcoming online voting for MAMA co's the voting will start on Oct 28.. :) 

joining the show isnt about getting her spotlight... it's about giving her the chance to show her dance because gfriend's concepts are quite limiting for her dancing. and it'll also help her get more confident because as yall know she's super shy about her dancing. and really how long does it take to vote for one more thing? 5 mins max lol and you can only vote once per day. sorry but i dont think sinb will be able to rest they're too busy for that but why not let her go on one episode of hit the stage and let her enjoy herself dancing?

28 Oct

1. Jiyeon T-ARA 3.03% - ( 4218 votes )

2. Lisa BLACKPINK 2.01% - ( 2808 votes )

3. Seulgi Red Velvet 1.68% - ( 2340 votes )

4. Jeon Minju The Ark 0.67% - ( 931 votes ) 

5. Sejeong gugudan 0.6% - ( 841 votes )

6. Sinb Gfriend 0.59% - ( 823 votes )

Let's try to get her to 4 before voting ends! :sowonnice:

I hope she gets invited on hit the stage :umjilove:

really hope she'll be able to gain confidence in her dancing i feel like telling her "you dance really well, don't underestimate yourself"

5 minutes ago, sinbeagle said:

joining the show isnt about getting her spotlight... it's about giving her the chance to show her dance because gfriend's concepts are quite limiting for her dancing. and it'll also help her get more confident because as yall know she's super shy about her dancing. and really how long does it take to vote for one more thing? 5 mins max lol and you can only vote once per day. sorry but i dont think sinb will be able to rest they're too busy for that but why not let her go on one episode of hit the stage and let her enjoy herself dancing?

Yeah that's the point they're too busy right now that they need to rest. Just like what they've said before health is more important. GFRIEND is still rookie group there are still many chances when they can show her talent just not right now. We don't want another member being injured or something to be put on hiatus. 

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."

5 minutes ago, gellyyy_bean said:

Yeah that's the point they're too busy right now that they need to rest. Just like what they've said before health is more important. GFRIEND is still rookie group there are still many chances when they can show her talent just not right now. We don't want another member being injured or something to be put on hiatus. 

aw i think many sinb stans will be happy if we see her being on hit the stage. well, if you dont support this thread then dont need to stick around you are dampening the rest of us spirit.:(

great news sinb is officially 4th for girl group members on the voting site! shes ahead of jeon minju of The Ark by 7 votes so continue voting for her everyday! we can even get her to overtake got7's mark (38 votes ahead) and NUEST's Jr (8 votes ahead) :) great job sinb stans <3

How do I do this? I don't understand it. I can't read Korean.