singermelodie1

How many languages do you speak?

76 posts in this topic

English and Spanish I'm fluent in!!!:) I know a bit of German but I quitw forgot to make it grammarize!!!xD
Tho the languages I really want to learn us Russian, Korean, and Arabic!!!:) 

Fluent Korean and English and learned French throughout high school. I'm probably going to further my French on my free time.

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

English and Spanish I'm fluent in!!!:) I know a bit of German but I quitw forgot to make it grammarize!!!xD
Tho the languages I really want to learn us Russian, Korean, and Arabic!!!:) 

it is cool learning about the Arabic language when u are a beginner, I can some what speak but still learning from my parents, fun fact in the philipines there are 7,000 islands made into the Philippines and each have different or somewhat the same language hence why I can speak about 7 languages and still remember.
continue learning more languages its fun!
fighting!!

Speak both English and Chinese, (ALOT better at chinese than english although english is my 1st language LOL) Picked up Korean as 3rd language, can read but understanding is still meh~

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Just now, JibangMarshmello~ said:

it is cool learning about the Arabic language when u are a beginner, I can some what speak but still learning from my parents, fun fact in the philipines there are 7,000 islands made into the Philippines and each have different or somewhat the same language hence why I can speak about 7 languages and still remember.
continue learning more languages its fun!
fighting!! emoji119.pngemoji106.png

Danke schon!!!:)

Danke schon!!!:)

lays hunak 'aa mushkilla
I dont have an Arabic keyboard so I had to type in English letters, it means no problem

Fluent in English and Chinese, and I can speak and understand very little bit of Malay, some Hokkien, and a little Korean

MLBJNgD.gif

I speak English and Hmong. I know a small bit of German, Chinese and Korean. 

*Entertaining Buddies and Spreading the Gfriend Love*

I can speak English and Malay fluently (main language of my country) . I can speak Indonesian since their language kind of similar with our language. I'm still learning Korean and hopefully I can master it soon. I can read Arab and understand some of the words. I can speak little bit of Portuguese and Spanish. I've learned Chinese language for a year but gave up because it's hard for me.

Sent from my U9i using GFSquad.com mobile app

Filipino and English. I also know some Nihongo (from watching anime) and ofc a bit of hangul (from variety shows) too ^^

Mental giphy.gif Maknae

English and Chinese. Able to understand Cantonese and a little Hokkien. 

Edited by jasper85

I speak indonesian,melayu,english,mandarin,hokkien.understand a little bit of cantonese,want to learn korean now

I speak fluent Norwegian (native language) and advanced English. I also know basic German, and I want to learn Japanese/Korean and Arabic. :) 

Speak fluent Indonesian (native), and moderate English (best at writing and reading, lack skill at speaking). I can read and write in Melayu (Malaysian), listening and speaking for Melayu is also good because if similarity with Indonesian. Also know a little bit of Simplified Chinese. Want to learn Korean but I only can read Hangul at the moment.

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

Fluent English and Chinese. Moderate Hokkien. Broken Melayu. Even more broken Korean. 

brownpigeon was here 27711d1320921028-animation-bug-moving.gif    

I can speak Vietnamese, English and Finnish fluently. Also, I'm good at Swedish and I know the basics of French. I can understand a little bit of Korean, Japanese and Chinese, but I can't speak (only a few word).

Sent from my SM-A310F using GFSquad.com mobile app

I can speak Portuguese fluently and a broken English. I also know basic Japanese and I'm trying to learn Korean these days.

Primary language is English but my native tongue is Korean. It does get redundant when ignorant people ask me to teach them curse words in Korean and when I teach them any word, they repeat it over and over and over and over as if to impress me.

I also speak some conversational Russian, beginner German and Japanese. 

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

We have three official languages in Hawai'i. Hawai'ian Pidgin English(Hawai'ian Creole), English and Hawai'ian. That's me.

Fluent in English,Vietnamese, and Korean. Can speak chinese decently well.

Look at all these multilingual people here

... and then there's me who only knows english RIP

closest I have to a second language is french but that was when I was still in high school

pqRPMwl.jpg

my native language, English, Japanese and Korean.

but not fluently though.. ^_^

Tagalog, english, irish and semi fluent in spanish but can understand most of it! Can understand a little korean

Sent from my EVA-L09 using GFSquad.com mobile app

I can speak English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien. But not fluent in all these. It's either too many language spoken daily or I'm probably a noob in languages xD  

Tbh, I speak terrible mandarin. The worst out of all above :(

Edited by Elena

English, (shitty) Cantonese (can understand quite a bit, speak very little and can't read/write), French (know basically all the grammar but need to learn more vocabulary)