singermelodie1

How many languages do you speak?

76 posts in this topic

^^^

Or learned or is learning?

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

I'm a bilingual. I speak Tagalog and English. Tagalog since birth, my mother tongue, and English since I started school in kinder.

Fun Fact: Filipinos are usually bilingual or multilingual. Our official languages are Filipino (Tagalog) and English, and are also school subjects that are learned from kinder up until college. Some Filipinos also speaks their own province's dialects that's far from the Tagalog language that makes some of them multilingual. :BeastToss-02:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

I'm trilingual. I speak english, vietnamese, and korean 

I'm bilingual, fluent in English and Vietnamese. I've learnt Spanish and Mandarin before but I have no real recollection of the language itself. Attempting to self teach Korean now.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

wish i knew another language other than english :( I learned spanish in school but not enough to really communicate at all. I only know korean letters and what noises they make not any meaning of words other than like 4. I dont have any good ways of learning korean that ive seen. And I know a tiny bit of greek cause I am greek but I havent learned much. 

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

I speak English and I am trying to learn Japanese. So far I know how to read katakana/hiragana and some kanji. 

I know conversational Spanish since I was taught that in school, but I am slowly forgetting :(

I'm a bilingual. Indonesian is my mother tongue. I learn English since 4 years ago, when i was in 4th grade. I'm learning Arabic too.

English is still a foreigner language in my country, not like Malaysian or Filipino, English is their second language. Its ironic that my classmates dont even know Simple Present Tense. Many Indonesians cant get a job abroad because English is still a foreigner language to us. Thank God my mom always teaches me English. Without it, I wouldn't be here. 

Edited by Davina Fardya

English/Tagalog speaker here xD still flop when in comes to korean lol

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Bilingual. English is my first language while Chinese is my mother tongue. Currently learning korean.

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

Same as @23peaches! :u2:

Not learning Korean at the moment though, but I'm considering it :3

I'm fluent in both English and Cantonese. Attempting to learn Korean whenever i have the time.

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

I can speak english and tagalog. I've had spanish classes in highschool but I forgot most so i can only speak some of it. I wanna learn korean when i have the time.

AsMpECj.gif   75e37ee80e.jpg

Creds to ASquirtle for the sig

My mother tongue is Finnish and I learned English as a foreign language in school. Lately I've been trying to learn some Korean in my free time.

i can speak chinese & English, but i want to learn Korean.

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

I can speak English and Tagalog. I can comprehend French. 

English and Filipino. Knows Japanese, too (not that good, though) 

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

english and filipino :D :BeastToss-02::BeastToss-04:

Portuguese&English ,

and i can comprehend Spanish.

Learnt French during 3 years and i forgot everything lmaoo.

idk how to do this

to those who can speak korean.. do you guys wanna join us on gfss?:Sowon:

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I speak English and Filipino fluently. I can read Hangul although not very fluent in Korean here lol. I have also picked up very basic Japanese from my mom. :) and from listening to Japanese songs. ~

My mother tongue is bahasa melayu, besides that i learnt english, chinese and korean. I learnt chinese since primary school and stopped at middle school. I'm trying my best to learn korean through an app in my phone hehe

Filipino, english & basic spanish. Currently learning korean. FIGHTING!

English is my first language, and I've been learning Spanish in school long enough to be really good at it.  I'm teaching myself Korean right now. ^_^

I can speak Filipino, English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, some what Arabic but I am full philipino and still learning other languages from my parents that speak more languages than I do and my siblings, also from text books.