Two Eunbi (Eunha & SinB) 2018 Birthday Support Project

Eunha & SinB 2018 Birthday Support Project

sowonnie

Superstar SMtown Thread~

99 posts in this topic

@Jkyc tagging you :D 

does anyone know what Superstar SMtown is? its a mobile rhythm game where you can play songs made by SM groups :D 

latest?cb=20150816063934

It's really fun and addicting and i recommend downloading it! ^_^

Anyway, i made this thread so anyone who plays can post on it sharing their group card sets and stuff ^_^ 

My username is fxting if anyone wants to..idk you cant add friends on this game LOL if you wanna send me a card park tho? xD share your username as well if you have it~

Anyway here's my top 5 groups:

eOEB0Ac.jpg
My best group ^

VPeEjhB.jpg

fGLze7S.jpg

0iiK4JQ.jpgfSFv1fL.jpg

They're kinda crappy atm but I'm working on upgrading them all to S~ it's more a problem of the fact I never get the cards i need :y2:

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

buddy / sone / shawol 

3 hours ago, sowonnie said:

@Jkyc tagging you :D 

does anyone know what Superstar SMtown is? its a mobile rhythm game where you can play songs made by SM groups :D 

latest?cb=20150816063934

It's really fun and addicting and i recommend downloading it! ^_^

Anyway, i made this thread so anyone who plays can post on it sharing their group card sets and stuff ^_^ 

My username is fxting if anyone wants to..idk you cant add friends on this game LOL if you wanna send me a card park tho? xD share your username as well if you have it~

Anyway here's my top 5 groups:

eOEB0Ac.jpg
My best group ^

VPeEjhB.jpg

fGLze7S.jpg

0iiK4JQ.jpgfSFv1fL.jpg

They're kinda crappy atm but I'm working on upgrading them all to S~ it's more a problem of the fact I never get the cards i need :y2:

Im jealous because all ur themes are level 3 :yerin-1: Oh well heres my top 5 teams. (Currently hoping for suho and sehun S cards since ytd's update gave me the D.O R card lol)9TafbwL.jpgetbaZDH.jpg1QP5hHn.jpgQP1W6DF.jpgDz7JClG.jpg

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

I'm also playing that game but I stopped early this year and I dunno why lol I tried to access my account today checked my rank.. I thought I'm Bronze now since I didn't play that long but I'm still Silver.. xD I even reached Plat II before I stopped :D

here's my top 5 songs and group after a long time lol

4W0wSw0.jpg

My themes :D

VNksngQ.jpg

I forgot to save a Jessica card lol I'm broke ~~ How will I get that party theme ? :D 

ShglP72.jpg

I'm aiming for Whisper theme since Tayeon looks cute on that theme xD

iSPV10Q.jpg

I'm Taeyeon's trash lol

YFgsilC.jpg

pEMsZXp.jpg

I like to boost this one too xD so cute ! lol

Spoiler

DOqW1zI.jpg

That awkward Baekhyun tho ~ LOL

Anyone here who plays Superstar JYPNation xD

lcE6oAGNT.jpg

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

44 minutes ago, Omuji 어범지비 said:

I'm also playing that game but I stopped early this year and I dunno why lol I tried to access my account today checked my rank.. I thought I'm Bronze now since I didn't play that long but I'm still Silver.. xD I even reached Plat II before I stopped :D

here's my top 5 songs and group after a long time lol

4W0wSw0.jpg

My themes :D

VNksngQ.jpg

I forgot to save a Jessica card lol I'm broke ~~ How will I get that party theme ? :D 

ShglP72.jpg

I'm aiming for Whisper theme since Tayeon looks cute on that theme xD

iSPV10Q.jpg

I'm Taeyeon's trash lol

YFgsilC.jpg

pEMsZXp.jpg

I like to boost this one too xD so cute ! lol

Reveal hidden contents

DOqW1zI.jpg

That awkward Baekhyun tho ~ LOL

Anyone here who plays Superstar JYPNation xD

lcE6oAGNT.jpg

woah ur teams :o did u spend any money or was it pure dedication and time?

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

2 minutes ago, 23peaches said:

woah ur teams :o did u spend any money or was it pure dedication and time?

I'm just playing and didn't spend any money on that game xD thanks to burning time and also some free cards :BeastToss-26: I'm active before when it comes to events on that game :D 

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

39 minutes ago, Omuji 어범지비 said:

I'm just playing and didn't spend any money on that game xD thanks to burning time and also some free cards :BeastToss-26: I'm active before when it comes to events on that game :D 

haha i guess u must have played it for a long time then, i only found out about the game 8 months ago lol

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

8 minutes ago, 23peaches said:

haha i guess u must have played it for a long time then, i only found out about the game 8 months ago lol

I think nearly 2 years xD my progress is kinda slow hahaha I stopped when I got 0 diamonds and 0 RPs xD 

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Omg, @Jkyc just introduced this to me. I just started today IT IS SO FUN. How did I miss this all of this time.. 

3 minutes ago, flamestalker said:

Omg, @Jkyc just introduced this to me. I just started today IT IS SO FUN. How did I miss this all of this time.. 

Join the club... he told me about it yesterday. It's as fun as any other rhythm game if you're into that thing.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

I'm so addicted guys. I'm glad we have a thread on this now! :BeastToss-26:

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

31 minutes ago, flamestalker said:

27 minutes ago, Manager-Nim said:

Join the club... he told me about it yesterday. It's as fun as any other rhythm game if you're into that thing.

WELCOME!! :BeastToss-02::BeastToss-26:

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

50 minutes ago, Jkyc said:

I'm so addicted guys. I'm glad we have a thread on this now! :BeastToss-26:

LOL jkyc, 3 people have gotten addicted because of you xD 

your influence.. :sb1:

buddy / sone / shawol 

I think my son has this game. He usually has some Kpop game on his phone. Sounds pretty cool.

20 hours ago, sowonnie said:

LOL jkyc, 3 people have gotten addicted because of you xD 

your influence.. :sb1:

Sowonnie, I thought my son had but he said that we can't get it in this country.

I'm addicted to this game when I saw some fanaccounts saying that Taeyeon plays SSM too xD She even played that game during their TTS Onstyle broadcast and she got a Sunny card lol

Looking forward for more SSM players here lol so that we can open an event or giveaways for this game :D

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

3 hours ago, alohachingu said:

Sowonnie, I thought my son had but he said that we can't get it in this country.

is he on apple or android? because if its android i'm sure there's a way to download the game. Just search for the apk or download from qooapp.

Edited by 23peaches

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

4 hours ago, alohachingu said:

If your son uses Android, you can download the game regardless of your region like 23peaches said! You can search for the .apk file on google with your phone and download it directly to your phone. Then all you have to do is go to the settings of your phone to allow "Unknown Sources" that allows the installation of apps from sources other than the Google Play Store. Install the game and boom you can play!

2 hours ago, Omuji 어범지비 said:

I'm addicted to this game when I saw some fanaccounts saying that Taeyeon plays SSM too xD She even played that game during their TTS Onstyle broadcast and she got a Sunny card lol

Looking forward for more SSM players here lol so that we can open an event or giveaways for this game :D

I've been so addicted. I can't wait to see more players too so we could do a competition or something amongst us. :BeastToss-32:

Watching Seulgi play this game was what got me into it! 

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

8 hours ago, Jkyc said:

If your son uses Android, you can download the game regardless of your region like 23peaches said! You can search for the .apk file on google with your phone and download it directly to your phone. Then all you have to do is go to the settings of your phone to allow "Unknown Sources" that allows the installation of apps from sources other than the Google Play Store. Install the game and boom you can play!

I've been so addicted. I can't wait to see more players too so we could do a competition or something amongst us. :BeastToss-32:

I think for ios users you need a south korea app store to download SSM.. 

I participated on some SSM events that held by many SSM users and it's hard lol like player with highest perfect/good lol sometimes the event is player with highscore using all C or other cards xD

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

On 10/23/2016 at 8:10 AM, OMuJi 어범지비 *Hiatus* said:

I think for ios users you need a south korea app store to download SSM.. 

I participated on some SSM events that held by many SSM users and it's hard lol like player with highest perfect/good lol sometimes the event is player with highscore using all C or other cards xD

It sounds like so much fun though! Flame and I were playing all night yesterday together haha.

Here's my score right now and my top 5 groups. There's an Event going on now where at 6-10pm KST its 50% off to upgrade your cards. UPGRADE THEM ALL!!

0z1TXpt.png

qqArXbH.png

aG8ATCf.png

5xm9Xs1.png

74v6zLo.png

FdB66ue.png

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

that sucks I wasted 100k RP earlier to make my A card Sehun an S one :Yuju: I didn't nothiced the event.. :eunha-pfft:

I can lend my apple id with korean app store for those who want to download SSM :BeastToss-22: 

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

There's a deal right now with the new update where you can spend 2 USD and get an S card, 200 diamonds, and 30k RP

Pretty good deal. I'm not spending a single cent on this game.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

3 minutes ago, flamestalker said:

There's a deal right now with the new update where you can spend 2 USD and get an S card, 200 diamonds, and 30k RP

And another one where you spend 5 USD and get a Premium 10 Pack with 2 guaranteed S Cards, 200 diamonds, and 100k RP. 

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

Hey guys! I'm making a tutorial about 'upgrading' cards for @Manager-Nim because hes too lazy to learn himself! If you're having trouble getting your cards to the next letter grade, this should help! (i hope?)

Card ranking is the following: C < B < A < S < R

Before you start upgrading, making sure you do this:

eIm00pQ.jpg

tap this square next to your cards

3nKcpAc.jpg

make sure the 'group' button is OFF. this means you can upgrade your cards with ANY other card, not just cards in your group.

you can also organize your cards from lowest power to highest and vice versa, and the order of which you got it.

ANYWAY

z8xzVm6.jpg

Today we're gonna be upgrading that 1 star C Luna Vocal card from C to a B card.

First, tap on the card.

RtFzw0g.jpg

Then, tap on the 'power up' button.

F8VUss1.jpg

It should look like this. Tap those cards at the bottom and fill up those blank card slots.

Ys2oFMd.jpg

Tap 'try' to upgrade your card's star level. It'll cost some Rhythm points. (It's cheap in this picture because upgrading is 1/2 off at time of posting.)

(dont worry squirtle, i remembered in time and didnt use those boa cards to upgrade XD)

mvYR3Dm.jpg

The upgrade thingy will go card by card and tell you if it succeeded. For example, the first card succeeded in raising the level and so raised the card to 2 stars.

7aFv24u.jpg

Now that the card is 5 stars, it has changed from 'power up' to 'upgrade.' This means you can upgrade your C card to a B card.

To upgrade your card to the next grade level, you will need another 5 star card of the same idol. It doesn't have to be the same theme, but it has to be the same member, group(ofc), grade letter and at a 5 star power level.

Eg: 5 star A IGAB Sooyoung + 5 star A Mr Mr Sooyoung = 1 star S IGAB Sooyoung

but

5 star B Kai + 5 star B Irene = N/A

as well as

5 star c Party Taeyeon (SNSD) + 5 star C Twinkle Taeyeon (TTS) = N/A because technically they aren't from the same group, even if it's the same idol.

Be careful while upgrading, because the newly upgraded card will take on the theme of the card you use to upgrade. So, if I upgrade Sooyoung using the IGAB card, the S card will have an IGAB theme, but if I upgrade with the Mr Mr card, it will have a Mr Mr theme.  

Tap the upgrade button.

9qrOyWC.jpg

dlbnI6I.jpg

As you can see, it costs quite a bit of RP. But! it has a 100% success rate, so no fear of it failing.

gNGXWJ0.jpg

And there you have your B card!

I hope the tutorial helped! i know its super in detail but its so that a complete beginner could pick it up and do it? xD i know ive made a ton of little mistakes so i wanted to make sure everything was covered!

Edited by sowonnie

buddy / sone / shawol