Acey

announcement
GFRIEND Awards Voting Thread

266 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RainCity said:

I used my stars for today already, but I'll save them from now on

what exactly are they for tho?

For the Star cheer support something haha for them to be featured on the site of MAMA voting (that little panel on the upper right side)

But after yesterday's voting, the star counts are not cumulative and thus, yesterday's star votes are erased, as the star support voting is per day basis. So I guess, we need to plan for a specific day for those stars to be used so we could guarantee a spot! :BeastToss-29:

Or would there be a plan? Idk haha

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

I dont quite familiar with this awarding system ... from some site I hear MAMA has a tendency to be biased and just awarding those from big companies ....

:BeastToss-05:

is it true? :(

6 minutes ago, simply_yuju said:

I dont quite familiar with this awarding system ... from some site I hear MAMA has a tendency to be biased and just awarding those from big companies ....

This is my first year voting and I don't know if it's 100% true but I'm pretty sure it's an advantage for those from the Big 3. But hey, categories like SOTY only count 10% of the total as voting so who knows, maybe Gfriend might win! :BeastToss-29:

AsMpECj.gif   75e37ee80e.jpg

Creds to ASquirtle for the sig

I have also used my friends account (they are not K-pop fan) to vote, Fighting gfriend and buddies :support: :BeastToss-29:

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

5 hours ago, Pabo Oppa said:

Earn stars by voting and support your favorite artist by sending them a star!The artist who receives the most stars each day will have their name displayed on a special banner the next day.

ah, okay thanks!

4 hours ago, Acey said:

For the Star cheer support something haha for them to be featured on the site of MAMA voting (that little panel on the upper right side)

But after yesterday's voting, the star counts are not cumulative and thus, yesterday's star votes are erased, as the star support voting is per day basis. So I guess, we need to plan for a specific day for those stars to be used so we could guarantee a spot! :BeastToss-29:

Or would there be a plan? Idk haha

yes, we need to spread the word to buddies to save their stars for a specific day. We should also keep an eye on other fandoms because i'm sure they are thinking of doing the same and I wouldn't want our stars to go to waste.

55 minutes ago, simply_yuju said:

i think bigger companies have better chances of winning for multiple reasons, but we should still try our best anyway. if we give up or become complacent in voting because we don't think we can win, then there is 100% no chance for a win. But if we work hard together as a fandom, the chance to win is there! Even if we lose, we will know we did everything we could. :)

♡     Gfriend     ♡           너 그리고 나           ♡     SinB     ♡

Rain_City_Gfriend.gif

Pics_Art_10_29_01_42_26.png Pics_Art_10_29_05_59_22.png

Edited by Kizographer

if you'll ask me why I fell inlove with this girl, well here's the answer...

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, RainCity said:

ah, okay thanks!

yes, we need to spread the word to buddies to save their stars for a specific day. We should also keep an eye on other fandoms because i'm sure they are thinking of doing the same and I wouldn't want our stars to go to waste.

i think bigger companies have better chances of winning for multiple reasons, but we should still try our best anyway. if we give up or become complacent in voting because we don't think we can win, then there is 100% no chance for a win. But if we work hard together as a fandom, the chance to win is there! Even if we lose, we will know we did everything we could. :)

I heard we are using it on November 6 !

2_zpsw14s5p5c.gifsowon%20so%20hot%201_zpspkz9yevw.gif
Sowon: It's not that we came to you. You came to us.

47 minutes ago, SaranghaeChoiYuna said:

BUDDIES GOOD NEWS! 

We have found a way to create multiple accounts to vote for our girls on MAMA2016!

Just follow the steps here: http://peachisoda.blogspot.sg/2016/10/pann-161028-eppis-ill-teach-you-how-to.html?m=1

Credits to: 

Sweet! Thanks for this one.

So far, I've used 15 accounts (mix of all the SNS platforms) on 2 laptops until I've got both on IP Block. You guys know a definite number of accounts before an IP gets blocked?

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

what mv should I stream to support Gfriend for the awards? Rough?

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

9 hours ago, Acey said:

Sweet! Thanks for this one.

So far, I've used 15 accounts (mix of all the SNS platforms) on 2 laptops until I've got both on IP Block. You guys know a definite number of accounts before an IP gets blocked?

10~

2 hours ago, 9yorgos said:

what mv should I stream to support Gfriend for the awards? Rough?

Rough & Navillera

BUMP!

Reminder to vote for our girls!

IMG_20160930_180825.jpg

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

9 hours ago, Yasucchi said:

10~

But mine got blocked when i was about to use my 9th account..:Yuju: 

And I still can't vote until now(I get to vote using 2 accounts earlier today until i got my ip add blocked again.), i do remember that i voted Oct. 28 around 8-9pm KST (7-8pm PHT). It keeps telling me to comeback tomorrow tho.:SinB: I didn't get to vote yesterday because of that ip blocked thingy anybody knows what should i do? :BeastToss-23::y2:

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."

1 hour ago, gellyyy_bean said:

But mine got blocked when i was about to use my 9th account..:Yuju: 

And I still can't vote until now(I get to vote using 2 accounts earlier today until i got my ip add blocked again.), i do remember that i voted Oct. 28 around 8-9pm KST (7-8pm PHT). It keeps telling me to comeback tomorrow tho.:SinB: I didn't get to vote yesterday because of that ip blocked thingy anybody knows what should i do? :BeastToss-23::y2:

Search free vpn on Google, browser Opera has a integrated free vpn, try it

Install SoftEther VPN, is one of the best, free, it has more than 99 IPs

W0Ve8i1.jpg

:BeastToss-29: GO GO GO

7 minutes ago, whennooneslooking said:

How trustworthy is the AAA app? I want to know if it's safe to enter my phone number or not

I used one of them

Also I did some research on how youtube counts views. DO NOT watch in incognito watching it over and over again will only count as 1-2 views because they have authenticate views. Watch Rough and Navillera and then wait 45 min - 1 hour before watching again because then the views are updated. The main reason is because of cookies, they are usually wiped after ten minutes but if you clear them repeatedly all your views will count, here's my source : http://fameable.com/how-does-youtube-count-views/181/

it also looks like if you replay the video it won't count as a video

http://www.replayscience.com/blog/understanding-youtubes-view-count-policy/

Hopefully this will help you. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1593886407585996/ 

Also here's a facebook group dedicated to making more accounts to vote with, please join and help out there. They needed to make a separate group for it because a couple of people from other fandoms used the accounts to vote for their group

I was finally able to download the Asia Artist Awards app, but it won't let me authorize my cellphone number. Did anyone else have this issue?

Rain_City_Gfriend.gif

Just now, RainCity said:

I was finally able to download the Asia Artist Awards app, but it won't let me authorize my cellphone number. Did anyone else have this issue?

SAME!! Ugh it's so annoying. Btw hey girl wassup.

pqRPMwl.jpg

1 minute ago, Rex068 said:

rex!! ughhhh have you found a way around it? I want to vote!!!!

Rain_City_Gfriend.gif

1 hour ago, Rex068 said:

1 hour ago, RainCity said:

rex!! ughhhh have you found a way around it? I want to vote!!!!

need more buddies vote for gfriend @ AAA . THe girls vote are very low . #21 with only 0.54%

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif

I can't authenticate as well so. GG :BeastToss-10:

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Ah, I'm back. Though I keep patience and do best for AAA, it really is hard and tiring D:

Anyway, how's MAMA voting, everyone? ;)

Don't forget about MTVEma as well, after you're done with MAMA (or AAA, if you face no major circumstances in voting) :BeastToss-29:

STATS UPDATE:

CwGCYueUAAA2xzd.jpg

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄