GFSquad Project - GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary Coal Wreath!

Thanks to your kindness and generosity, we've surpassed our goal! Congratulations, Buddies!

We'll continue to accept donations until Jan. 5, 2017. More donations equal more people helped. Lots of Love Buddies!

2016 GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary

GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary Coal Wreath by GFSquad

GFS is excited to announce the details of our first official project as a fansite. 

As winter is quickly approaching, we will be raising money for a coal wreath that we will deliver to GFRIEND. 

For those of you who don't know, coal briquettes are used in Korea to keep houses warm and for cooking. Many elderly or rural people rely on these for a source of warmth during the cold months. By contributing to our project, you will be making sure people who cannot always afford coal will stay warm this winter! 

Since this is our first project and we are unsure of how much we can raise as a group, we will start modest. We're planning to purchase a coal wreath from dreame.co.kr, a site that sends support rice wreaths, coal wreaths, and many other things in the name of idols, actors/actresses, and other celebrity icons in Korea. 

Our initial donation goal will be $250.00USD.

For more details on how to donate, please see the announcement! Thank you Buddies!

:yerin-love:

$1,136.00 of $250.00 goal reached.
Donate Now

See the announcement for details. Must be signed in to donate. Thank you Buddies!

See the announcement for details. Donations have ended. Thank you to all the Buddies who have donated!

DCINSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY - 2nd Anniversary Support Project

"You haven’t seen half of half of half of an amazing world, GFRIEND will show you"

We'll accept donations until Jan. 7, 2017.

GFRIEND DC GALLERY 2nd Anniversary Support Project

http://www.gfsquad.com/forums/topic/1554-gfriend-dc-gallery-2nd-anniversary-support-project/

GFRIEND DC INSIDE GALLERY 2nd Anniversary Support Project
"You haven’t seen half of half of half of an amazing world, GFRIEND will show you"
(T/N: Translations of hangul phrase at the poster based from LOL lyrics)

Hello Buddies~! GFRIEND DC GALLERY is here to announce their wonderful project for GFRIEND's 2nd year debut anniversary.

For those who are not aware about DC GALLERY it's a Korean open community somewhat like reddit or OneHallyu. That community has a section for GFRIEND. They also lend some tutorials in English to support GFRIEND during their comeback and during MAMA 2016. 

Here is the link of their projects for GFRIEND since debut: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=gf&no=605054

They are here to share their project to Buddies all over the world and I hope that we, I-Buddies can show lots of love and support for their project.

bSQf9qf.jpg

Their project will focus on:

1. A luxurious lunch pack for GFRIEND on January 16, 2017 for Idol Star Athletics Championship recording. 1 for each member. (Estimated price: $80 each)

Sample: 

6SItcCF.jpg

BC1ydGV.jpg

2.  GFRIEND Clay figures with MAMA 2016 style.  They will use this style for the clay figures. 

6p8tql0.jpg

Their 1st debut anniversary clay figure project below.  These are the same clay figures that GFRIEND hold during their 1st Anniversary Message broadcast on V App 

They will use an upgrade quality and version of that clay figure.

Yj9m4Rh.png

eeMMVsR.png

3. Message book for each member. They will provide message book to each member and all the names of the donors for these projects  will be included on the message book. Our @Buddies_art will also be a part of this project by providing fan arts for these message books

Sample:

GFRIEND DC Inside Gallery's message book during Sowon and Umji's Birthdays.

lWQFmtO.jpg

VRyFAI4.jpg

Hoping for your love and support Buddies.. Thank you! ^^ A staff for this project which is @Elliote is here to respond on your questions and inquiries. Feel free to ask anything by posting a reply to this thread. K-Buddies and I-Buddies Fighting~!!! ^^

빛나는 저 별과 하늘에 약속해    I promise you with the twinkling stars and the sky
I’ll be your BUDDY                     I’ll be your BUDDY

$510.00 of $200.00 goal reached.
Donate Now

See the announcement for details. Must be signed in to donate. Thank you Buddies!

See the announcement for details. Donations have ended. Thank you to all the Buddies who have donated!

Acey

[announcement] GFRIEND Awards Voting Thread

258 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, laros said:

today in korea it's 24th ok? but i can't vote in the aaa site, it says that i must download the app, BUT WHAT APP WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT :BeastToss-15::sb1:

Voting has already closed for AAA, G-Friend was in 21st place, you can see it here: http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists 

Edited by whennooneslooking

I was kind've disappointed with the AAAs, I knew we didn't have that big of a chance because of EXO and BTS to be first but I thought we could get the girls into the TOP 10 at least but they ended being 21.

2 minutes ago, whennooneslooking said:

Voting has already closed for AAA, G-Friend was in 21st place

m-oyCcZwHahyEp5E1Msqm9blp98vFgNiQ9IDxTLC

that means that now we have to vote for gfriend to be in the top 10, gfriend now it's in the top 50 

37 minutes ago, laros said:

m-oyCcZwHahyEp5E1Msqm9blp98vFgNiQ9IDxTLC

that means that now we have to vote for gfriend to be in the top 10, gfriend now it's in the top 50 

I know, I tried to add "for now" to the original post but it wasn't saving

As far as I've known, the link for second round of voting will be announced any time today. Not exactly sure what time but it's got to be today. ^_^

SigYj.png

[INFO] The 2nd round voting hasn't started yet but it will resume today through the voting applications. Download link is not yet to released.

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

Gfriend for Melon Music Awards is now #10

1. Exo

2. BTS

3. Beast

4. Twice

5. IOI

6. Mamamoo

7. Red Velvet

8. Block B

9. Winner

10. Gfriend

cu2rETC.gif

4 hours ago, Pabo Oppa said:

[INFO] The 2nd round voting hasn't started yet but it will resume today through the voting applications. Download link is not yet to released.

Let's hope more people vote for gfriend this time :)

sowon%20so%20hot%201_zpspkz9yevw.gifSowon%20aegyo_zpsexjj1ly2.gif
Sowon: Hello MAMA. Hello Hong Kong. We are GFRIEND.

GFRIEND's MASS STREAMING Project

CviGLO7UAAAuqVB.jpg

MMA Update:

161024 11:31 PM KST

GFRIEND still at #10.

AAA Phase 2 voting will start tomorrow. Get ready!

SigYj.png

Buddies!! I need help I'm confuse..lol I thought MAMA online voting starts on Oct. 28 so what's this http://mama.mwave.me/vote ? And GFRIEND is nominated in Best new female artist categort.. like seriously.. I'm confuse.:Yuju:

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."

7 minutes ago, gellyyy_bean said:

Buddies!! I need help I'm confuse..lol I thought MAMA online voting starts on Oct. 28 so what's this http://mama.mwave.me/vote ? And GFRIEND is nominated in Best new female artist categort.. like seriously.. I'm confuse.:Yuju:

Maybe it's just a mock voting before the official voting begins.

NH4z5H.gif

Ugghhhh sh*t...

It's from last year maybe, the page has not been updated.

Edited by Yasucchi

IMPORTANT NOTICE !

Guys, I have seen people shared fake MAMA link. Please don't vote on that link. I am afraid it can cause harm to your computers or securities.

I think it is a "phishing" page.

For information, "phishing" is the attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details (and sometimes, indirectly, money), often for malicious reasons, by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication

And please stop sharing that fake page.

Please wait for MAMA 2016 official announcement on 28th October.

This is mnet official page: http://mwave.interes...wn/vote/preVote

It starts with "mwave.interest" (real) not "mama.mwave" (fake)

cr@AnonSone

4 minutes ago, Pabo Oppa said:

Actually when you click the MAMA on the "mwave.interest" website, it will direct you to the "mama.mwave" one. Nothing is bad about it lol

NH4z5H.gif

Ugghhhh sh*t...

6 minutes ago, Eric said:

Actually when you click the MAMA on the "mwave.interest" website, it will direct you to the "mama.mwave" one.

Yes ,but only to here.

Nothing about voting list ,etc

TLpGFt2.jpg?1

13 minutes ago, Pabo Oppa said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE !

Guys, I have seen people shared fake MAMA link. Please don't vote on that link. I am afraid it can cause harm to your computers or securities.

For information, "phishing" is the attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details (and sometimes, indirectly, money), often for malicious reasons, by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication

cr@AnonSone

I just saw these links on my twitter feed and about to post this as well, so thanks!

OFFICIAL MAMA Voting starts at the 28th of October so be careful, Buddies!

SigYj.png

1 minute ago, Pabo Oppa said:

Yes ,but only to here.

Nothing about voting list ,etc

TLpGFt2.jpg?1

Oh yeah... I compared it again to gellyyy_bean's link and it's quite different. Thanks for pointing that out!

NH4z5H.gif

Ugghhhh sh*t...

11 minutes ago, Pabo Oppa said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE !

cr@AnonSone

7 minutes ago, Eric said:

Actually when you click the MAMA on the "mwave.interest" website, it will direct you to the "mama.mwave" one. Nothing is bad about it lol

Okay, thank you for clarifying buddies lets just wait until oct. 28. :BeastToss-29:

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."

Guess it's not out on the app store yet haha

sowon%20so%20hot%201_zpspkz9yevw.gifSowon%20aegyo_zpsexjj1ly2.gif
Sowon: Hello MAMA. Hello Hong Kong. We are GFRIEND.

Let's do this! Let's also share to this to our friend, kpop fan or not, to help us in numbers. Boy groups' fans are so many!

NH4z5H.gif

Ugghhhh sh*t...

OP thread updated !!

For Asia Artist Awards

🔸MUST LOGIN (you can use Google+ acc.)

🔸Request authentication code (your 📱 number is needed)

🔸To get/charged points, we can choose to purchase or do the Mission or Event..it's easy.

🔸if you have enough points you can vote maximum 20votes per day.

Gfriend is currently at #12

QQAb1xt.jpg

Edited by 93sunfl0wer
+ picture

OP Updated! Let's go download the APP and vote now, Buddies! :BeastToss-29:

SigYj.png

GO BUDDIES!:u2:
LET'S DO THIS! :umji:

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi