Haechi해치

[Twitter] <Fan Account> Yuju Fell Again

28 posts in this topic

To see this kind of stuff happening again is upsetting. Look at the MC for crying out loud, and Yuju falling on the side she had the broken thumb. They could have seriously injured themselves, and for what, because the show must go on? Most outdoor sports stop or cancel the games when it rains hard for safety reasons. If these entertainers are expected to perform under these kind of conditions, the organizers should prepare a safer stage and their wardrobe personnel needs to equip them with appropriate clothing/shoes. Do these people not look at the weather forecast? Even at the slightest chance of bad conditions they should prepare ahead to ensure the safety of these people. I don't care who's attending the performance, safety comes first.

I'm not sure what it will take for something to change. We've seen entertainers fallen time and time again due to poor stage conditions and attire. I'm glad that no one got seriously hurt and I hope it will not take a disaster for things to get better.

*On a side note, Sowon protecting Yuju was touching to see. :)

Idk if I should cry because Yuju is hurt again or should I feel proud because she still gets up everytime she falls huhuhu. I'm so glad to see Sowon trying to ask how she is. ;;;

It's about Yuju recent Fall during the 2016 National Sports Competition Opening Ceremony . Can watch it and listen . Most probably will understand about 80% of the content. buddy complains about Yuju fall

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif