Haechi해치

[Twitter] <Fan Account> Yuju Fell Again

28 posts in this topic

Trans: #GFRIEND #Yuju Fell Again  ㅜㅜ

GFRIEND's schedule tonight is on 2016 National Sports Competition Opening Ceremony and it's raining but they still perform 

even the MC also fell

Hoping that she's fine ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

When will the Event organizer respect and value their performer more ,and also will give them a better ,proper ,safer stage condition . I WONDER WHEN??? Is it when the worst case scenario only happened ??? Some idol broke their leg? They sure never learn from past accidents .Aigooo

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif

omg i hope the MC is fine as well, his face hit the floor O_O

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

i'm pissed right now:sinbhmph:

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

so sad hearing about this :(

Hope there is no injury on her

B8uGkJ2.gifcD7phP8.gif

Thanks to EunhaCute and Asquirtle for the siggy.

Poor yuju TT_TT how come they didnt prevent this?

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

I AM TOTALLY SPEECHLESS . THE AMOUNT OF WATER PRESENT. GOSHH . WHEN WILL THEY LEARN? SOUMU? ORGANIZER? THANK GOD SHE IS FINE .

Yuju Focus by @Jjaga84

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

gifs of Yuju slipped

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

and it was broadcast live... :(

2Bgl9dl.gifClaxZbK.gif

edited:same post

Edited by Pabo Oppa

Holy shit the mc hit his head on the floor... I hope everyone's fine

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

imagine if gfriend choreos require them to wear high heels... hahaha... i'm sooooooo glad they don't

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

Holy shit poor MC. 

Injured Umji is enough. Please no more further accidents that can cause them harm. T---T

:yerincry:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

I am still amazed by the fact that Yuju just can't give 50% in whatever she does. If she dances she has to dance like her life depends on it, while the others give only 20% (in these conditions). Yuju is the perfectionist who has an ambition to always always give the maximum. That's why she's always the one to fell in the rain.

Yuju jjang~!!!!ㅠㅠㅠ

nVlLNeL.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Yuju yaa

Our Angel

:yerincry:

They had three schedule for tommorow

8N9TyIy.gifUDCeUCC.gif

sp-sg-eunha07.gif

sp-sg-eunha024.gif

13 hours ago, grunda17 said:

I am still amazed by the fact that Yuju just can't give 50% in whatever she does. If she dances she has to dance like her life depends on it, while the others give only 20% (in these conditions). Yuju is the perfectionist who has an ambition to always always give the maximum. That's why she's always the one to fell in the rain.

I agree with you. Yuju always give in 100% in whatever she does, even when she slipped. I noticed that she put in more than 100% of effort after she stand up, same for the incident last year. My heart hurts when I saw the video and I hope that Source Music will not allow them to perform in the rain again. I don't want anymore members to get injured. 

Poor yuju :( I'm glad she didn't get injured and I love how sowon started supporting her and making sure she didn't slip again. What a great leader :D :umjilove:

Poor Yuju. The fact they keep going so 100% on the dance even when stage is wet shows such professionalism. Please stay safe girls no more injuries!

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

I kind of wish that she didn't give it 100% in those conditions but that's also what makes our Yuju so special. Sowon is a great leader supporting and looking after Yuju  :sowon-wow:

0kGGPDY.gif S609ofY.gif 
Cr: KingofKpop for Siggy 
Cr: Yedding for Fanart   

When I watched the video, I swear I wanted to slap somebody. I have a very, very bad temper and that's even worst. I agree with you. Everyone...EVERYONE who is involved with these girls performances really, really need to wise up. I've seen someone slip on a wet floor at a show and he never got up.

I cringed as she fell. It was like watching my own child slipping and falling. There's been a lot of injuries during this comeback. These girls really need some rest. Their CEO wants them to be around for a long time, not at this rate.

Okay shoot for this if you want but I really don't care. This week there was a topic were people were wondering if Yuju carries the group or not. I am a Yuju-stan but we must not let ourselves compare the other girls to each other in performances or otherwise in times like this. It only breeds bad feelings. They all try to do their best. No one should say they don't or else they would've walked right off the stage. Being careful doesn't mean putting in less effort.

Hey, I'm sorry if some of disagree, cool. We're worried about the other girls getting hurt in a situation like this, right? Then caution does not mean less effort. Yuju is Yuju plain and simple. Remember this, SinB had a dislocated shoulder. What if she fell? She'd get up and then it'd be Yuju and SinB putting 100 percent and not the others. Sowon even tried to help Yuju, like she tried to do during the first time.

Hey, I'm sorry if I seem head up but we know this shouldn't happen. Also, sometimes in a situation like this unknowingly the other member's efforts get overlooked.

Really, I mean no disrespect, so apologies if I offended anyone.

Yes Sowon is such a great leader <3

COsDBpd.gifAR5jPd6.gif

credit to ASquirtle and KingofKpop :3

She is able to smile even when falling that hard..

Yuju jjang :yerincry:

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

full fancam of last night's performance

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif