Haechi해치

Say My Name!내이름을 불러줘 ^_^ (Buddy's Self Introduction Zone 버디들 자기소개 공간)

517 posts in this topic

Username: DreamlandMoon

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi! I'm a fairly new Buddy (since about October) :DNice to meet you all! Let's keep supporting these amazing girls forever!!!  :gfs-smilie-gfriend: My bias is Yerin btw ^^ :x

ezgif-3-087856cab685.gif

Welcome here Dreamlandmoon ! I hope you have a nice time! I'm a long time buddy but I never say it since I don't like to brag, anyway my bias is Sowon! :BeastToss-13:

welcome @Dreamlandmoon !!

Username: BensonXD

Message to all the Buddies here: Fairly new to GFriend and the only kpop group I stan. Wish for longevity of both the group and fandom. 

18 hours ago, hyungfanboy said:

Welcome here Dreamlandmoon ! I hope you have a nice time! I'm a long time buddy but I never say it since I don't like to brag, anyway my bias is Sowon! :BeastToss-13:

ezgif-3-087856cab685.gif

12 hours ago, Rossinni22 said:

welcome @Dreamlandmoon !!

Thank you ^^

ezgif-3-087856cab685.gif

Username: forever.yerin

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello Buddies! I hope we can always be together and support our beautiful and talented girls GFriend... 💝

Spoiler

※ "I would like to be a friend that brings happiness to those around."

Username: morecheeseformeeh

Message to all the Buddies here: I'm grateful to be a part of this community and a huge thanks to all the fans that continue to support the lovely ladies!! :BeastToss-04:

Username: morecheeseformeeh
Message to all the Buddies here: I'm grateful to be a part of this community and a huge thanks to all the fans that continue to support the lovely ladies!! :BeastToss-04:

Welcome :P

여자친구~!

9980d5912b072a3f0cb687dd0834107bc348081c

Username : kimsowonderful
Message to all the Buddies here : I always passed in this site when im looking for gf infos or pics so I decided to finally create an account! My english is not very goof but I hope yall understand it! if u wanna talk im here[emoji14] xx[emoji177][emoji175][emoji180][emoji175][emoji177][emoji176]

🥀🥢

Bonjour, bienvenue, mon ami!

Username : kimsowonderful
Message to all the Buddies here : I always passed in this site when im looking for gf infos or pics so I decided to finally create an account! My english is not very goof but I hope yall understand it! if u wanna talk im here[emoji14] xx[emoji177][emoji175][emoji180][emoji175][emoji177][emoji176]

🥀🥢

Ne t’inquiet pas [emoji23] Je pense il y a qu’en même pas mal de français.

여자친구~!

9980d5912b072a3f0cb687dd0834107bc348081c

Hello Buddies... I Love being the part of this family. I love GFRIEND since their first debut till now. My bias is EunHa but I love all member. I hope I can find much friends here. Let's love GFRIEND forever...[emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Sent from my vivo 1724 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Username: Christine_joy
Message to all buddies: Hi buddies!! [emoji4][emoji4] I'm a new buddy.. I've been a buddy for two months until FOREVER! I am getting more in love with the Gfriend each and everyday .. [emoji4][emoji4] I hope I could have the opportunity to participate in some of the events for the buddies [emoji4][emoji4]
Hello too... Let support GFRIEND together and forever... [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my vivo 1724 using GFSquad.com mobile app

name : josephine

Message to all buddies : keep streaming, Fighting!! :support:

Username: PikaPika
Message to all buddies: Let's support them in their upcoming comeback!! Awaiting for Gfriend in their upcoming concert in Singapore too ^_^ ! Been following Gfriend since Glass Bead era but only join this forum recently :) My bias is SinB and Yerin but I love all of them :3

:gfs-smilie-sowon::gfs-smilie-yerin::gfs-smilie-eunha::gfs-smilie-yuju::gfs-smilie-sinb::gfs-smilie-umji:

Username: aznnerd09

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello everyone! A fairly new, invested fan, I found out about the int'l community forums from youtube (thanks subs team!). It's been a long time since I've joined a kpop forum, it's a bit exciting! My main biases are SinB and Sowon.