Haechi해치

Say My Name!내이름을 불러줘 ^_^ (Buddy's Self Introduction Zone 버디들 자기소개 공간)

498 posts in this topic

안녕👋

Username: Erin Love

Message to all the Buddies here: hello everybuddy,  i just decided to sign up now after 2 years of being a silent buddy. So i hope everybuddies will sign up here for our goal and a bigger family for those certain six beautiful, beagle and overloaded with cuteness girls.  

Username: kkyajeoppa

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello Buddies from all over the world! GFRIEND FIGHTING!!! :D

Username: BraulioB

Message to all the Buddies here: Stay cool! and support GFRIEND!!

Username: Ally Raz

Message to all buddies: Hi🤗. There is nothing that I would like to say right now. Just keep loving Gfriend and May Gfriend suceed as the queens!

On 26/4/2016 at 10:56 PM, Haechi해치 said:

Username:Matias13:gfs-birthday::gfs-smilie-yuju:

Spoiler

name : eunayana

message to all buddies : Let's keep supporting our girls with their amazing crazy-skill-and-personality! Buddy hwaiting! 

Name : Virgianaaresta (call me Vigi ^^)

Messages to all Buddies here : I'm a newbie as a Buddy. I wanna find someone who can teach me how to be real Buddy. Let's be friend :)

Hello @Virgiana Aresta consider yourself a true buddy like all of us who follow and support our girls here, welcome !!!

name: sowonderful_wishes

message to all buddies: let’s support gfriend no matter what. let us all please get along ;))

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

Username: mynchingu

Message to all the Buddies here:

I've been a Buddy since Navillera era and have stumbled upon this site a couple of times but just realized that I can sign up here yesterday! LOL :D I used to be a silent Buddy who hides her GFriend playlist, secretly buys the album and stuff but just last year, I decided to watch them live at a concert and since then I became more confident to publicly express my love for them! :x Yeoja Chingu hwaiting!

Username: LeoYennie86

Message to all the Buddies here: Would like to make friends with other buddies around the world. Feel free to text. 

Username: YUJUBeMyGALAXY

tenor.gif

name:beverlyn
message to all buddies here: let’s make support gfriend all the way !!!!!!!! ️ i hope that with all our support gfirend will become the best !!

Name: cutebuddie13
Message to all buddies here: Let's never give up supporting our girls! Let's be united as a team and spread our love to everyone that we meet! Fighting!

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Hello,

I'm Lisa from Germany. I am a Kpop fan since 2009 but sadly I don’t have any not online Kpop friends. I’m new to Gfriend even though I know them since their debut. The fandom is so nice that I wanted to join and here I am.  

Username : hudashamsul

Message to all buddies : together forever with gfriend 💖 

Username : SinB Princess

Message to all buddys

I have been a buddy since 2016 may. My first song was rough and Me gusta tu. I have been their fan for 2 years now , and its been a very happy two years with them(gfriend) . I hope we, buddies , can come together as a team and give lots of love and support to gfriend ! Fighting!

Can feel free to text me! I love meeting buddies around the world

Sent from my SM-A600G using GFSquad.com mobile app

Username : hudashamsul
Message to all buddies : together forever with gfriend  

Heyy, buddy
Im Malaysian too

Sent from my SM-G7102 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Username : Rossinni22 (Marcelo Jorge)

Message to all buddys: Demos apoyo a nuestras chicas desde todos lados del planeta, y caminemos juntos por un jardin de flores para siempre!!

Message to all buddys:Let's support our girls from all over the planet, and let's walk together for a flower garden forever!

Hi! I’m Pol (poldlfm)! I’m from Spain :) Show support to my girlss

Username: Christine_joy

Message to all buddies: Hi buddies!! 😊😊 I'm a new buddy.. I've been a buddy for two months until FOREVER! I am getting more in love with the Gfriend each and everyday .. 😊😊 I hope I could have the opportunity to participate in some of the events for the buddies 😊😊

Username: J.Luo.

Message to all buddies: NEW BUDDY! NICE TO MEET YOU ALL. THANKS FOR THIS HELPFUL WEBSITE! LETS HOPE GFRIEND BE IN GOOD HEALTH AND FULL OF HAPPINESS. I LOVE SOWON'S LOVELY SMILE, I LOVE YERIN'S CHEERFUL SMILE, I LOVE EUNHA' LIVELY SMILE, I LOVE YUJU'S POSITVE SMILE, I LOVE SINB'S UNINHIBITED SMILE AND I LOVE UMJI'S GRACEFUL SMILE, AND MY LIFE GOAL IS WITNESS THEIR SMILE OR THEY BURST INTO LAUGHTERS WITH MY BARE EYES, IT SOUNDS WEIRD BUT I THINK IF I WITNESSED ONCE I WILL KNOW THIS WORLD IS NOT SO DAMN BAD RIGHT???

LASTLY, THANKS GFRIEND EVEN THEY WILL NOT NOTICE THIS, BUT STILL THANKS FOR BRINGING MY EVERYDAY WITH HOPE AND BLESSED. FROM A GUY WHO ACCIDENTALLY WATCH A FANMADE <GFRIEND DISSING EACH OTHER> VIDEO IN PAST FEW MONTHS AGO AND FINALLY NOTICED HIS FIRST AND LAST KPOP GIRL GROUP.

giphy.gif

Edited by J.Luo.