Haechi해치

Say My Name!내이름을 불러줘 ^_^ (Buddy's Self Introduction Zone 버디들 자기소개 공간)

521 posts in this topic

username : 설렘

message to all buddies : call me sollaem [emoji41] i love sinb and her memes. NICE TO MEET YALL !!!! i'm kind of weird sometimes but pls bear with me lmao.

14 minutes ago, 설렘 said:

username : 설렘

message to all buddies : call me sollaem emoji41.png i love sinb and her memes. NICE TO MEET YALL !!!! i'm kind of weird sometimes but pls bear with me lmao.

Annyeong Seollaem! Welcome to GFSquad Forums! Enjoy your stay here and have fun posting! :BeastToss-14::u2:

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Username: MDPP

Message to all the Buddies here: Hey everyone! My bias is Umji. My username "MDPP" is short for "Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick" (yes, from SpongeBob), and it's been my username for over 10 years now. On my own free time, I am a coder for a different fansite and I am part of a traveling maid cafe. I also love to learn kpop dances. For Gfriend, I know Umji's dance parts in "Rough" and "Me Gustas Tu" (I am learning "Navillera" right now). I know quite a few other dances as well. I am an aspiring English teacher, and I hope that I will be able to teach in Asia some day! Anyways, nice to meet everyone~!

Username: prettysammy

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi, buddies!!! I'm so happy to be part of this community, let's make good and happy memories with our G-FRIEND! I follow the girls since their debut and its so amazing how the fandom grow so fast! Hope make good friends here and find others brazilian buddies! ;* I love so much each girl but my bias is SinB! <3

Edited by prettysammy

Username: Elena
Message to all the Buddies here: Hi! I'm new here :D Has been a buddy since MGT era n will stan them forever :x

Let's support gfriend forever!! :support:

Username: SinBear

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello Buddies! I'm a fan of Gfriend since Me Gustas tu era but I was only able to discover this forum now. I hope you will be good to me and you welcome me with all of your heart :yj2::e1:

Username: Corgi Eunha

Message to all the Buddies here: Annyeong~ I joined here last month but I only became active in this site recently. I'm looking forward to chatting you guys and let's all support them in their recent comeback. GFRIEND MANSAE! BUDDY MANSAE!

:BeastToss-02:

Mental giphy.gif Maknae

Username: Ploopy678

Message to all the Buddies here: Really like all of GFriend's choreos! In fact I just covered fingertip, pls check it out :)

Username: hanz316

Message to all the Buddies here: Nice to meet you all, let's fly like a butterfly and run through time together with Gfriend and stay strong unlike a frail glass bead.. me gustas tu all

name : MARY

message to all buddies : WE ARE ONE BUDDIES !! LET'S SUPPORT GFRIEND AND HELP THEY GROW MORE INTERNATIONALLY ..LOVE

Username: Minion.Kaito

Message to all the Buddies here: Hey buddies!! Nice to meet yah all :D Still kinda new to the group but they are seriously DAEBAK!! Gotten rope into the fandom after chancing upon their 2x dances... slaying the choreography! And they are all also so funny, lovely and cute in their own ways :D Anyways! Decided to join forums to know more about them and interact with fellow buddies! Lets keep supporting them! HWAITING! 

:sowonnice::yj2:

J2qK2YH.gif 

Username : Shuoppa (슈오빠; not to be confused with a Japanese buddy called Shu しゅー)

Message to all buddies : Hello, many people within the K-Pop fandom calls me Shu or in Hangul 슈. I'm VERY new and I know close to nothing about Gfriend other than their stage names. I used to frequent Korea a lot; while being completely oblivious about every K-Pop group except for a few that I am closely associated with, I've heard of Gfriend and recently I had the luxury to attend one of their fan sign back in Korea. Despite only knowing a handful of Buddies, it was fun nonetheless and my friend recommends me to come here to get to know more fans here. Look forward to get to know you guys! o/

Edited by ShuOppa

Username : Kyle Tang
Message to all Buddies : Hi Buddies ! Wish we could stay with G-Friend forever and ever . Let's support them and show them lots of our love <3

닉네임: 1004V Vocals (Kyu Jin)

장소: United States (미국)

모든 버디들에게 하고싶은 말: Let's support GFRIEND through and through! I'll do my best to contribute as well! (여자친구 끝까지 응원합시다! 저도 이 팬덤내에 기부하도록 노력하겠습니다!)

화이팅!

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

Username: IamNote

Nickname: Note

Message to all the Buddies here: Nice to meet you all ^_^

564e0b5fcb0ffe83dd8f8317965ff2a7.gif

Username: Mindful Man E

Message to all the Buddies here: GFriend was the group that re-introduced me back to K-Pop last year.  They have been my bias ever since! With their inspiration, I have stepped out of my comfort zone to try new things, such as driving to Koreatown LA to purchase their albums and merchandise, incorporating some of their choreography in my speech projects, and studying the Korean language. I hope to share in the GFriend experience with all the Buddies around the world! 

Username: Creed_Max

Message to all the Buddies here: Hope we can get along and stay together until the end... 

Welcome to GFSquad.com Buddies! Enjoy here  ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Username: gfnavillera
Message: Still don't know yet how to use this site honestly [emoji55] But, i'm glad a lot of friendly buddies are in here . Please be friends with me~

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using GFSquad.com mobile app

gfnavillera-s_zpss7z92vxz.png&key=181bc265c62a61000e8e8f78c8659742f87fa0e2ce612cb2a1b043270b6f24bf

Hello, I'm new here, please take care of me and let's be friend.
Username : kaaiwne
Honestly I don't know how to adapt with this application but I'm glad to be here.

Sent from my SM-J120G using GFSquad.com mobile app

Username: CatB

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello fellow Buddies! Hope to get along with all of you. YeoJaChinGu Hwaiting!

welcome to GFSquad.com Buddies ^^ Enjoy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Username: SmolLinejuseyo

Message to all buddies here: I joined yesterday but I hope we buddies stay with gfriend for a long time ^^ 

Hello fellow buddies.

This is my first post on here to say hello. My biases are Umji and Yerin so I'll be posting often in their sections I suppose.

tsKLBNa.gif

Username: SmolLinejuseyo
Message to all buddies here: I joined yesterday but I hope we buddies stay with gfriend for a long time ^^ 

Another pinoy buddy! Chikahan tayo minsan sa PH thread with other ph buddies [emoji1] welcome!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using GFSquad.com mobile app

gfnavillera-s_zpss7z92vxz.png&key=181bc265c62a61000e8e8f78c8659742f87fa0e2ce612cb2a1b043270b6f24bf