Haechi해치

Say My Name!내이름을 불러줘 ^_^ (Buddy's Self Introduction Zone 버디들 자기소개 공간)

516 posts in this topic

Username: Ainaa

Message to all the Buddies here: hey ! i didt know malaysia so have many fan of gfriend. Anyway, i so happy with this and i hope we all buddy always support them for future album. fighting ! 

4 hours ago, Ainaa said:

Username: Ainaa

Message to all the Buddies here: hey ! i didt know malaysia so have many fan of gfriend. Anyway, i so happy with this and i hope we all buddy always support them for future album. fighting ! 

Welcome to the forum Buddy!! There are quite a few Buddies from Malaysia I believe! 

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Username: Rai

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi everyone! I joined a while back, after lurking on the forum for a few days. I don't know too many Americans who love GFriend, but they are such an amazing group! Anyway, I hope to be able to talk with everyone and get to know some amazing people.

Username: tymeed

Message to all the Buddies here: i was surprised when i found out that there's alot of buddies is SE Asia (esp. indo), nice to meet you bud! Let's support GF till the end![emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Username: AzimArbain

Message to all Buddies here:
Great effort to make this social group to unite all Buddies around the world [emoji1303]. Hopefully, we can know each other better and always be a good and humble fans for the goodness sake of Gfriend [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

Username: lovesojung

Message to all Buddies here: I'm glad that this forum exists to connect and talk to other Buddies from all around the world! Let's keep supporting Gfriend. Hwaiting!

Username: MJ♡

Messages to all Buddies here: I'm glad that I can be a part of GFSquad community that will support our GFRIEND forever. Let's keep in touch and I hope that we can be together forever ^^

Sent from my SM-J510GN using GFSquad.com mobile app

Username: MJ♡

Messages to all Buddies here: I'm glad that I can be a part of GFSquad community that will support our GFRIEND forever. Let's keep in touch and I hope that we can be together forever ^^

which state in malaysia??

which state in malaysia??

I'm from Selangor ^^ how about you?

I'm from Selangor ^^ how about you?

Johore [emoji51][emoji51]

@AzimArbain it's nice to see another malaysian buddy here~

[mention=480]AzimArbain[/mention] it's nice to see another malaysian buddy here~

yeaa me too. hopefully there are a lot more buddies from Malaysia from time to time.

Username: Syahnaz23

i'm a new buddy and I really love GFriend a lot. and i'm also proud to be a part of buddies because you guys are such an amazing people. hopefully we can make a lots of memories together while supporting for our girls[emoji177]

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Username: blackice

Name: ????????????????

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada (the better half of North America where we have a young and sexy Prime Minister and no Trump)

Bias: YUJU

About me: Hockey, bass guitar, GFriend, Apink, progressive rock, one hell of a cook, chocolate addict.

Nice to meet y'all. I'm glad they have such a big fanbase such as this one. 

Edited by blackice

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

Username: blackice
Name: ????????????????
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada (the better half of North America where we have a young and sexy Prime Minister and no Trump)
Bias: YUJU
About me: Hockey, bass guitar, GFriend, Apink, progressive rock, one hell of a cook, chocolate addict.
Nice to meet y'all. I'm glad they have such a big fanbase such as this one. 

hahaha i laugh so hard reading the prime minister part[emoji23]

1 minute ago, syahnaz23 said:

hahaha i laugh so hard reading the prime minister partemoji23.png

LOL it's true! He's known as that by other countries. LOL Americans even begged him to be President before Trump got elected and all he did was laugh.

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

LOL it's true! He's known as that by other countries. LOL Americans even begged him to be President before Trump got elected and all he did was laugh.

i've seen a picture of him and my first impression was like "that guy need to be the president for everyone" my personal opinion though that he may do better than trump.

Username: kayla.buddy
Message to all the Buddies here:
hey buddies!!! So glad to see so many of us supporting these girls!! Let's stay with them until the end

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

User name: Nouhaila

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi buddies ! let's support Gfriend ^_^Gfriend fighting !

wK9EwR5.gif

Edited by Nouhaila

Username : airashii_isme
Message to all the buddies here :
Hi, I just newbie buddy.. please don't let me down [emoji6] and support gfriend till the end [emoji11][emoji6]

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Username: butterflycrowns

Message to all the Buddies here:  Hi everyone! My english name is griselda (sel), my chinese name is 谢洁恩. i'm 18 years old (turning 19 this July feels so OLD OTL) I was born in Indonesia but i am now studying in Hongkong, so i go back to Indonesia when i have time. I started to have interest in GFRIEND eversince glass bead era. I'm not really multilingual but i speak english and indonesia fluently. I'm still learning both mandarin and korean (RIP). Nice to meet everyone! 

안녕하세요! 저는 그리셀다이에요 다들 만나서 반가워요. 전 열여덜살이에요. 전 인도네시아에서 태어났지만 지금 홍콩에서 대학에 다니고 있어요. 저의 한국말 아직 부족했지만 저는 항상 공부할께용. 잘부탁드립니다.

Message to all the Buddies here:  Hi everyone! My english name is griselda (sel), my chinese name is 谢洁恩. i'm 18 years old (turning 19 this July feels so OLD OTL) I was born in Indonesia but i am now studying in Hongkong, so i go back to Indonesia when i have time. I started to have interest in GFRIEND eversince glass bead era. I'm not really multilingual but i speak english and indonesia fluently. I'm still learning both mandarin and korean (RIP). Nice to meet everyone! 

안녕하세요! 저는 그리셀다이에요 다들 만나서 반가워요. 전 열여덜살이에요. 전 인도네시아에서 태어났지만 지금 홍콩에서 대학에 다니고 있어요. 저의 한국말 아직 부족했지만 저는 항상 공부할께용. 잘부탁드립니다.

Hiiiiii[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] welcome to Neverland.

Hiiiiii[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] welcome to Neverland.

Hi~ nice to meet you!

27 minutes ago, butterflycrowns said:

hello there butterflycrowns! welcome to gfs!

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

27 minutes ago, butterflycrowns said:

Welcome to GFSquad Forums! :umji-hihi:

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter