2018 GFRIEND 3rd Debut Anniversary Support Project

2018 GFRIEND 3rd Debut Anniversary Support Project Thread

2018 GFRIEND 1st Concert Coal Wreath Project

2018 GFRIEND 1st Concert Coal Wreath Project Thread

2018 GFRIEND 3rd Debut Anniversary Message Books (Deadline: December 26, 2017 at 11:59pm KST)

Birthday Messages: Fill out our Google Form for your messages. Fanarts/Doodles: Send your fanarts/doodles to .

Haechi해치

Say My Name!내이름을 불러줘 ^_^ (Buddy's Self Introduction Zone 버디들 자기소개 공간)

444 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, July said:

Username: July

Location: England

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello buddies, its good to be here! My bias is sinb but I'm starting to take a shine to everyone else in the group as I'm so new I don't really know everyone in Gfriend. Im willing to learn more with everyone here!

Ah woo another UK buddy!! Londoner here :yj2:

I hope you enjoy the site! Let's support GFriend!

0

🍅 Twitter 🍅 Instagram 🍅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, July said:

Username: July

Location: England

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello buddies, its good to be here! My bias is sinb but I'm starting to take a shine to everyone else in the group as I'm so new I don't really know everyone in Gfriend. Im willing to learn more with everyone here!

Welcome to GFS! Don't worry you will learn a lot here :D feel free to ask if you have a problem.

0

B8uGkJ2.gifcD7phP8.gif

Thanks to EunhaCute and Asquirtle for the siggy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@July:BeastToss-14:

Hahahaha Welcome to GFS! 
 

1

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: sowonwish

Location: Hong Kong

Message to all the Buddies here: If you want more accounts to vote for Gfriend in MAMA, message Sinb Huang on Facebook and she'll provide you with accounts! HOPE GFRIEND WINS IN MAMA!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: YerinsOwnMilitary

Location: USA

Message to all the Buddies here: I am YerinsOwnMilitary. I shall serve and protect Yerin with my life. She is basically the second coming of Jesus and everyone should pratice Yerinism.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2016 at 7:30 AM, sowonwish said:

Username: sowonwish

Location: Hong Kong

Message to all the Buddies here: If you want more accounts to vote for Gfriend in MAMA, message Sinb Huang on Facebook and she'll provide you with accounts! HOPE GFRIEND WINS IN MAMA!

Welcome HKG buddy! :BeastToss-14: We are planning to save the stars to use all together on one day so we can get GFriend onto the Star Cheer Event!

2 hours ago, YerinsOwnMilitary said:

Username: YerinsOwnMilitary

Location: USA

Message to all the Buddies here: I am YerinsOwnMilitary. I shall serve and protect Yerin with my life. She is basically the second coming of Jesus and everyone should pratice Yerinism.

Welcome to GFS!! LOL Yerinism :BeastToss-32:. Make sure you check out Yerin's member forum for daily photo updates and to chat about Yerin!

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: LazyAceDia

Location: Michigan, United States

Message to all the Buddies here: Don't we have the best fandom name? We're all buddies. It's fantastic.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LazyAceDia said:

Username: LazyAceDia

Location: Michigan, United States

Message to all the Buddies here: Don't we have the best fandom name? We're all buddies. It's fantastic.

Another US buddy! U.S Buddy here :)  We hope you enjoy your time here! xD:BeastToss-02:

0

2LrPYbH.gifCredit: KingOfKPop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: 21cssk

Location: Indonesia

Message to all the Buddies here:

hiiiii everyone! a new Buddy here :> i've actually been following the girls' music  since their debut but i haven't got the chance to watch any of their show appearances until a few days ago and now i'm just in love ;; I don't have a fixed bias yet so far because Yerin is such a bias wrecker and i don't know the girls all that well yet, so i hope you guys can throw in some suggestions for what to watch first teehee ♥ Nice to meet you all! 

p.s: props to the staffs for the neat and beautiful forum. love it so much!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Eunhahasabuddy  

Location: USA

Message to all the Buddies here:

Hi fellow buddies! Despite the username, I am a buddy for all my gfriend babies, but Eunha is my bias since glassbead era. I've been a lurker on other forums for years, but became partial to gfriend. I've heard great things about this forum, so I decided that I wanted to join the conversation and support our beautiful girls! Nice to meet you all!

 

P.S. That MAMA performance killed me! But what did I expect? Gfriend are the queens of putting out great performances!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Ste_gOsH

Location: Indonesia

Message to all the Buddies here: Even though some of us may not be here from the beginning (like me XD) let's be with them till the end :) 

Edited by Ste_gOsH
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: jsuarez

Location: USA

Message to all the Buddies here:  May everybuddy be happy and friendly towards one another!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Jhemar

Location : Philippines, General Santos City

 

Message my All Buddy Lets Support My Gfriend :D:D:D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Username: XperiA (원 은하) <3

Location: Philippines

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello buddy :D  All i know is to love EUNHA   PEACE ^^V :e3:

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: jaeannerose

Location: Philippines

Message to all buddies: All I can say is LET US SUPPORT GFRIEN!! FIGHTING!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2016 at 9:56 AM, Haechi 해치 said:

Username:Han Yaera

Location:Malaysia

Message to all buddies : Lets Always Be A Buddy:umjilove:\

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: BUDDY4ever

Location: Utrecht, the Netherlands

Message to all the Buddies here: listen and dance to as much gfriend and other kpop music as you can! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: vincent

Location : Indonesia

Message to all buddies : love you all and keep together until the end

0

Quote

Spark is You... Gfriend

tumblr_o67p6vCKwZ1uh9bkjo3_400.giftumblr_oajcksCVFE1vuwg39o1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2016 at 1:32 PM, Yerinta said:

Username: Yerinta

Location: Thailand

Message to all Buddies: I love Gfriend so much. Let's support them and have fun together!!!

Hey, I finally found a fellow thai buddy haha . I'm from Thailand as well :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Planks

Location: Somewhere in Southeast Asia

Message to all Buddies: Heya. I just discovered Gfriend last weekend and I cannot believe what I missed out on. I like Eunha and Yuju the most!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UN: Joyshi
Location: Yerin's heart, PH
Message: Hi there! Let's all be friends


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: shiba

Location: woof

Message to all the Buddies here: heya there, ive actually been a buddy for quite sometime now but only now ive decided that i maaayybe wanna be a bit more active on here ^^ i really love the girls and i hope yall keep supporting them till the end! :BeastToss-12:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2017 at 3:53 AM, Planks said:

Username: Planks

Location: Somewhere in Southeast Asia

Message to all Buddies: Heya. I just discovered Gfriend last weekend and I cannot believe what I missed out on. I like Eunha and Yuju the most!

 

15 hours ago, Joyshi said:

UN: Joyshi
Location: Yerin's heart, PH
Message: Hi there! Let's all be friends emoji4.png


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

17 minutes ago, shiba said:

Username: shiba

Location: woof

Message to all the Buddies here: heya there, ive actually been a buddy for quite sometime now but only now ive decided that i maaayybe wanna be a bit more active on here ^^ i really love the girls and i hope yall keep supporting them till the end! :BeastToss-12:

Welcome to GFSquad! :D Do enjoy all your time spent here! ^^ :umji-hihi:

Do come onto Babble to interact and chat with fellow Buddies!

0

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: neru

Location: USA

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello Buddies! I've actually been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join. United we stan! 

:support:

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, neru said:

Username: neru

Location: USA

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello Buddies! I've actually been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join. United we stan! 

:support:

Welcome Buddy!! I'm happy to see you've came out of lurking!
:BeastToss-32:

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now