Haechi해치

Say My Name!내이름을 불러줘 ^_^ (Buddy's Self Introduction Zone 버디들 자기소개 공간)

521 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Yasucchi said:

Username: Yasucchi

Message to all the Buddies here: Let's support GFRIEND together ! GFRIEND hwaiting!!

Salut!!! Comment ça va?

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Salut !! /^o^/

Super heureux d'avoir découvert cette mine d'or !

1 hour ago, Yasucchi said:

Salut !! /^o^/

Super heureux d'avoir découvert cette mine d'or !

Amuse-toi bien ici.

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Username: B-Why?

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi! nice to meet you!!

Username: tomatoyuju

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi guys ^^ I hope I can make some new friends here~ GFriend jjang!

🍅 Twitter 🍅 Instagram 🍅

12 hours ago, B-Why? said:

Username: B-Why?

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi! nice to meet you!!

26 minutes ago, tomatoyuju said:

Username: tomatoyuju

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi guys ^^ I hope I can make some new friends here~ GFriend jjang!

Hi 
Welcome to the forum guys
I hope you will enjoy here

8N9TyIy.gifUDCeUCC.gif

sp-sg-eunha07.gif

sp-sg-eunha024.gif

Username: TKTopz

Message to all the Buddies here: I like K-Pop Girl Group & Rock + Metal music.

Username: Flux52

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello!! I hope we can all meet together with GFriend someday :) 

Username: JOULES 

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello BUDDIES! LOTS of LOVE for all of us especially to GFRIEND!

:BeastToss-29::u2:

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

Username: Twang0518 (real name Tiffany)

Message to all the Buddies here: I so proud to be a buddy. Let always cheer and support them and be with gfriend for many many years. Gfriend and buddies fighting:BeastToss-29::support::gfriend::BeastToss-22:

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

Username: fattahillahr 

Message to all the Buddies here: Lets support GFRIEND together :u2:

Username : Scene Stealer

Message to all the Buddies here : Let's give them Love and Support, Forever.

"Kim So Jung, Jung Yerin, Jung Eunbi, Choi Yuna, Hwang Eunbi, Kim Yewon. YEO-JA CHIN-GU!"

:support:

Username: Elvansa

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello Buddies, nice to know u guys, u r really2 amazing. Let's make a good relation between other fandom, be a mature fans, don't bashing other group, don't start the fight. Buddy is amazing like our girls :) let's make our girls proud of us buddy and let world know about GFRIEND!!! Buddy fighting!! Gfriend fighting!!!

Username: SinBSnowflake

Message to all buddies: 

Hello! Im SinBSnowflake! I started to stan Gfriend when I saw a clip of them dancing Navillera 2x faster in weekly idol! i hope we could all be buddies andmy bias is SinB! :SinB:

@SinBSnowflake Hello there buddy!

Feel free to visit here and have fun!

I'm from Philippines too ^_^

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

Hello! @joules!#엄지 thank you 😊:BeastToss-11:

1 hour ago, SinBSnowflake said:

Username: SinBSnowflake

Message to all buddies: 

Hello! Im SinBSnowflake! I started to stan Gfriend when I saw a clip of them dancing Navillera 2x faster in weekly idol! i hope we could all be buddies andmy bias is SinB! :SinB:

Aloha this is a cool place to be. Enjoy.

@alohachingu it sure is!! 

Username: lemonienn

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello, fellow Buddies! I'm Adri from Hungary, and I'm really excited to talk about Gfriend here with everyone! :D My bias is Umji, but I truly love all of them (though for various reasons I have a very very soft spot for Sowon). I'm not really used to forums (I am a very twitter person) but I really really want to know more Buddies~ I hope we will have a great time together with Gfriend. :D 

goddess sowon called me a cute girl @ 12 october 2016. it was a religious experience.

44 minutes ago, lemonienn said:

Username: lemonienn

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello, fellow Buddies! I'm Adri from Hungary, and I'm really excited to talk about Gfriend here with everyone! :D My bias is Umji, but I truly love all of them (though for various reasons I have a very very soft spot for Sowon). I'm not really used to forums (I am a very twitter person) but I really really want to know more Buddies~ I hope we will have a great time together with Gfriend. :D 

Welcome!!! I also have a soft spot for Sowon ;_; during the vlive she started to tear up a little because she was worried about traveling and eating alone and the other members were trying to comfort her and saying that she will be okay... criez :yerin-1:

AsMpECj.gif   75e37ee80e.jpg

Creds to ASquirtle for the sig

Just now, SinBisbae said:

during the vlive she started to tear up a little because she was worried about traveling and eating alone and the other members were trying to comfort her and saying that she will be okay... criez :yerin-1:

Yeah, I saw that too and I was so sad to see it, even though a few of us Hungarian Buddies met her so hopefully we at least made her feel loved during her time here. ;;; Plus the staff she had with her were really nice at least from what I got to see. So I hope she ended up enjoying her time here. ;;;;

goddess sowon called me a cute girl @ 12 october 2016. it was a religious experience.

Username: July

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello buddies, its good to be here! My bias is sinb but I'm starting to take a shine to everyone else in the group as I'm so new I don't really know everyone in Gfriend. Im willing to learn more with everyone here!

Edited by July

27 minutes ago, July said:

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello buddies, its good to be here! My bias is sinb but I'm starting to take a shine to everyone else in the group as I'm so new I don't really know everyone in Gfriend. Im willing to learn more with everyone here!

Welcome July!

If you want to learn more about GFriend, I would recommend watching them on variety shows like Weekly Idol! Make sure you check out the videos section here as well, there's a bunch of videos for you to browse through to get to know the girls more! http://www.gfsquad.com/forums/video/

:BeastToss-11:

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

44 minutes ago, July said:

Hey July another sinb stan! We'll make you a fan of each and every member yet don't you worry. They all have their charms, and you might find yourself switching biases :BeastToss-32:

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.