GFSquad Project - GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary Coal Wreath!

Thanks to your kindness and generosity, we've surpassed our goal! Congratulations, Buddies!

We'll continue to accept donations until Jan. 5, 2017. More donations equal more people helped. Lots of Love Buddies!

2016 GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary

GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary Coal Wreath by GFSquad

GFS is excited to announce the details of our first official project as a fansite. 

As winter is quickly approaching, we will be raising money for a coal wreath that we will deliver to GFRIEND. 

For those of you who don't know, coal briquettes are used in Korea to keep houses warm and for cooking. Many elderly or rural people rely on these for a source of warmth during the cold months. By contributing to our project, you will be making sure people who cannot always afford coal will stay warm this winter! 

Since this is our first project and we are unsure of how much we can raise as a group, we will start modest. We're planning to purchase a coal wreath from dreame.co.kr, a site that sends support rice wreaths, coal wreaths, and many other things in the name of idols, actors/actresses, and other celebrity icons in Korea. 

Our initial donation goal will be $250.00USD.

For more details on how to donate, please see the announcement! Thank you Buddies!

:yerin-love:

$1,136.00 of $250.00 goal reached.
Donate Now

See the announcement for details. Must be signed in to donate. Thank you Buddies!

See the announcement for details. Donations have ended. Thank you to all the Buddies who have donated!

DCINSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY - 2nd Anniversary Support Project

"You haven’t seen half of half of half of an amazing world, GFRIEND will show you"

We'll accept donations until Jan. 7, 2017.

GFRIEND DC GALLERY 2nd Anniversary Support Project

http://www.gfsquad.com/forums/topic/1554-gfriend-dc-gallery-2nd-anniversary-support-project/

GFRIEND DC INSIDE GALLERY 2nd Anniversary Support Project
"You haven’t seen half of half of half of an amazing world, GFRIEND will show you"
(T/N: Translations of hangul phrase at the poster based from LOL lyrics)

Hello Buddies~! GFRIEND DC GALLERY is here to announce their wonderful project for GFRIEND's 2nd year debut anniversary.

For those who are not aware about DC GALLERY it's a Korean open community somewhat like reddit or OneHallyu. That community has a section for GFRIEND. They also lend some tutorials in English to support GFRIEND during their comeback and during MAMA 2016. 

Here is the link of their projects for GFRIEND since debut: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=gf&no=605054

They are here to share their project to Buddies all over the world and I hope that we, I-Buddies can show lots of love and support for their project.

bSQf9qf.jpg

Their project will focus on:

1. A luxurious lunch pack for GFRIEND on January 16, 2017 for Idol Star Athletics Championship recording. 1 for each member. (Estimated price: $80 each)

Sample: 

6SItcCF.jpg

BC1ydGV.jpg

2.  GFRIEND Clay figures with MAMA 2016 style.  They will use this style for the clay figures. 

6p8tql0.jpg

Their 1st debut anniversary clay figure project below.  These are the same clay figures that GFRIEND hold during their 1st Anniversary Message broadcast on V App 

They will use an upgrade quality and version of that clay figure.

Yj9m4Rh.png

eeMMVsR.png

3. Message book for each member. They will provide message book to each member and all the names of the donors for these projects  will be included on the message book. Our @Buddies_art will also be a part of this project by providing fan arts for these message books

Sample:

GFRIEND DC Inside Gallery's message book during Sowon and Umji's Birthdays.

lWQFmtO.jpg

VRyFAI4.jpg

Hoping for your love and support Buddies.. Thank you! ^^ A staff for this project which is @Elliote is here to respond on your questions and inquiries. Feel free to ask anything by posting a reply to this thread. K-Buddies and I-Buddies Fighting~!!! ^^

빛나는 저 별과 하늘에 약속해    I promise you with the twinkling stars and the sky
I’ll be your BUDDY                     I’ll be your BUDDY

$510.00 of $200.00 goal reached.
Donate Now

See the announcement for details. Must be signed in to donate. Thank you Buddies!

See the announcement for details. Donations have ended. Thank you to all the Buddies who have donated!

Haechi 해치

Say My Name!내이름을 불러줘 ^_^ (Buddy's Self Introduction Zone 버디들 자기소개 공간)

303 posts in this topic

Hello Buddies! Welcome to GFSquad.com! I guess it would be a great start sharing our memories together here by introducing ourselves first before we start something else ^^  I hope Buddies will enjoy this place that is only made for GFRIEND and Buddies :D Let's be together for a long time Buddies! Enjoy your staying and have a great day ahead :x

안녕 버디들! GFSquad.com 에 오신걸 환영합니다! 다른것들 하기전에 먼저 자기 소개를 하고 나서 다른 이야기들을 하면 어떨까요? 영어로 쓰면 젤 좋겠지만 한국말도 환영입니다~! 

FyYyTr6.gif

-GFSquad.com Team

You can start introducing your self by using this format ^^

Username:

Message to all the Buddies here:

밑에처럼 자기소개 부탁드릴께요^^

닉네임:

장소:

모든 버디들에게 하고싶은 말:

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고        우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me    Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Name: Mino Moreno

Message to all the Buddies here: Umm.. Welcome to The Neverland! Enjoy our new home, Buddies!

c.PNG

Username: Haechi / Express999x / 펭귄버디

Message to all the Buddies here: Hello Buddies! Let's get along for a long time! Enjoy here !! ^^

CB0yZyv.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고        우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me    Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Username: statics

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi buddies ;; I'm your resident shipper and sparkly teen, statics! ✧ I hope we have fun here!

i'm part of the #PerformNeverlandLive & #LetSowonSing campaign, tyvm

tumblr_o6j0wujRDR1v8sc8fo1_250.giftumblr_o6j0wujRDR1v8sc8fo4_250.gif

Username: adib

Message to all the Buddies here: let's to our best to support Gfriend till the end & as together we succeed!! 

YUJU.gif

Username: sowonnie

Message to all the Buddies here: hey buddies! let's all support Gfriend well! thanks to the creators of this site who worked hard to create a forum for us buddies! <3

3WYcA46.png

Username: speedthief

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi Buddies! Do enjoy GFS, for everyBuddy!! :) 

MLBJNgD.gif

Username: Acey

Message to all the Buddies here: Welcome to GFS, everyone! Let's have fun in this united community. All for Gfriend <3

SigYj.png

Username: Reishi, Rei, Mushroom, Stop your joke

Message to all the Buddies here: LOL

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

Username: YujuYujuYuju

Message to all the Buddies here: I'm so happy you guys made a forum for us Buddies to use! Thank you GFS for always subbing and giving to the community idk what I would do without you guys because I love GFRIEND so much. Lets do our best to support GFRIEND buddies!

Username: BUD-E

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi! I'm a relatively new Buddy. I wanted to join this forum to get into the girls more and interact with the fandom. Thanks for the forum!

Username: kacpixxik 

Message to all the Buddies here: Hi Buddies! I'm so happy that we have forum just for us! 

Username: aedasd

Message to all the Buddies here: keep calm and trust ceo so sung jin

7gkvEo4m.jpg

Username: eunhaler / yasiramirullah

Message to all the Buddies here: first of all, thank you for making this beautiful site for us Buddies! and let's continue to support our beautiful and talented Girls! GFriendxBuddies lets walk for a long time!!!

200.gif

Username :  rinrintae/dev

Message to all the Buddies here : hi there! ErmErm..... Hahahaha i dont know what to say, but let's support GFRIEND and stay with them for a long long time!! :D

Username: billyriwu

Massage to All Buddies: keep supporting Gfriend

Username: tjgtpdpp

Message to all Buddies: Hi guys! 😅

STAN LEGENDS ONLY!

tumblr_o3io05Vqv11v9lokho4_250.gif

Username: Kannatsuki

Message to all Buddies: Let's support GFRIEND through everything! GFRIEND fighting!

zvIf9UA.png?1mX06kaR.png?1

Username: Shiguri

Message to all Buddies: Hello, fellow Buddies, let us support GFRIEND and allow them to thrive as queens! GFRIEND fighting! ^^

Username: Yerinta

Message to all Buddies: I love Gfriend so much. Let's support them and have fun together!!!

Username: eireann 

Message to all Buddies: thanks for supporting gfriend and let's support them in their next comeback ♡♡

Username: roverarch (rover)

Message to all the Buddies here: "Please be with Gfriend for a long, long time. Long and passionately! " :)

~Welcome to the Neverland~

Username: EllyC193

Message to all Buddies: I am so thankful to be apart of this fandom and stanning such amazing girls. I was here since the beginning and they have come a long way. This comeback is going to be amazing. Let's be together forever!!!!!!!!! #LOL

username: singermelodie1

Message to all buddies: I'm so happy we have a forum to ourselves.

ezgif_3995123927.gifezgif_46721892.gif

name : vasco da gama

message to all buddies : keep solid :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead