Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
speedthief

article
[TRANS] GFRIEND shows off art skills; Yerin transform into Picasso, Umji elected as Little Painter

3 posts in this topic

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1843528

(Video) GFRIEND shows off art skills; Yerin transform into Picasso, Umji elected* as Little Painter

php44vuU2.jpg

South Korean girl group GFRIEND arrived in Taiwan for the first time to meet fans, and earlier today morning they're interviewed in the hotel they're staying before they're departing from Taiwan. Talking about the surprise video which Taiwan fans prepared that was shown last night, the 6 members all said "It's really touching!". The youngest Umji revealed, looking at the members feeding each other made her burst into tears, and Yuju said after watching SinB dancing in the past "Thinking about the memories of us practising in the past.", while the one sentence from the fans "Thank you for debuting" had made Sowon nearly tearing up, and as she turned back looking at the word setting that the fans prepared, it left a very deep impression for her.

phpDsO7zD.jpg

Besides, GFRIEND had shown their drawing skills through picking lots and drawing each other. The youngest Umji gets half the group's approval, with 3 votes and being elected as the "Little Painter", and Yerin with the feels of "Picasso" has shouted "I don't know how to draw", making everyone laugh. After drawing she even received SinB's diss as the worst in drawing. However, eventually the lousiest drawer elected by the members is "The one who draws well but with no characteristics drawn" Yuju, with a lot of laughter during the process of drawing. Regarding the secrets in the members' drawings and the real identities of the drawings, will subsequently be revealed through Liberty Times Net. GFRIEND will also give out 6 signed drawings. For more details, stay tuned to Liberty Times Net.

phpDj89pG.jpg

TRANS NOTE: The Chinese characters (冻蒜) is in Taiwanese, meaning elected.

MLBJNgD.gif

thank you for the translation, I really wanted to know what they think about the surprise video and now I know a little more and what part made them cry. I'm still emotional about that video and their reaction.

LOL Umji says she cried at the part when the members feed each other? I find that part adorable and funny and she cries, she's so cute.

sinb.jpg

umji_n_yuju.jpg

eunha_n_yerin.jpg

sowon.jpg