Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haechi해치

[OSEN] GFRIEND Umji's First Solo Challenge Through "Shopping King Louie OST" + Comments

1 post in this topic

[OSEN] GFRIEND Umji's First Solo Challenge Through "Shopping King Louie OST"

Source: OSEN via NAVER

201609280901777106_57eb0941ce762_99_2016

201609280901777106_57eb094310701_99_2016

[OSEN=Son Mi Kyeong Reporter] Girl group GFRIEND member Umji's first solo challenge is through "Shopping King Louie OST".

Umji joined the recording of MBC's Thursday drama 'Shopping King Louie's 2nd OST entitled 'The Way', that will be officially released on  29th.

'The Way' is a joint composition of composers such as Composer Sinhyeong, The One, Baek Ji Young etc. The lyrics of the song describe Louie and composer Sinhyeong joint for a warm melody to the lyrics added Umji's clear and elegant voice to complete the song.

Within the girl group, GFRIEND's Umji particularly challenging through this first solo OST showing a full of bright and refreshing Idol style and another unique voice in pop style musicians. Other unique style of her tone and atmosphere  is expected to embark a heart attack to the viewers and netizens.

Comments:

(+42) (-4) 엄지 음색 ㅠㅠㅠ 기대됩니다 (Umji's tone ㅠㅠㅠ I'm anticipating)

(+41) (-3) 오늘이다 꺄아아아악 (Today kkyaaaak)

(+38) (-4) 엄지솔로라니!! ㅜㅜ (Umji's Solo!! ㅜㅜ)

(+37) (-4) 엄지 음색 너무 좋은듯 (Umji's tone is really good)

(+37) (-5) 오 음색좋은 엄지 ost ! 기대중이에요! (Oh an OST with Umji's Tone! I'm looking forward to it!)

(+28) (-3) Happy for my pretty babyji

(+22) (-4) 음원 나오기만 기다리는 중 ㅋ (Only waiting for the song to come out  )

(+21) (-2) 엄지 음색 좋던데 넘 기대된다 ㅎㅎ (Umji's tone is good I'm really looking forwardㅎㅎ)

(+21) (-2) 엄지야 너의 첫 OST를 격하게 응원해 :)  (Umji-ya I'm fiercely rooting on your first OST :))

(+18) (0) 너무나 기대된다ㅎㅎ (I'm really looking forwardㅎㅎ)

(+16) (0) 예원이 ❤️❤️❤️❤️  (Yewonie ❤️❤️❤️❤️ )

(+11) (0) 엄지 갈수록 미모에 물이 오르는 듯 (As days go by Umji's beauty color is rising)

(+7) (-1) 예워나아아악!!! 음색최강 우리 막냉이!!! 드라마에서 살짝만 들어도 너무 좋던데!!!  (Yewon-aaaak!!! Our maknaengie with stongest tone!! I heard a bit in a drama it's so good!!!)

(+7) (-40)  진짜 웃기게 생겼다.... (It looks funny...)

(+6) (-29)  노래 못하는 아이돌들 팬들 쉴드는 늘 같음 '음색이 좋다' (For Idols who can't sing fans shielding them like 'The tone is good')

(+5) (0) 예쁜 엄지야 오빠가 많이 아낀단다 화이팅 (Pretty Umji-ya Oppa cherish you so much Fighting)

(+4) (0)  ji야 난 너만 본다♡ (Ji-ya I'm only looking at you)

(+3) (0) 갸ㅑㅑㅑㅑㅑ아ㅏ아아아아아아ㅏ아아아아ㅏ아아 엄지야야야ㅑ야야야야ㅑ야야야ㅑ야ㅑ ㅠㅠ 너무 기대된다 ㅠㅠ (Kyaaaaa Umji-yaaaa  ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward ㅠㅠ)

(+3) (-1) 엄지도 ost부르네♥♥♥ 음색도 좋으니까 기대된다~ 예린이하고 소원이도 불렀으면 좋겠다 ( I also heard Umji's OST ♥♥♥ Her tone is good~ It will be good if Yerin and Sowon will also sing)

(+2) (-1) 기대된다~ 빨리 들어보고싶네 ㅋ (I'm anticipating~ I really want to hear it early )

(+1) (0) 쇼핑왕루이 조금 봤는데 엄지의 목소리 잘들었어요 진짜 음색 달콤소리 진짜 예쁘다ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ우리 애기야 진짜 잘 불렀어 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ( I watch a bit of Shopping King Louie and I hear well Umji's voice her tone is really sweet so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our baby really sings well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ)

(+1) (0) 꿀막내 꿀보이스 완전기대 ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ (Cool Maknae Cool Voice Totally anticipating ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ)

(+1) (0)  다운로드 준비완료!!! (getting ready to download!!!)

(+1) (-25) 노래 드럽게 못하던데 목소리만 좋지ㅋ유주가 해야지 ( She can't sing but saying her voice is good ㅋ Yuju do it)

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again