We reserve the right to add, and/or modify the Site Rules at any time. We will update the Site Rules periodically so it is your responsibility to keep up to date.
We’re GFRIEND’s Buddies and our actions should represent our girls. That is why we have to be the best of ourselves. Let’s stan this great group happily and for that we need to follow some rules. This is a forum made for everybuddy, we wanted to create a peaceful community for Buddies to interact, to communicate, and to discuss things happily. Misconduct will not be tolerated. Be respectful.
*While we make the effort to treat every member fairly, GFSquad.com exists to support Buddies first. We are an international GFRIEND Community after all.
If you do not agree with our site rules and/or policies please leave immediately. By using this site you hereby acknowledge and agree to our site rules and/or policies.
All content that you provide and all activities that you participate in are strictly voluntary. We cannot and will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the things you say, content you provide, or the things you do here.
We are a community made up of volunteers who try our best and work hard. If you don't like the things we say or do then leave.
- One account per person.
- If more than one account is shared by a single IP, please send a personal message (PM) to a staff member with the usernames to avoid these accounts from getting flagged.
- Choose appropriate usernames, display pictures, and signatures. If you are unsure please use the Help Desk
- We understand that life happens, and so if you want your account to be temporarily or permanently banned, please use the Help Desk or send a personal message (PM) to a staff member.
- All content that you provide is voluntary.
- You are responsible for the content you post. We do not vouch nor take responsibility for any content that you provide.
- Be nice to EVERY ONE and respect each other. Any negative behaviors (e.g., provoking, bashing, trolling) will not be tolerated. If there is a problem with a fellow Buddy, please resolve it privately. Anything that could disturb the sites harmony will be acted upon.
- DO NOT post anything illegal.
- DO NOT post any disturbing content like pornography, violence, sadistic, shocking, sexual content, etc. Child pornography will result in immediate ban!
- Mentioning other artists and/or groups is perfectly fine as long as it has relevance to a discussion at hand. Please keep in mind that there are members who are fans of other artists and/or groups too. Therefore no form of bashing or negativity towards these artists and/or groups will be tolerated.
- Avoid posting duplicate content. Please use the search, and if you're still unsure, use the Help Desk.
- If you find any content that violates our rules and regulations, don’t hesitate to report it. Our staff will check the content and decide whether to take action
- Any violation of our rules will be subject to warnings/consequences which will be determined by our staff.
- Staff has final say.
- If you have any questions, please kindly use our Help Desk.
- Be respectful.
- Please discuss things peacefully, not everyone will agree with you. Agree to disagree.
- Give proper credit to the source when quoting, paraphrasing, or posting another person's work.
- Advice and constructive criticism are welcomed. Bashing, harassing, embarrassing, or disrespecting another member will not be tolerated.
- Site rules apply.
Please feel free to contact staff by posting in the Help Desk or contacting staff by personal message (PM).
Other than that, we hope that you'll enjoy your time here!