Anyone under the age of 13 is restricted from accessing and using this site.
GFSquad.com reserves the right to add, and/or modify the Site Rules at any time. GFSquad.com will update the Site Rules periodically so it is your responsibility to keep up to date.
We’re GFriend’s Buddies, our acts should represent our girls. That is why we have to be the best of ourselves. Let’s stan this great group happily and for that we need to follow some rules. This is a forum made for everybuddy, we wanted to create a peaceful space for Buddies to interact, to communicate, to discuss things happily. Misconduct will not be tolerated, respect is the norm.
*While we make the effort to treat every member fairly, GFSquad.com exists to support Buddies first. We are an international GFRIEND Community after all.
- One account per person.
- If more than one account is shared by a single IP, please send a personal message (PM) to a staff member with the usernames to avoid these accounts from getting flagged.
- We understand that life happens, and so if you want your account to be temporarily or permanently banned, please Ask the Staff or send a personal message (PM) to a staff member.
- All content that you provide is voluntary.
- You are responsible for the content you post. GFSquad.com or any of it's related sites or staff do not vouch nor take responsibility for any content you provide.
- Be nice to EVERY ONE and respect each other. Any negative behaviors (e.g., provoking, bashing, trolling) will not be tolerated. If there is a problem with a fellow Buddy, please resolve it privately. Anything that could disturb the sites harmony will be acted upon.
- DO NOT post anything illegal.
- DO NOT post any disturbing content like pornography, violence, sadistic, shocking, sexual content, etc. Child pornography will result in immediate ban!
- Mentioning other artists and/or groups is perfectly fine as long as it has relevance to a discussion at hand. Please keep in mind that there are members who are fans of other artists and/or groups too. Therefore no form of bashing or negativity towards these artists and/or groups will be tolerated.
- Avoid posting duplicate content. Please use the search, and if you're still unsure, Ask the Staff.
- If you find any content that violates our rules and regulations, don’t hesitate to report it. Our staff will check the content and decide whether to take action
- Any violation of our rules will be subject to warnings/consequences which will be determined by our staff.
- Staff has final say.
- If you have any questions, please kindly Ask the Staff.
- Be respectful.
- Please discuss things peacefully, not everyone will agree with you. Agree to disagree.
- Give proper credit to the source when quoting, paraphrasing, or posting another person's work.
- Advice and constructive criticism are welcomed. Bashing, harassing, embarrassing, or disrespecting another member will not be tolerated.
- Site rules apply.
Please feel free to contact staff by posting in Ask the Staff or contacting staff by personal message (PM).
Other than that, we hope that you'll enjoy your time here!