All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. other

Looks like this event is really for korean buddies cause you will need to update your address (local korea address) and input korea mobile no to verify before you can participate
  3. other

Correct me if I am wrong if there are any pro-translator here. From what I am able to translate using my Line Camera function. 1) The promotion is that there will be this entertainment show collaboration by SBS and G Market where 50 fans who apply on G market will be choosen to go on a date with Gfriend (Application Period 2019.6.17-6.19) . Plus they also included a 10% coupon > think it is for the new album purchase. I think the "date with Gfriend" is on 23rd Jun 2019, and will be filmed and later post on the SNS channel of the main SBS. 2) G market also mentioned that you can apply for 100 won >to stand a chance to win signed lightstick or tshirt with autograph. There is also photo showing signed lightstick (6 winners) and the tshirt with their autograph (3 winner), those who did not win will have 100 won refunded in terms of smile cash i guess. 3) There are also two pictures which is darkened out, which state 20th June for the sales schedule of album (can be changed without prior notice), and on the 24th June, they will be selling Gift Card (also date can be changed) All the above information are translated by me using my LINE app, if anyone can provide with more details for the promo, please do so. Thanks Btw, is this only for Korean fans? Cause I can't seem to apply for it
  4. Hello there is Gfriend Gmarket promotion under variety show mobidic sweet http://promotion.gmarket.co.kr/planview/plan.asp?sid=165464 The problem is that I cannot translate it despite I often use Gmarket. Help thank you very muchie
  5. Hello.Buddy. I'm Korean Buddy!! It's my first time to write somting in site. I booked Taipei Concert ticket before 2days ago. I have one more tickets but Tixcraft said they can't refund. (Actually I can't understand the rule....) So I want to transfer to anyone you want this tickets. Sesection is 5(PINK. 5200) 11row. I'll give you fixed price. I don't want more money. If you want this tickets please send me a email. rokmac70@gmail.com I'll show you my order page.
  6. official

7. official

8. Yesterday
  9. Username: PikaPika Location: Singapore Message to all buddies: Let's support them in their upcoming comeback!! Awaiting for Gfriend in their upcoming concert in Singapore too ! Been following Gfriend since Glass Bead era but only join this forum recently My bias is SinB and Yerin but I love all of them :3
  10. SG buddy here . OMG the last post was so long ago anyone gg for the GGG concert in Singapore July 20??
  11. official

12. Last week
  13. official

14. in the first 2019 when they made sunrise comeback (January), i saw their songs on youtube and im so curious about it, so i decide to hear their songs. and BOOOOOOM! im amazed by Yuju,Eunha,SinB highnote and their instrumental are good tbh (they are still using original instruments,thats the reason why i love their song so much) and i think,these girlgroup are worth to stan for. and im proud to be a Buddy ♥
  15. official

16. Firstly, I wrote this while listening to their song rn. My first love kpop idols are Beast / B2ST from their song bad girl but my love become leak and decrease for them bcs hyunseung leave the group n followed by junhyung which is my fav love also but yet I now still love HIGHLIGH n also HILGHTERz. But sorry for this out of topic story x) I want to say that I never fall in love with kpop girl band. If I love the song of theirs but yet it still not enought for me to stan with them like yeoja chingu did to me (right now my love for them never stop and keep growing every day (urineun - lyric in me gustas tu) First time I heard their song is last year around november when I was playing the game like dance on then the anime dance to that song and their dancing are really catch my heart away and even the music are really so so so fascinating. I start fall in love with the song especially the part me gustas tus. For the first I thought the song are not korean bcs I never been heard me gustas tus word and I think the song came from philipine some like that :'D (sorry for my bad knowledge bout korean girlband song before this just bcs I dont like girband yeah for their sexiness and also their song are not match me so) Then, I started search the song by typing me gustas tu then start love their dance. When I found that this song are korean girlband I am just okay just okay. Later I will not interested to this song anymore like others girband. But in the me gustas tus video music I very love to see this girl face just bcs of her innocent look and I want to know who is her bcs she so much cute naturally yet mature look Actually, I don't know when exactly my loves grown to gfriend band maybe from the video that I watch from youtube about them in concert, weekly idol and this year I just found out that this group song are really matchy with my style. I started to research more bout them(like doing thesis until latenight but I dont care until I find who are the girl I see in me gustas tu that catch my heart away. On the me gustas tus video I fall in love with this girl face (I dont know her name act that time thats y I try to do some research bout them) just bcs only one girl from their group that I fall in love. I found that her name are Umji and yeah we have the same age. I was so so so wow. She was myy idols but we r in the same age?! I really love her by reading her bio on wiki and fanpage that she really mature, cutesome, and a consultant to her group. I love her personality and hope can meet her but I know its forever dream for me to meet her. One day in my car, I was in bad mood for my jetlag travel and suddenly I heard me gustas tu song!!! Its real they are coming to Malaysia?! Omg I want to meet them but I know I cant afford it just bcs Ive got lots of commitment during my semester break which is when they are coming :'( I really want to go to their concert and meet them and say I love they so much Actually, My loves are grown enough for this group especially to Leader Sowon :* Bcs after watch the video of yuju many time fallss I've found that she really2 good and kind leader and I become her bias to but umji very love muchy muchy ;* I love to heard their song everytime especially when I unmotivated bcs their song are very inspirate me to shine, bcs I have a star that always hardly shining just for their buddy <3 Thank you for accepting me become buddy and hope can meet all the buddy with gfriend in future together Love, [GFshaaswan]
  1. Load more activity