All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Hi everyone! I'm trying search the album Time For The Moon Night Limited Edition, that was my favorite album and i wish buy the limited edition, maybe someone can help me, thank you so much Buddies Best Regrats.
  4. Earlier
  5. Hi guys! I have recently started a kpop journaling/bullet journaling account on instagram under the name of @buddybujo . I have been posting daily kpop spreads which are mostly Gfriend related! It has been a dream of mine to do this for a while, and I would be so happy if some buddies could give me a follow! If you are also a kpop journaler please consider collabing with me! Thanks buddies!
  6. She's amazing!
  7. Username: Carmela Location: Cebu, Philippines Message to all Buddies: Hi Buddies, nice to meet you, I hope we get along well, I'm a newbie here. Thank yoj
  8. https://twitter.com/GFSquad__com/status/1266352131268739073?s=19
  9. Hello to everyone here, I'm smrutisiva, from India and I'm super excited and grateful to be a part of this forum to interact with other Buddys!!
  10. Kaway kaway mga PH Buddies haha ! Kamusta na kayo? Umingats po tayong lahat! Laging magsuot ng mask pag lalabas, mag social distancing at laging mag hugas ng kamay ^^
  11. Done updating the poll.. I hope that every BUDDY will participate ^^
  12. official

loool the legend toilet paper
  13. Sorry, english isn't my first language Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk
  14. Name : Michael Location : Indonesia Message : Hello fellow Buddy, i just take interest to join in this community. Hope that i'm not missing something about gfriend Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk
  15. art

Eunha from the Cosmopolitan shoot!
  16. official

I dont care this post is 3 years old I NEED AN EXPLANATION OF THIS
  17. why gg? or what you mean
  18. I encourage you all to bring me some eunha bare face pics, I'm really curious about it, I only got a vid I'll upload when i find it
  19. I started to like gfriend when i heard the song love whisper. I fell inlove with yuju's voice. Then i saw a clip of yerin in running man.. She took my heart away, im a girl but gosh a have a huge crush of her. Whenever i have a problem i always watch her videos so i can become happy again. Then i saw sinrin.. The other members.. And i found out they have different charms. Their friendship... Effort hardwork. Makes me wanted support them until the end. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. How: 1. Seeing this dance for the first time How: 2. Listen to this for the first time
  21. Sowon is the best leader. Yerin is the variety queen. Eunha is the cutest person alive. Yuju is the best vocalist in kpop PERIOD. SinB is the best dancer in kpop PERIOD. Umji is the best maknae!
  1. Load more activity