All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Last week
  2. Earlier
  3. Thank you all and excellent work!
  4. Happy Yuju Day Message Book Project by GFSquad.com Thank you to every Buddy that participated in our message book project for Yuju! Here's the complete content of the book link: Happy Yuju Day Message Book full
  5. mega thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY7ZtadkHSw I think at 1:46 in this video. They tend to do different choreo in their 'goodbye' stages so I searched for that.
  6. mega thread

Hello everyone, I would really appreciate it if someone could help me source out a performance of Rough, Whereby, Yerin does a finger heart/ heart finger in the midst of a Rough performance. Its during the part where she sings her line, where she doesn't holds Sowon's hand! Your help is greatly appreciated.. saw the video once, and i am pretty sure its from a Rough performance.. Thank you in advance!
  7. official

Yuju Majestic Voice of the Goryeo Mountains.You are as vital and alive as your beautiful land.Your Birthday is a Glorious High Note. "Ukiah" d.brothers.
  8. 2019 Yuju Message Book Project Buddies! Fill out this form and send your birthday message for Yuju! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOf38aPXSEraYya4SqlKilKgUhjuvYuUUOJ3hwItHGU2MkFg/viewform
  9. Hello, check the messages are also sent to the same email as the fanarts?
  10. Hello Buddies! GFSquad is back again and will be doing a Birthday support project for Yuju's birthday this year! As we have been for our past projects, we will celebrate again by collecting funds to purchase a wreath to donate under Yuju's name as well and give her a message book with message from Buddies! Like our previous Birthday supports, we will have member and donor involvement as well! See "GFS Member Project Involvement" below for more details. For those who haven't seen the types of projects we do, please visit here to see reviews of all our previous projects! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DONATIONS Donation Goal:$350USD This donation goal will be to cover the cost of purchasing wreaths and message books for Yuju. All extra donations will then be allocated to purchase more charity donation. Minimum Donation Amount: $5.00USD Donation Period: September 9 , 2019 - September 30, 2019 Benefits for Donors: A Forum Donation Award added to your profile. Example of previous awards: Your forum status will also be changed from "Bud" or "Buddies" to "Donors" A free forum title change. (Post your title change requests here) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GFS MEMBERS PROJECT INVOLVEMENT To make Buddies feel more involved in our projects, Buddies can help make decisions on the outcome of the project! Donors of the project will be invited to join a project team group chat, on the instant messaging app LINE, to brainstorm and work together on project tasks like: decide on what wreath to purchase the wording on the ribbons on the wreath type of gifts wrapping of gifts etc. For all Buddies who have donated to the project, please visit the below Donor thread (Only accessible to donors) to find the link to the chat. Our initial donation goal will be to cover the cost of the Wreath and message book as that is the core of the project. The donation goal will be decided once the type of wreath is decided. If we exceed our donation goal, the excess donations will be used to purchase more charity donation for the community. *We will try to make this as interactive as possible. However, if we run into unforeseen obstacles that may hinder the project timeline, GFSquad will make the executive decision on what will be done" CURRENT INVOLVEMENT: Please help us decide on what type of wreath to purchase for the Yuju! You may vote for the type of wreath in the polls above. Poll ends on September 29, 2019 Please submit your messages and fanarts for our Message Books for Yuju link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOf38aPXSEraYya4SqlKilKgUhjuvYuUUOJ3hwItHGU2MkFg/viewform Send your HQ drawings to events@gfsquad.com with title #HappyYujuDay ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PROJECT TIMELINE To ensure that we are able to compile the wreath and gifts together by the Yuju's birthday, there will be a schedule that we will follow: Donation Period: September 9, 2019 - September 30, 2019 Message Compilation for Message Book Process: September 16, 2019 - September 22, 2019 **Timeline subject to change** ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [TUTORIAL] HOW TO DONATE: 1. Click link: http://www.gfsquad.com/forums/donate/ 2. Click 'Donate Here' button located on the right side of the page. *Please use only the Donate button. 3. Select 'Amount' (Minimum $5.00 USD), 'Goal', and 'Payment Method' (only Paypal for now) 4. Confirm details, with options to stay 'Anonymous' 5. You will then be prompted by Paypal to login and confirm payment. Don't have a PayPal account? You can use your debit card (where available), credit card or bank account (where available). The PayPal interface may vary. We hope you can donate whatever you can to support the Ye-Sisters, GFRIEND, our cause, and GFSquad! -GFS Staff -GFSquad.com Support Team
  11. Very good job thank you all for making this possible! fighting!
  12. HAPPY YESISTER DAY MESSAGE BOOK FULL PREVIEW! DOWNLOAD OR VIEW FULL PAGE CONTENT LINK HERE: Happy Yerin Day Message Book: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rmu6CMrVNyHgkFhx8SgX-DYOuoWMgxmD Happy Umji Day Message Book: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XtvgiVR75lde-Jl4LK5MRMfI8x8aRJ_c THANK YOU F BUDDIES FOR JOINING OUR MESSAGE BOOK PROJECT FOR YERIN AND UMJI!
  13. Hello friends! New Buddy here... I just found out that SinB dislocated her shoulder a while back and having done so myself at her age, I wanted to give her a lacrosse ball as a physio "on the go" option. Do you know if they accept gifts from fans? If so, would you be so kind to let me know where to send it? Thanks in advance.
  1. Load more activity