All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. official

Heard it was a mix bag, I gotta wait till tomorrow to watch it. I heard the characters were at least true to their comic book counterparts. I heard the editing was a huge issue in this movie and the pacing. Warner Bros forced the movie to be under 2 and a half hours, there's about an 1 or 2 hours of content cut cause of that decision. I'll just wait till tomorrow to make my judgement of it.
  3. Today
  4. truth

theqoo -This hairstyle looks fine to me.. It's so much better than the previous one, it looked stuffy and frustrating to see.. -Hul.. She looks so much more beautiful without her bangs.. -She looks like Son Naeun who just lost a lot of weight.. -She looks 100x times more beautiful without her bangs.. Whoa.. -I think it would be really nice if she changes her bangs to side-swept bangs instead of the full bangs that she usually has.. It just looks very stuffy.. -It looks fine to me, though..? It's so much more refreshing to see.. -Whoa, she still looks beautiful even without bangs.. -I like her better with her previous bangs... -I'm not a fan of Yuju, but I gotta agree that she looks so much better without bangs! -Yuju always have the same hairstyle in every comeback, I hope she will have a different hairstyle for the next comeback!ㅠㅠ -Hul.. She's so freaking beautiful, please get rid of your bangs.. -It's my first time seeing her without bangs and I have to admit that she looks amazing.. -I couldn't recognize her at first..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ -She looks like a totally different person.. -It looks nice, though..? I want to see her with another hairstyle.. -Her face looks long without her bangs.. I think she looks better with it.. -She looks like Sayaka Yamamoto..
  5. official

Yup, the one and only, n+1 superman.. hahaha.. I watched the "race", but i missed the 2nd after credit, though i watched it on youtube. Reaaaally regret that i missed that one. My fav villain from DC. Sent from my Redmi 4 using GFSquad.com mobile app
  6. main

7. official

Yup. This movie is one of the most successful Korean movie. They even make a sequel for this movie Sadly this sequel is a big failure Half of what I say is meaningless
  8. yoohoo another project~ I'm excited
  9. official

She is so.pretty Sent from my A51f using GFSquad.com mobile app
  10. Episode Preview with SinB!
  11. official

Similiar with me. I put "The Dark Knight" as my top 5 greatest movies of all time [emoji5] Half of what I say is meaningless
  12. official

But this is the best! this movie My Sassy Girl made 2003 ( i was 3 years old ) i watch when im 10 yrs old
  13. official

I like anime movies like Kimi no Na Wa ( Your Name ) & Koe no Katachi ( Silent Voice )
  14. official

I only likes Nolan's Batman trilogy.
  1. Load more activity