All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Hello to everyone here, I'm smrutisiva, from India and I'm super excited and grateful to be a part of this forum to interact with other Buddys!!
  4. Earlier
  5. Kaway kaway mga PH Buddies haha ! Kamusta na kayo? Umingats po tayong lahat! Laging magsuot ng mask pag lalabas, mag social distancing at laging mag hugas ng kamay ^^
  6. Done updating the poll.. I hope that every BUDDY will participate ^^
  7. official

loool the legend toilet paper
  8. Sorry, english isn't my first language Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk
  9. Name : Michael Location : Indonesia Message : Hello fellow Buddy, i just take interest to join in this community. Hope that i'm not missing something about gfriend Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk
  10. art

Eunha from the Cosmopolitan shoot!
  11. official

I dont care this post is 3 years old I NEED AN EXPLANATION OF THIS
  12. why gg? or what you mean
  13. I encourage you all to bring me some eunha bare face pics, I'm really curious about it, I only got a vid I'll upload when i find it
  14. I started to like gfriend when i heard the song love whisper. I fell inlove with yuju's voice. Then i saw a clip of yerin in running man.. She took my heart away, im a girl but gosh a have a huge crush of her. Whenever i have a problem i always watch her videos so i can become happy again. Then i saw sinrin.. The other members.. And i found out they have different charms. Their friendship... Effort hardwork. Makes me wanted support them until the end. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. How: 1. Seeing this dance for the first time How: 2. Listen to this for the first time
  16. Sowon is the best leader. Yerin is the variety queen. Eunha is the cutest person alive. Yuju is the best vocalist in kpop PERIOD. SinB is the best dancer in kpop PERIOD. Umji is the best maknae!
  17. Hello welcome to enjoy the forum and thanks for supporting Gfriend!
  18. Name: paruru Location: can i keep it a secret? Message: hello buddies, im new here.. I hope we can all be friends. I fell.inlove woth gfriend due to their hardwork and honest personality. I love how they interact with each other.. .thank you.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Thanks! I just filled out the order form and did the Paypal payment. Can't wait for the albums to come!
  20. Hello! The deadline for payments is today at 4PM KST, so you still have some time! For the US it will be $40 USD for 1 album, $118 USD for a set.
  21. Is it too late to put in my order to ship to the US, and if it isn't too late what would the total be to ship to US?
  22. I’m going to meet you If not now, then I don’t think I can again I think I’m almost there, just wait a bit longer I’ll be there I’ve been acting weird lately Thinking of you makes me cry The words that stood out the day I told you Rather, they’re coming back for me The ease of feeling Gets annoying and nasty It takes you away I’ll tell you not to be so late I’m sorry, where are you now, I’ve got something to say I’m going to meet you If not now, then I don’t think I can again I think I’m almost there, just wait a bit longer I’ll be there Only we can shine in the dark I want to keep your warm light Like a miracle moment that’s far away I won’t miss it, I’ll hold you in my arms On days when you’re gone for a while It feels like forever to me I can feel it, I’m scared Like a child who’s gone lost Maybe I was wandering, searching for you The ease of feeling Gets annoying and nasty It takes you away I’ll tell you not to be so late I’m sorry, where are you now, I’ve got something to say I’m going to meet you If not now, then I don’t think I can again I think I’m almost there, just wait a bit longer I’ll be there Only we can shine in the dark I want to keep your warm light Like a miracle moment that’s far away I won’t miss it, I’ll hold you in my arms The long wait My heart that’s scared The warmth of each other at the moment Is melting everything I’m going to meet you If not now, then I don’t think I can again I think I’m almost there, just wait a bit longer I’ll be there Only we can shine in the dark I want to keep your warm light Like a miracle moment that’s far away I won’t miss it, I’ll hold you in my arms
  23. Will it get better if left alone I don’t even know why, why it should be left I’ll admit that I’m weak I couldn’t say that it hurt After pretending to be strong I’m just a young child Come to me The moment I got used to the darkness The stars fell and fell The light seems to know my heart They’re filling up, filling up this place Flow, flow, From me to you Flow From me to you I’m pressing hard So I can’t see my scar I don’t want to do this anymore, I don’t want to hide Even if my heart hurts, even alone at dawn I’ll admit it all I’ll accept it Even after saying that it’s okay, it’s okay Even if I break easily, it’ll still cherish me Come to me The moment I got used to the darkness The stars fell and fell The light seems to know my heart They’re filling up, filling up this place They’re now locked in me Now I think I know now The closer they get to me It gets cosier I am finally me This night, this melody is for you I’ll sing it with my eyes full I don’t even know if I’m getting stronger yet I don’t even know if I’m scared I want it to flow and flow for me Flow, flow, From I to me Flow, From I to me
  1. Load more activity